5.0 out of 5 stars Sidewalk Surfer Salute!
Published on May 16, 2011 by Mojave Man

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the shoe but a half size would have been ...
Like the shoe but a half size would have been perfect.......next full size too large
Debating whether to return or hope the shoe stretches with wear.
Published 2 months ago by Chuck

5.0 out of 5 stars Sidewalk Surfer Salute!, May 16, 2011
I have a bad hip (bone to bone) and it is imperative that I have a very lightweight and comfortable shoe, Sanuks fill the bill in every way! I have worn the cotton canvas ones for a couple of years now, and they are so light & comfortable that regular sneakers feel heavy by comparison! These new hemp material vagabonds are softer & more comfey than the cotton! They are also quite durable & long lasting. I wear nothing else now except Nunn Bush dress shoes when the occasion requires. A note: I wear 10 1/2 normally, size 10 Sanuks fit perfectly. Treat your feet, try a pair!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, very comfortable, July 12, 2011
MATT (Clemmons, NC) - See all my reviews
love this shoe, although i did purchase another pair while i was at the beach in a more khaki color, as this olive color i find to be a bit tough to match with certain things i wear. i thought i would like the darker color better, but after having both i def like the lighter color better. comfort wise, they're great

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THESE!, April 25, 2012
Daniel Jacob (Oakland, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
This is my third pair of Sanuk sandals in as many years. I'm one of those people who can be picky about shoes. These are so comfortable, I've taken to wearing them daily to work.

A note about durability: My previous two pairs didn't fall apart, nor were they defective in any way. The construction held together through daily use. But they do wear out quickly. If you're concerned about style, then these may not be for you unless you like the well-worn look. But if comfort is your main draw, stop looking and click BUY.

I still have all 3 pairs. The first pair look really badly beaten up, but they're just as comfortable as ever. I keep them for going to the pool or puttering around in the yard. When my second pair of Sanuks started to show obvious wear, I didn't wait for them to get as rough and tumble as the first. I got my Hemp - Olive pair on Monday and have been wearing them since. (But I take them off before bed, I promise!) They're so totally comfortable.

These are really good slip-ons for the barefoot enthusiast, like myself, or weekend warriors who want comfortable kicks to stuff their feet in for a quick trip to the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, comfort, and versatility...., April 8, 2014
Defiantly order a size up, and even then they are a bit tight, but after a day or two they break into a perfect fit. When you have the right size these are perfect shoes, very nice on your knees, back, and most importantly feet, if you're worried about arch support these aren't for you. These are for minimalists who want zero drop comfort, and simplicity. They're versatile because the back of the shoe easily folds down so you can just wear them like no back slippers if you want, like if you're just grabbing the mail, or taking out the trash. They're not waterproof in over 3 inches of water, probably due too the ventilation holes, but they dry quick, machine washable, the hemp is sturdy. They're the perfect shoe three out of 5 seasons, I live in Vermont so I got boots for winter and mud season. Any other question feel free to ask, I will answer, otherwise if you're looking for a comfortable, simple shoe; support the hemp industry, or have a sandal as a man this is the way to go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Tight -- But Husband Loves Them, April 23, 2014
Bought this pair of Sanuk Hemp Sidewalk Surfers in size 11M for my husband as a replacement to his existing pair that are worn out. My husband complained that this paid was a little tight across the toe box (it could be because he's use to wearing the old pair). Usually he can just put on new Sanuk's and wear them right away. In this case, I used a shoe stretcher to help stretch out the toe box and they are fine now. If you like Sanuk's the Hemp Sidewalk Surfer are great, very comfortable and terrific for everyday and casual dressing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sanuk makes great products, September 21, 2013
Great shoes, abit tight at first but it allows the shoe to conform to your feet very well. Excellent shoe

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the shoe but a half size would have been ..., July 12, 2014
Debating whether to return or hope the shoe stretches with wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars These are a cool concept, but as they are non absorbent on ..., July 8, 2014
These are a cool concept, but as they are non absorbent on the sole, once your feet start to sweat (and they will) there is almost zero traction, very slippery inside. rubber wears out fast on the bottom to boot

4.0 out of 5 stars Summer essential, July 3, 2014
My husband first starting buying me Sanuk's in the summers and I loved them so much that I started buying them for him! They are a comfortable and easy shoe/sandal for warm weather. He likes that these are easy to slip on, comfortable on the bottom and he doesn't need to put socks on with them! He gets a new pair every year, they do start to smell, as any shoe would after sweating in it for four months straight, rain or shine, with no socks and in sweaty weather, but they are worth the money to replace each summer!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, June 19, 2014
I have 2 pair of Sanuks, both size 11. These are way too small and unwearable, the other style(Pick Pocket Sidewalk Surfer) fits perfectly.

Sanuk Men's Hemp B&T  Slip-On