Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 23, 2008
I normally wear a size 10 in most shoes/sneakers/sandals. However, when trying these on in a local store, I found that although the out-sole was fine for the size 10, the position of the ankle relative to the entire sandal pushed my toes to the front. I opted to buy the size 11 and although it's a bit bigger, it's much more comfortable. In summary, go at least 1/2 to 1 size bigger than your typical size.
on October 29, 2014
I've been wearing Sanuk's for a few years now and have always been absolutely delighted by the comfort that they provide. This particular style is what they refer to as a "sidewalk surfer" as sort of a cross between a sandal and a full bodied shoe. The entire shoe is light and breathable, making them great to wear without socks. The sole is soft, flexible and provides pretty decent comfort when being on your feet for hours is needed. I actually like to wear socks with mine from time to time as it adds an extra layer of cushion and the walls of the shoe still breathe enough to keep your feet feeling fresh.

Now the only downside I have ever had with this style, again the "sidewalk surfer", is their durability. When I find a shoe that I like I tend to wear it, and only it, until it dies. These Sanuks get a decent life, on average between the pairs I have owned about a year to maybe two years, but do run into some issues. The sole is very soft as I mentioned, great for comfort, but it wears down quite quickly. I have had two pairs rub through leaving a nice entry for water to seep up into the shoe. This may be more to my wearing them incessantly for work, play, and just around the house.

Final thoughts, I still haven't strayed from Sanuk as my preferred brand of foot shield, the only exception being I needed something with a little more cushion and support for running in and went with an actual running shoe. I have though switched away from the "surfers" and moved more to Sanuk's newer shoe's with a harder rubber sole and heavier canvas walls for my everyday doings.
on October 3, 2012
These Sanuks are great. They are very colorful and stylish and also very comfortable. I normally wear a 9.5 and I got these in 10 and they were perfect. The only reason I give 4 stars is I got the wrong color. I ordered Carbon and got Carbon by the tag, but the color amazon showed was red and mine are more green. I don't really mind because they still look great. Just be sure you're ordering the right color before you finalize the order. Overall, you won't be disappointed with these shoes!
on October 11, 2015
My husband bought a pair of these about a year ago and LOVED them. He has to wear a brace on his left foot due to a badly arthritic ankle. He wore the shoes out so I decided to surprise hi with a second pair. I bought EXACTLY the same pair in the same size. When he went to put them on he couldn't even get his foot in with a SHOE HORN! Unfortunately, he waited to try them on figuring they were going to fit. Now we are stuck with an EXPENSIVE pair of Sanuks that we can't use...
on November 4, 2009
With no doubt, the most comfortable leisure shoe ever. If you like sandels but want some coverage for the foot, this shoe is the shoe to beat all. I love my 1st pair and look forward to buying more. Great travel through airport shoe. Now buy it and chill dude!
on July 10, 2013
My husband purchased his first pair of Sanuk slip ons this summer and hasn't stop wearing them since. When he accidentally ruined his natural colored pair at an outdoor concert on a horribly muddy lawn last week, we replaced them immediately and bought this multi-color/orange pair at the same time! He insists they are the most comfortable shoes he's owned and feel more like slippers or supportive flip flops (which he can't stand because they go in between the toe). He also loves the beachy, summer style and eco-conscious brand. They seem to run about a half size smaller than most brands, but we had heard that ahead of time so we ordered up to a size 11 (he usually wears a 10 1/2) and they are perfect. A fun, stylish summer or warm weather shoe perfect for weekend wear or a beach vacation.
on December 1, 2012
my girlfriend just ordered me a pair and i'm excited about getting them ,because i've tried them on a the surfshop and they felt like a flip flop with a cover and i'm a flip flop person and this co. also makes ocean minded flip flops and i did'nt no that ,because i got a pair of them and had serval pair of them, and they out last and wear better than rainbows, i got the nylon ones and they are pretty cheap in price range under 25.00.well i got the sanuk shoes finally and they wear good,but i'm going to put me a good in sole in them to add some comfort,but they are lite and durable,and i hope they last, i'm going to spray a shoe water proofer on them so the want dry rot and shed away water,which i do that to all my shoes and coats.i don'nt think these shoe's are worth the price on them but thats life ,you have to pay for that image and comfort.they are also made in china,which i did'nt care for,and i bet they don'nt have 10.00 in this high price shoe,thats the only thing i don'nt like about the shoe deal, made in china and over priced. crazy rick
on December 2, 2014
These are great knock about "shoes", basically a Sandal/Flip Flop sole with a fabric upper. super comfortable. No arch support, just an FYI. Ideal for casual, beach wear, not really for manual labor.
on April 14, 2014
if you have wide feet like i do they are a little snug at first but given a few days of wearing i'm sure they'll fit like a dream. i even orders a size bigger then normal and they we're still a little tight but still after a day of use i hardly even noticed i was wearing them.
on July 8, 2012
Impressions regarding Army / Brown Sanuks:

Pros:
Fast shipping
Excellent Price
Lightweight Footwear (The lightest footwear I have ever worn)
Breathable
Company is definitely environmentally conscious, everything from the shoes to the packaging advertises itself as being biodegradable
Nice design

Cons:
Quality remains to be seen (Will Sanuks wear out faster than other footwear since the materials are so light?)
Need to definitely order the next size up (Exp. I wear a 10.5 US, but in Sanuks, I need to order a size 11)
Color more subdued than in photos (More of a muted brown than the rich chocolate brown shown)

Last Comments:
I love my Sanuks and am looking forward to ordering another pair. Two thumbs up.

See 1 answered question