5.0 out of 5 stars This will be a new holiday classic
Published on November 9, 2012 by Shoe Lover

1.0 out of 5 stars This children's movie is depressing.
Published on December 9, 2012 by R. Marsh

5.0 out of 5 stars This will be a new holiday classic, November 9, 2012
Shoe Lover (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups (DVD)
This is a great family movie and will be a new classic for kids of all ages. My younger daughter loves the dogs and my older daughter loved Josh Feldman, the human character who did a great job and will be the next Disney cutie. As a mom I loved the believable cast, great music and an important lesson learned at the end, not to mention that the whole family could sit and watch together. Buy and enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some of these REVIEWS are depressing --- ever seen a "" S-C-R-O-O-G-E "" movie?, December 26, 2012
Some of the BEST movies are DEPRESSING: "Scrooge"; "Christmas Carol"; "It's A Wonderful Life"
have death, and good ole' George, himself, almost KILLS h-i-m-s-e-l-f. An ANGEL saves him.
I say shoot your eye out with a BB gun!
The two movies in THIS series --- both of them --- are meant to seen as a f-a-m-i-l-y.
Children that are overly sheltered to believe that LIFE is all "Hello Kitty" cartoons
[if there ARE such things] need to, literally, GROW UP!
My "children" are in their 40s.
I didn't buy this or CHILDREN; I bought this for ME.
I am 63 -- damn right it made ME cry (too)... but these are MUSICAL DRAMEDIES.
All's well that ENDS well.
They're CHRISTMAS ESCAPE movies.
A good cry is good for your system. A good flush of you tear-ducts keeps your h-e-a-l-t-h-y.
Spend some time with your kids; and enjoy these EXCELLENT D=i=s=n=e=y Movies.

God bless CHRIST-MAS, a-n-d, SANTA!

ENTERTAINING!

Buy them BOTH!
This one, and,
The Search For Santa Paws

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun family movie, November 7, 2012
This was a cute movie bringing forth the Santa Paws series again. My kids loved the original movie and when they saw that we had received this movie to watch the wasted no time in getting me to put it on. The premise of the movie was fun and the dogs definitely get into some mischief, but in the end they learn some valuable lessons about the Christmas season and about themselves and they share this with the viewers as well. I don't want to give away too much, but this movie was a lot of fun for the whole family, and if your kids are like my daughters they will love the movie and adore the puppies!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm on cute overload!!!, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups (Amazon Instant Video)
This movie is going to be a Christmas classic!!! The girl is sooo cute!!! The puppies are even cuter!!! The message the movie gave was also beautiful and I cried at the end!!!! ! I wish the Xmas season was just like this movie!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable - Better than the First, Mostly Because of the Music, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups (DVD)
This was surprisingly good, for a straight-to-video film. The first Santa Paws was pretty standard talking-dog kiddie fare, but this one steps it up a bit on every level - plot, special effects, casting, and especially the music. Four canine helpers to Santa (the adorable white pups in the picture) sneak onto Mrs. Clause's sleigh when she travels to Pineville, the town that previously had the highest 'Christmas Spirit' in the world, but is now slipping fast due to the death of one resident, who was the Christmas ambassador. The pups unwittingly trigger an even worse decline in Christmas spirit, and Mrs. Clause must sort it all out, in the process helping two children heal from the death of their mother (the previous Christmas ambassador.) It's full of poignant moments, and lots of fun, including a great 'jailbreak' musical number featuring Mrs. Clause and 3 townswomen called 'the Bright sisters.'

Overall, this surpassed my expectations, and that of my kids (ages 6 and 8), and I highly recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars This children's movie is depressing., December 9, 2012
This review is from: Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups (DVD)
I was looking for a movie for my kids - ages 5 and 2 1/2 - to watch as a treat. This seemed like a safe choice. How can you go wrong with a movie that has cute dogs and Santa? I was wrong. This movie is depressing. A significant part of the plot includes the (human) kids trying to deal with their first Christmas without their mom, who has recently died. I can deal with the sickeningly sappy parts of the movie, but the whole thing about the kids' mom's death is a bit much for a children's Christmas movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, February 16, 2014
Not as good as the first, IMHO, however if you asked my kids they loved all of them and watch them equally. Any, movie with cute puppies and a subpar plot is enough to engage them on movie night.

5.0 out of 5 stars ;), October 8, 2013
This review is from: Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups (Amazon Instant Video)
Great movie so cute .great for your kids to watch like over and over :) the whole famous too.:) so watch it

5.0 out of 5 stars Child loves it, August 25, 2013
Child loves this movie. I recently purchased a blu-ray dvd player and my child wanted this movie, so I got it for her in the blu-ray format.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the holidays!, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups (DVD)
I purchased this movie for my aunt who loves the whole franchise, she was excited and happy and I have to admit; it's a pretty adorable movie! Family fun for everyone.