Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Santa's Toy
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.99

on December 27, 2014
I stumbled across this title while wandering around on Goodreads, and was happy to find it waiting for me in my email inbox from Santa. Santa's Toy is a quick and sexy holiday read that reexamines what it means to be on the big guy's naughty list at Christmastime.

If you're anything like me, you may be thinking, "Sexy Santa Claus? That's kinda weird Jill. I mean he's kinda fat and old to think about at night instead of sugar plums." But this ain't your mother's Santa Claus. He's a dreamy-looking, Dominant man willing to make a deal with the help of his two equally hot elf companions. I know it sounds weird.... But it works. From the use of minty massage oil to peppermint sticks to a secret hideaway in Santa's little visit workshop, this is an oddly steamy Christmas erotica novella that is the perfect stocking stuffer for your ereader this time of year.

This is an erotica novella, so obviously there's sexual content. I'd recommend it to those on the naughty list, or who prefer spice over sugar in their holiday reads. Thanks to "Santa", who gifted me a copy via Kindle.
on November 20, 2012
I just finished reading Santa's Toy. *blushes* I loved this. So hot and fun and such a deep powerful story. You had me hooked from the first page. Damn Nichelle, I love how you worded scenes and bring everything together. I only wish there was a real Kris, Noll, and Alfr. Purrsss, you got me started big time and makes me wonder does Danielle meet up with Kris on another naughty list. ;-) I could smell and taste the Christmas flavors and smells.

Now I will not be able to see Santa the same way or his elves again lolol! Btw, thats a good thing. Also, the story opened my own eyes as to how I have been living my own life. I tend to keep people away and lock up my heart, this was a lesson for me as well as for Danielle, I only wish I had the same punishment. ;-)Awesome job. :)
on November 14, 2013
Definitely a "different" take on Kris Kringle. If only some smexytimes could make all nasty people 'see the light'! Not that I'd call this interlude a 'come-to-Jesus' moment for Danielle--though there was plenty of coming to be had...

Danielle is a conniving attorney (who knew?) and has pulled no stops in her quest to make partner. Even damaging the work and reputation of another colleague to gain an advantage. At her company Christmas party Danielle's cornered by Santa and two elves to 'correct' this bad behavior.

One extremely delicious sausage-fest later, all parties are satisfied that Danielle will turn from her nefarious ways...unless she'd like more attention from good ol' Santa.

***not safe for the kiddos...light BDSM, coersion and spanking.
But then, don't we all expect someone naughty to get spanked?
Nevermind.
This completely predictable, erotica plot will satisfy no one.
***runs off to read again***
***No baby, mommy won't read you her new Santa story***
on January 4, 2013
Gregory's wholly original tale is well-written, engaging, and hot, hot, hot. Loved it. The bonus of two excerpts at the end was the peppermint oil on top! Keep writing like this, and you will have a huge following!
on December 21, 2013
Wow! That's really all there is to say after reading this. Well, except that a cold drink, or shower, may be in order. Nichelle took being on the naughty list to new heights. She does a great job of balancing a good storyline with hotness and a touch of holiday magic. A must read!
on November 20, 2012
I loved it...I wish I had a Santa and 2 elves who turn into sexy men ;)
I won't give to much away, but it was Hot, Hot, Hot.
Danielle attends a Christmas/Holiday Party and get more than her desserts.
on December 2, 2012
Just finished reading Nichelle's naughty Christmas tale. Loved it. I thought it was original and had a wonderfully creative (& naughty) spin. I found myself wanting to believe in Santa again AND be on his naughty list.
on October 27, 2014
Not a bad story at all. If you're looking for a quick cute story this book is for you.
on November 20, 2012
Ms. Gregory is a true magician; in ever book that she writes she draws you into the story. Santa's Toy is no exception. As you grow up you start to stop believing in Santa, little did I know the Santa takes on a whole new persona. I want to believe in Santa again, I am just trying to figure out how to get on the naughty list. Ms. Gregory's way with words has you drawn so deep within the story, by the end you are craving more and almost grief stricken that it has ended. Well done everyone should pick this one up for the holidays!
on July 6, 2014
I loved this hot little holiday read from Nichelle. A great little tale that stirred me in all the right ways. I look forward to exploring more of Nichelle's writing.