Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on June 23, 2008
I normally wear a size 10 in most shoes/sneakers/sandals. However, when trying these on in a local store, I found that although the out-sole was fine for the size 10, the position of the ankle relative to the entire sandal pushed my toes to the front. I opted to buy the size 11 and although it's a bit bigger, it's much more comfortable. In summary, go at least 1/2 to 1 size bigger than your typical size.
22 comments22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2009
With no doubt, the most comfortable leisure shoe ever. If you like sandels but want some coverage for the foot, this shoe is the shoe to beat all. I love my 1st pair and look forward to buying more. Great travel through airport shoe. Now buy it and chill dude!
on October 3, 2012
These Sanuks are great. They are very colorful and stylish and also very comfortable. I normally wear a 9.5 and I got these in 10 and they were perfect. The only reason I give 4 stars is I got the wrong color. I ordered Carbon and got Carbon by the tag, but the color amazon showed was red and mine are more green. I don't really mind because they still look great. Just be sure you're ordering the right color before you finalize the order. Overall, you won't be disappointed with these shoes!
on October 29, 2014
I've been wearing Sanuk's for a few years now and have always been absolutely delighted by the comfort that they provide. This particular style is what they refer to as a "sidewalk surfer" as sort of a cross between a sandal and a full bodied shoe. The entire shoe is light and breathable, making them great to wear without socks. The sole is soft, flexible and provides pretty decent comfort when being on your feet for hours is needed. I actually like to wear socks with mine from time to time as it adds an extra layer of cushion and the walls of the shoe still breathe enough to keep your feet feeling fresh.

Now the only downside I have ever had with this style, again the "sidewalk surfer", is their durability. When I find a shoe that I like I tend to wear it, and only it, until it dies. These Sanuks get a decent life, on average between the pairs I have owned about a year to maybe two years, but do run into some issues. The sole is very soft as I mentioned, great for comfort, but it wears down quite quickly. I have had two pairs rub through leaving a nice entry for water to seep up into the shoe. This may be more to my wearing them incessantly for work, play, and just around the house.

Final thoughts, I still haven't strayed from Sanuk as my preferred brand of foot shield, the only exception being I needed something with a little more cushion and support for running in and went with an actual running shoe. I have though switched away from the "surfers" and moved more to Sanuk's newer shoe's with a harder rubber sole and heavier canvas walls for my everyday doings.
on November 17, 2012
Grey and blue are my favorite colors, so it matches a lot of my clothes. But, the best thing is the comfort! I have never had a shoes this comfortable! I've had some great shoes, but this one is at the top of the list! I can wear it all day & night!
on June 19, 2015
I am a female who was "blessed" with a very wide foot and a high instep. Even Wide-Wide women's shoes are rarely wide enough so often I must resort to men's shoes. I bought these because my husband LOVES his Sanuks and I hoping to have a nice house slipper for myself. It took some time finding a men's 6 and they were more than I had planned to pay, but I was hopeful I would get enough wear out of them to justify the expense. When they came in I was thrilled to see that the colors on this model (Multi Blue Poncho) are as shown in the picture, bright and cheery. Unfortunately my joy didn't last long. The experience trying them on was all too familiar: even after plenty of wiggling and skootching I couldn't get my foot far enough into the shoe to be able to get the back pulled up. My husband suggested I just leave the back flattened under my heel (as he sometimes wears his this way). Nice idea but I had two to three inches of shoe in front of my toes. I am certain I would have tripped on that excess shoe and let's just say that I don't need any additional help when it comes to finding ways to trip or stumble. Often all I need is a shadow to send me tumbling. Once again, I am grateful for Amazon's FREE RETURNS policy because I will be utilizing it.
on October 13, 2012
These are really comfortable. They are a bit tight. I feel as though they will break in a bit. Overall a good purchase.
22 comments2 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2007
Well, these shoes are incredibly comfortable. I really enjoy wearing them. My only issue with them is that after a while they make my feet feel very hot. Also, they're a bit tough to put on but I think that's just because they're fairly new. I'd rather have them snug than falling off anyway though. Definitely a recommended purchase.
on December 1, 2012
my girlfriend just ordered me a pair and i'm excited about getting them ,because i've tried them on a the surfshop and they felt like a flip flop with a cover and i'm a flip flop person and this co. also makes ocean minded flip flops and i did'nt no that ,because i got a pair of them and had serval pair of them, and they out last and wear better than rainbows, i got the nylon ones and they are pretty cheap in price range under 25.00.well i got the sanuk shoes finally and they wear good,but i'm going to put me a good in sole in them to add some comfort,but they are lite and durable,and i hope they last, i'm going to spray a shoe water proofer on them so the want dry rot and shed away water,which i do that to all my shoes and coats.i don'nt think these shoe's are worth the price on them but thats life ,you have to pay for that image and comfort.they are also made in china,which i did'nt care for,and i bet they don'nt have 10.00 in this high price shoe,thats the only thing i don'nt like about the shoe deal, made in china and over priced. crazy rick
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2012
These shoes/ sandles are the best thing to lounge around in! The colors are a little different then pictured but, its all good.

See 1 answered question