5.0 out of 5 stars Sidewalk Surfer Salute!
Published on May 16, 2011 by Mojave Man

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the shoe but a half size would have been ...
Like the shoe but a half size would have been perfect.......next full size too large
Debating whether to return or hope the shoe stretches with wear.
Published 1 month ago by Chuck

5.0 out of 5 stars Sidewalk Surfer Salute!, May 16, 2011
I have a bad hip (bone to bone) and it is imperative that I have a very lightweight and comfortable shoe, Sanuks fill the bill in every way! I have worn the cotton canvas ones for a couple of years now, and they are so light & comfortable that regular sneakers feel heavy by comparison! These new hemp material vagabonds are softer & more comfey than the cotton! They are also quite durable & long lasting. I wear nothing else now except Nunn Bush dress shoes when the occasion requires. A note: I wear 10 1/2 normally, size 10 Sanuks fit perfectly. Treat your feet, try a pair!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, very comfortable, July 12, 2011
MATT (Clemmons, NC) - See all my reviews
love this shoe, although i did purchase another pair while i was at the beach in a more khaki color, as this olive color i find to be a bit tough to match with certain things i wear. i thought i would like the darker color better, but after having both i def like the lighter color better. comfort wise, they're great

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THESE!, April 25, 2012
Daniel Jacob (Oakland, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
This is my third pair of Sanuk sandals in as many years. I'm one of those people who can be picky about shoes. These are so comfortable, I've taken to wearing them daily to work.

A note about durability: My previous two pairs didn't fall apart, nor were they defective in any way. The construction held together through daily use. But they do wear out quickly. If you're concerned about style, then these may not be for you unless you like the well-worn look. But if comfort is your main draw, stop looking and click BUY.

I still have all 3 pairs. The first pair look really badly beaten up, but they're just as comfortable as ever. I keep them for going to the pool or puttering around in the yard. When my second pair of Sanuks started to show obvious wear, I didn't wait for them to get as rough and tumble as the first. I got my Hemp - Olive pair on Monday and have been wearing them since. (But I take them off before bed, I promise!) They're so totally comfortable.

These are really good slip-ons for the barefoot enthusiast, like myself, or weekend warriors who want comfortable kicks to stuff their feet in for a quick trip to the market.

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the shoe but a half size would have been ..., July 12, 2014
Debating whether to return or hope the shoe stretches with wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars These are a cool concept, but as they are non absorbent on ..., July 8, 2014
These are a cool concept, but as they are non absorbent on the sole, once your feet start to sweat (and they will) there is almost zero traction, very slippery inside. rubber wears out fast on the bottom to boot

4.0 out of 5 stars Summer essential, July 3, 2014
My husband first starting buying me Sanuk's in the summers and I loved them so much that I started buying them for him! They are a comfortable and easy shoe/sandal for warm weather. He likes that these are easy to slip on, comfortable on the bottom and he doesn't need to put socks on with them! He gets a new pair every year, they do start to smell, as any shoe would after sweating in it for four months straight, rain or shine, with no socks and in sweaty weather, but they are worth the money to replace each summer!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, June 19, 2014
I have 2 pair of Sanuks, both size 11. These are way too small and unwearable, the other style(Pick Pocket Sidewalk Surfer) fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, June 10, 2014
This is my third pair. Vey comfortable and when they get dirty I just throw them in the washing machine and let them air dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes run a little small., June 9, 2014
Very comfortable, well constructed. Great shoes run a little small. Order a size larger. I am running out of superlatives.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, June 4, 2014
Kindle Customer (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
These are comfortable shoes. My son normally wears an 8.5 but he got a size 9, they fit him perfectly.

Sanuk Men's Hemp B&T  Slip-On