Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL

Price:$33.68 - $34.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on June 2, 2011
I bought these Sanuks looking for comfort and out of admiration for the pair that my Dad owns. I thought they looked really cool and he had told me how comfortable they were. His pair is a different style than the "Hemp Slip-On" but I found these to be more suitable for my taste.

I feel like they are somewhat overpriced for what they are. It was also kinda tough to figure out how to go about which size to buy because I had read reviews stating that some styles came tight while others came a little big.

Normally, I wear an 11.5 with any other kind of shoe so in the thought that these might be a little too small, I went with size 12 since there is no in between sizes. They fit a little loose with a bare foot, and I can feel the 1/2 inch difference. But I sometimes wear them with pants in which case, I wear socks with them. With socks, they fit perfectly.

These are one of the most comfortable pair of shoes? I have ever owned and I wear them as often as I can. The only reason for the 4 star rating is due to the strange sizing and the price. Hopefully the testament about my experience for this particular style of Sanuk will aid others in selecting what may be best for them in terms of size.

I bought these about a month ago and I am already interested in buying another pair, but of a different style.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2014
Got these for my nephew, who wears a size 18 as a casual shoe to loaf around it... I think he wears them EVERYWHERE. He loves these shoes.
on March 30, 2013
Good shoe, has lasted several months now. Hard to size big shoes, I wear 14-15, this shoe is true american sizing, I sould have ordered 14.
on March 24, 2014
Because a monkey ate a dog rocket on accident and it messed up my shoe size Order when I ordered my shoes
on August 9, 2015
Absolutely love these "sandals"! They fit perfectly, and are absolutely comfortable