Los Santos is the largest open world Rockstar has ever created

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 23, 2013 10:18:22 PM PDT
Julius says:
"Players switch between characters constantly with a single button press, allowing them to see missions from different perspectives
Players will be able to participate in multiple activities including yoga, triathlons, jet skiing, base jumping, tennis and golf
Los Santos is the largest open world Rockstar has ever created"

This single button pressing is blowing me away. So if I press select or some other button, I can switch to another character?! Crazy.

"Yoga, triathlons, jet skiing, base jumping, tennis and golf" That's what they're now including PLUS previous activities from the GTA franchise. It gets crazier for me!

And "Los Santos is the largest open world Rockstar has ever created." So they're basically telling us that Los Santos is bigger than San Andreas. SO in future sequels San Andreas will be 6x huger than before; Rockstar has so stated that they're wanting to add Vice City and Liberty City as an option for travel. I CANNOT WITHSTAND THIS CRAZINESS. It's so mind-blowing.

I can't believe they're releasing it in September. If they didn't delay, GTA V would have released this Tuesday 3/26.

Posted on Mar 25, 2013 8:05:37 AM PDT
L. Doll says:
Settle down, Beavis.
Nice info!

Posted on Mar 25, 2013 11:04:30 AM PDT
Rockstar confirmed that you could fit grand theft auto 4's map, red dead redemption's map, AND GTA San andreas's map!!
The incredible size of this game is mind-blowing in itself and that is one of the main features i personally cannot wait for!

Posted on Mar 25, 2013 5:00:05 PM PDT
Julius says:
That's why it's amazing! If they make San Andreas again, it will be Legendary.

Posted on Sep 4, 2013 2:05:13 PM PDT
M. Weir says:
I kinda doubt it's bigger than all those games combined, but it will still be pretty big.

Posted on Sep 4, 2013 2:14:28 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Sep 5, 2013 12:51:44 AM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Mar 23, 2013
Latest post:  Sep 4, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto V - Playstation 3
Grand Theft Auto V - Playstation 3 by Rockstar Games (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (3,099)