4.0 out of 5 stars to dry them out...
Published 4 months ago by Mark Cleary

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but stay away from water.
Published 14 months ago by z

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but stay away from water., July 12, 2013
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Fault Line Thong Sandal (Apparel)
The simple review of this item is that they are very comfortable flip flops to wear. But the first time I ended up on the beach with them I was horrified at how they soak up and hold water. There was simply no way to get them dry and I had to squish home. As a big reason for getting these was to wear them to the beach or the pool they are useless for that purpose. On the other hand they are extremely comfortable to wear so if you simply want t flip flop to wear around town than I say go for it. You will not be sorry.

4.0 out of 5 stars to dry them out..., May 22, 2014
Mark Cleary (Santa Cruz, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Fault Line Thong Sandal (Apparel)
I'm not flipflop people. That said, I got them to wear to the dojo. These are the only flipflops I've ever owned that don't kick off my feet as I walk. They are softer and more comfortable than kittens walking on clouds over rainbows. I got them a half size bigger and they fit perfectly. Yes, the yoga mat material against the feet takes on more water than the titanic. Thus air drying them takes several annoyingly squishy hours. To dry them MUCH more quickly, turn them footbed-side down onto a harder surface and step on the soles a few times. This squeezes out most of the water. After wearing them in the shower to clean them, put them footbed-side down on your towel and step on the soles to wring the most of water into your towel. They'll be dry within 1/2 hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable sandals, June 23, 2014
This is my second pair. First pair ripped after 2 extremely comfortable years. Very glad Amazon had these at cheaper prices than in the store. They will take a little time to get broke in but still amazing feel from the first time you put them on. I ordered two pair so will always have a back up. Not made to get wet. They will soak up water and make squishy noise for a little bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, January 17, 2012
Mathieu B. Long "Film Buff" (SACRAMENTO, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Awesome sandals, so comfortable. will buy them again, these are the beer cozy type and are very durable so far!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you arent a "sandal" wearer you have to try these., March 9, 2011
I was never a flip flop wearer but I tried the Sanuk "fraid so" style and that was the end of that. The way these "sandals" conform and support your foot is amazing. I havent tried the shoes yet but have been told that they are awesome too. The "Fault line" sandals are very soft on the top and are so comfy. The toe tab is the normal killer for me is not an issue with either style. I have never had an issue with them. You will really like these flip flops.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, May 9, 2014
The flip flops take some time to break in, I find they are a bit tight to begin with. They are my second pair that I have purchased. They are very comfy and feel like I am walking on clouds :).

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Comfort!, July 20, 2012
These are the most comfortable flip flop that I have purchased in a long time. They mold to your feet and they are well made! A must have flip flop.

4.0 out of 5 stars COmfortable, July 18, 2014
I bought these for my husband for his birthday because he loves the Sanuk flip flops. These were just what he wanted but with one exception, they were a bit too snug. He was a little disappointed at first but decided to give a few days to see if they'd loosen up any. He loved the yoga mat like material, very comfortable, so much in fact he gave up even wearing slippers around the house. The flip flops did loosen up a bit on the top of the foot which was what he was disappointed in when he got them. Now he only takes them off for work & when it's time to shower & go to bed. Needless to say, I got him a pretty good birthday gift. I would recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flops I've owned!, August 19, 2014
I wear size 14 and was a little concerned after reading some of the reviews about fitting a little small, as I wear size 13-15 depending on the shoe. Well I was pleasantly surprised that these fit just right and wow are they comfortable. I've had them a few weeks now and they are so comfortable that I actually still notice it. My wife and I go to a lot of garage sales and usually after a few hours my legs and feet would get a little sore or tired. My first outing with these, I couldn't stop talking about how comfortable they are which was making my wife a bit jealous. A few day's later her's showed up via amazon prime and she love's her's as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sanuk needs to make half sizes., August 11, 2014
My wife bought me these for my birthday. They were too small: with my foot firmly in the sandal, the back was flush with my heel. I exchanged them for the next size larger, and while they fit better, there seems to be a lot of extra space all the way around my foot. They don't feel too big, but they just look a little odd.

I usually wear size 10.5 in most brands of shoes. The size 10 Sanuks were too small, and the size 11 are slightly too big. I wish they made half-sizes.

(You might also be interested in reading my other reviews for my recent porridge, chair, and mattress purchases.)

Sanuk Men's Fault Line Thong Sandal