4.0 out of 5 stars Kool beach shoe
Good shoe, has lasted several months now. Hard to size big shoes, I wear 14-15, this shoe is true american sizing, I sould have ordered 14.
Published 19 months ago by David Alekna

3.0 out of 5 stars Swag
Because a monkey ate a dog rocket on accident and it messed up my shoe size Order when I ordered my shoes
Published 7 months ago by Riley

3.0 out of 5 stars Swag, March 24, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Kool beach shoe, March 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Foot Nephew Approved!, October 22, 2014
Got these for my nephew, who wears a size 18 as a casual shoe to loaf around it... I think he wears them EVERYWHERE. He loves these shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars my first pair of Sanuks, June 2, 2011
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Hemp B&T Slip-On (Apparel)
I bought these Sanuks looking for comfort and out of admiration for the pair that my Dad owns. I thought they looked really cool and he had told me how comfortable they were. His pair is a different style than the "Hemp Slip-On" but I found these to be more suitable for my taste.

I feel like they are somewhat overpriced for what they are. It was also kinda tough to figure out how to go about which size to buy because I had read reviews stating that some styles came tight while others came a little big.

Normally, I wear an 11.5 with any other kind of shoe so in the thought that these might be a little too small, I went with size 12 since there is no in between sizes. They fit a little loose with a bare foot, and I can feel the 1/2 inch difference. But I sometimes wear them with pants in which case, I wear socks with them. With socks, they fit perfectly.

These are one of the most comfortable pair of shoes? I have ever owned and I wear them as often as I can. The only reason for the 4 star rating is due to the strange sizing and the price. Hopefully the testament about my experience for this particular style of Sanuk will aid others in selecting what may be best for them in terms of size.

I bought these about a month ago and I am already interested in buying another pair, but of a different style.

Sanuk Men's Hemp B&T  Slip-On