Questions & Answers
Sushezi  Sushi  Made Easy
by Sante Cookware
4.6 out of 5 stars (527)
$23.65
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
Hey! this machine make almos all the work, but cuting the sushi is very easy. All you need is a nice sharp knife, I use a ceramic knife, but a steel one can do the work. The trick is after you make your roll, put it on the fridge for 10 minutes, and soak the kinfe in water before cut, do it every time you need and clean the rice or ingredients remaining in the knife and soak it again. With a little practice you will make slices of the same size. Regards from Mexico
Feb 12, 2014 by Sergio Ramirez
votes
You actually don't use the seaweed paper until you're done using this product. This a great product though, it makes making sushi or just regular rice rolls a lot easier. When used correctly, it makes a very compact "rice rod" full of whatever ingredients you want. You can even hold the "rice rod" without it breaking apart. From there you just wrap it in seaweed and slice up pieces, but again, you don't have to use seaweed. I suppose you can put seaweed on the inside, but the way the device compresses the insides together, I don't think you'll get the results you're looking for. The seaweed would definitely get smashed up inside it. But if you don't like seaweed, you can still make great sushi or rice rolls and slice up the "rice rod" without it. Hope this helps.
Jan 18, 2013 by D M
votes
Wet the knife before every cut. I use a very sharp 7inch Shun that works great. Make sure you don't press down to cut but rather cut as you move the knife.
Feb 3, 2013 by Mike C
votes
How does it work? 11 hours ago
Open, grease, stuff, squeeze! Here is a video you can look it, detail explaining the process :) Making it look so perfect* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMrvQPvzn5Q
44 minutes ago by Ammar Joudeh
votes
This thing makes perfect sushi rolls. We use this often. Well worth the $$$$$
8 days ago by Raul Dinis
votes
I do not recommend it, I made a mistake and bought it, it's a waste of rice and it's really nonsense. You can get recipes in youtube
15 days ago by OMAR MONGE QUIROS
votes
It does read made in China on the package.
Oct 1, 2014 by Val
votes
They are about two inches, much bigger than you would see in a prepacked sushi... a large bite or a two bite size. hope that helps
Sep 30, 2014 by MayG
votes
I believe u have to use some kind of sugar substitute or cook the quinoa to where it's really sticky? I make traditional style sushi and this works great for that.
Jul 20, 2014 by GilaGoreala
votes
Comes with instruction sheet and also there are videos on you tube
May 29, 2014 by Linda Strong
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers