Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Light
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 29, 2012
I was lamenting a few days ago how I needed a flashlight on my keychain so I can find the keyhole in the dark. I can't just have any old flashlight though, I had to have something different that would make people go "OMG what is that?!" This Stormtrooper keychain flashlight is it! The light is nice and bright and it is amusing how they are in the feet.

Beware the size though. It is pretty large and fits sizably in the palm of my hand. If you are looking for something the size of a standard Lego man, this is not the item. But I understand the size is necessary for the batteries (which are replaceable) and the lights.
on April 5, 2014
The only down side was that originally it worked, I went to work and tried to use it and then it wouldn't work. I was pissed, and ready to return it, and then all the sudden it started working. I really wish I could say that I would recommend it, but honestly with the unreliability of it I can't say I would. I'm an RN and I use this as my pen light for patient examination, it hang of my ID badge. It's a great way for conversation with my patients that lightens the mood of them being in the hospital. And no I do not work on a peds floor.
on May 24, 2013
First up, I would like to say that I love this key light. It's fun, it's durable, and the light on it makes it a functional part of my keys. All these things I expected when I purchased it. What I didn't expect was how many people notice it and compliment it. It makes me feel like I have something unique but wholly recognizable, and it has served as a conversation starter on more than one occasion. As far as the key chain itself goes - It's not particularly small. So if you don't like bulk on your keys this may not be for you. The light is pretty bright and fairly powerful. Each leg has a light in it so you can shine it in two directions. I've never personally had the need to do that - however, it is an option. My only real complaint is that after several months of what I would consider regular wear and tear for a key chain some of the paint has started to rub off in places. It's nothing I didn't expect, but wish it didn't happen.
on January 16, 2013
i love these lego flashlights...i've already purchased the lego man keychain light and now this one. both were gifts and were huge hits. they are so cute and so cool everyone wanted one. i ordered it close to christmas but it still was delivered in a timely manner...thank you, i'll back back for more!!.
on August 6, 2015
Was purchased as a gift for my boyfriend. He has had a few of these keychains and loves them.

The torch is very bright. There is a light in each foot of the Lego and they light simultaneously. The legs can be turned to different angles to light up more area or even opposite directions. The button is a square panel on the abdomen of the Stormtrooper.
The plastic is very sturdy. These hold up really well considering they are carried in the same pocket as a million keys.
on January 21, 2015
I feel like the stormtrooper was built very well that it will last for a very long time.If I have one complaint it would be that the figure is too large for any of the sets that are built in our home.So as I said the toy is larger than the surrounding troopers but I feel that the size is much better for smaller kids who seem to find their way in to older siblings toy boxes and whose toys seem to find their way into their mouths I feel that this size is much better.Thank you for the chance too express myself.
on October 29, 2013
arrived within expectations, looks exactly like the pic. push on the stormtrooper's chest and his feet light up. hilarious and fun. the packaging it came in, from lego, was a pain in the neck, but no big deal. would recommend.
on May 9, 2013
I purchased this item for my boyfriend as a silly Christmas stocking stuffer, who is both a Lego and a Star Wars enthusiast. He absolutely loved it! I love it too, I wanted to take it from him lol. He was super excited to get it. It was slightly larger than I had anticipated, but that is rarely ever bad thing! I love the light under the foot, it is fun to look at, and very well made. There is no assembly required.
on October 23, 2013
I bought the Darth Vader at Target awhile back and didn't get this one for some odd reason. It works well and is functional. It's bigger than a normal Lego figurine, but that's to hold in the batteries and such.
on January 4, 2013
This thing is actually pretty big, too big to be a keychain, unless you're a 14 year old girl. But this thing is bright and makes for an interesting toy for my son. He loves it. It's about 3-4 inches tall so just too big for a functional keychain.