Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 1, 2012
Who doesn't like Leslie Nielson? "Santa Who" was adorable with the real Santa falling on his head and having anemsia really close to Christmas. All the characters are entertaining and the little boy upstages the adults sometimes and he KNOWS Nielson is the real Santa and keeps trying to tell the adults who don't listen - the lesson to be learned. Good movie, we will watch it again next year. "Chance of Snow" was also good - a family on the brink of divorce ends up stranded at the airport and with the help of Charles Durning and his "wife" help the younger parents realize they must forgive each other.

The combination of movies is so worth the price.
on December 29, 2011
Santa Who is good comedy entertainment and Chance of Snow is drama. Any Leslie Nielsen comedy is guaranteed to make one laugh. This fact make the purchase worth the price by itself. On the other hand, Chance of Snow tugs at the heart somewhat while making one laugh at the same time. The divorced couple snowed in at the same airport is a good premise and the film is good family entertainment. For the price I recommend this selection.
on October 7, 2013
I had somehow missed these when they were new. I really hoped I wasn't wasting my money, but it was money well spent. My husband likes them as much as I do. We both love watching holiday movies (he's more picky), and since we gave up the high cost of cable etc. six years ago I am always watching for low prices to increase my video collection. "Santa Who" is great for the whole family because it shows young children that there really is a Santa. (Give them a chance to be kids!)
"A Chance of Snow" is also a good family movie, just not aimed at the little ones.
I recommend the both for an enjoyable family movie night!
on December 6, 2011
funny movie about Santa forgetting who he is ,a must see by all, it's amazing how a young child and a news reporter comes to his rescue ~ this will show all who watch it ,the magical spirit of Christmas ``` must see:)
on April 8, 2014
For the price, this was a great purchase. Although the movies are different, they both have the feel good Christmas holiday cheer. Santa Who?, starring Leslie Nielson, has Santa losing his memory and hope at Christmas time, but all turns out well thanks to a young child. The second movie, A Chance of Snow, about Maddie and Matt Parker, a divorcing couple, stranded at the airport, with their children and Maddie's sister, Katherine. After the Parker's meet the Pulmer's, an older couple who also suffered marital problems, Maddie and Matt look at their marriage differently and reach a decision on what why really want from each other.
on November 19, 2015
These are 2 films you can barely get through once. Passable entertainment but once you watch either one you will forget them because they offer "Nothing New" or anything too memorable. Of the two film " AChance of Snow" is the better one. The adult cast are all great and there is not one false performance between them. JoBeth Williams is a standout but the screenplay let's her down. I bought this set only because I wanted to see "A Chance of Snow". "Santa Who" is terrible.
on July 13, 2013
I gave it five stars even though I believe the ending is different. I had bought it on a VHS which I guess I donated once I got it on a DVD so I cannot be sure, but it seems the VHS movie ended with Jingle Bell Rock, but this movie on DVD doesn't. I miss that because I had never liked that Christmas song until I heard it at the end of the movie. Oh, well. The movie itself is hilarious even though predictable. With Leslie Nielsen playing Saint Nick I don't think you can go wrong. Of course his second-hand man Max also added a lot to the movie. I thought the actors in it carried their parts very well and loved how the child actor portrayed the small boy whose name I forget. He had all the enthusiasm about Christmas most children do at that age. I also watched A Chance of Snow as I happen to like JoBeth Williams but while I am sure I enjoyed it, it was too long ago for me to review it now. I should watch it again at Christmas and add my review of it at that time. I do remember Charles Durning in it whom I enjoyed playing Santa in Mrs. Santa Claus and It Almost Wasn't Christmas so it is bound to be a good movie to watch.
on June 5, 2014
A nice double feature with some comedy and heart for Christmas. They are shown from time to time around the holiday season but I recommend buying this through Amazon to add to your library.

CA Luster
on February 20, 2013
I only bought this for Santa Who. I absolutely love that movie. It turned out great when it arrived. I still haven't watched the other movie yet, but it is worth the cheap purchase just for Santa Who!
on January 30, 2012
"Santa Who?" is one of our families favorite Christmas movies. Leslie Nielsen does a great job as Santa and we love the elves in this movie. We only had a VHS copy so we bought the DVD. The delivery time was fast and the price was great.