5.0 out of 5 stars About as easy as it gets
I looked at about 5-6 different sushi makers recently (including the $20,000 sushi robot). Sushezi seemed the best bang for the buck. It arrived today (along with a rice cooker) via Amazon Prime so I didn't even get a chance to get impatient about it.

I've made sushi for years now with the little bamboo mat. I'm pretty handy in general and have had good...
Published on January 27, 2010 by T. Robinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Works with a little practise, overpriced
This is a decent sushi maker, producing rolls that are sized to use 1 nori sheet (which I happen to find perfect, but apparently not all people do).

It took me three tries to figure out the perfect amount of rice, but since then, results have been consistent. The trick is to use a wee bit less than 1 Japanese cup (3/4th American cup) of sushi rice and fill it...
Published on November 24, 2010 by Strohmian

‹ Previous | 111 12 1347 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Sushezi Sushi Made Easy (Kitchen)
My daughter-in-law has gotten into making Sushi.

Not sure if she has made anything yet. But now she has no excuse that she can't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Sushezi Sushi Made Easy (Kitchen)
This lived up to what it is named, It helps make Sushi easy and most efficiently. I got this as a Christmas gift, and it was appreciated and enjoyed. My brother loves Sushi and I believe he will use this as time goes on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and easy to use!, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Sushezi Sushi Made Easy (Kitchen)
I really really love this thing! It's fast and easy unlike my gf... I mean it's really great to use and anyone can do it. I've use other traditional bambo rollers that take alil more skill and more time. In that case this is a breeze to use! The only problem is it lets me make way too much which means I eat too much but I'm not the one complaining about that... just my gf. Buy one and try it! Easy clean up too!

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought it as a joke. But now I love it, April 26, 2012
anton2g (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sushezi Sushi Made Easy (Kitchen)
I really just bought this product because I thought it looked ridiculousness and it was really cheap. Turns out this product works, really well. It makes it dead simple to make sushi, and now I have been making a lot more of it. The rice never sticks in the tube and you can fill your sushi with all kinds of options. It is super easy to clean when you can just toss it into the dishwasher. With one batch of my sushi rice recipe I am able to make 6-7 rolls using the Sushezi. After I have all my ingredients prepped and made (which is easy to do while the rice is cooking) it takes me about 5-10 minutes to make a roll. A lot of that time is just deciding what to put in. The whole process takes about 2 hours to make 6 rolls. That is enough to have a huge sushi dinner for two and then have 3 rolls leftover for lunch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sushezi Sushi Maker, March 27, 2012
This review is from: Sushezi Sushi Made Easy (Kitchen)
Excellent product, well worth the cost. Very easy to use. Appears to be quite robust. Easy to clean, goes in the dishwasher. I've hardly stopped using it. Excellent delivery service.

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY IS EASY TO USE!, March 4, 2012
This review is from: Sushezi Sushi Made Easy (Kitchen)
Perfect sushi on the first try. I would recommend using a spoon to put the rice in as it is sticky,then just add whatever ingredients you enjoy, lock mold and push plunger. I thought it would take a few attempts to get it right, but it didn't. The first one I made turned out great. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, Easy and Really Fun, February 15, 2012
Mild Mild West (Tallahassee, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sushezi Sushi Made Easy (Kitchen)
I bought this as "couples" gift for Valentine's Day.

We're both big fans of sushi and this was our first attempt at making sushi. Overall, this was really fun and EXTREMELY easy. This product won't always make the most authentic sushi, but it makes a pretty darn decent roll and will keep us coming back to make more. As with anything, preparation is the key and the biggest part of sushi is prepping all your ingredients.

In short, it is hard to go wrong with the Sushezi to make quick, painless and fun sushi at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, January 30, 2012
T. Ward (Decatur, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sushezi Sushi Made Easy (Kitchen)
I used the Sushezi for the first time this weekend. It works great. Just as in the product description with easy clean up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Name says it all! Sushi Easy!, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Sushezi Sushi Made Easy (Kitchen)
Truly makes making sushi E-Z as the name says. I love mine. I think all my friends need one too.

The ONLY time I had an issue extruding a roll was when I used too much rice ... after I opened it up removed some rice, re-closed, it was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, January 19, 2012
This review is from: Sushezi Sushi Made Easy (Kitchen)
This is my first attempt at sushi, this thing makes it perfect every time. So much easier than rolling sushi.

‹ Previous | 111 12 1347 | Next ›