5.0 out of 5 stars Foot Nirvana
Published on May 11, 2012 by M. Kane

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite Simple Gumshoe Loafers, but not bad
I've worn a pair of Simple® Gumshoe men's loafers for about four years, and going to buy a new pair, discovered they've been dropped. These aren't bad, they don't have the quality sole or inner padding of my previous slipper/shoes, but they seem to be holding up okay after a week of wearing them as shoes.
Published 1 month ago by Patrick Freebern

5.0 out of 5 stars Foot Nirvana, May 11, 2012
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Kyoto Loafer (Shoes)
These are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. This is my second pair of Sanuks and I would not hesitate to purchase more. The quality is top notch. I do however have a piece of advice about the fitment of this style. I am a spot on size 10-1/2. The first pair I bought are Sanuk Men's Pick Pocket Slip-On Shoe. After reading reviews, I purchased a size 10. After a couple days of breaking in, they fit perfectly. When I purchased the Kyotos, I also ordered a size 10. After trying them on, my toes were all but bursting through the front of the shoe. I returned that pair and ordered a size 11 and the fit perfectly. If you look at the back of the Kyoto, it angles towards the front, which prevents your heel from sliding all the way back in the shoe. That is a feature to keep in mind when ordering these. In my opinion, go bigger if you are a half size.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Ever, April 21, 2012
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Kyoto Loafer (Shoes)
My Wife and I were on vacation in the Florida Key and I seen the cool looking shoe, I'm not a flip flop guy, always been a regular sneeker person, I tried it on and wrote the name down, came home did a bit of price shopping and as always Amazon has the best deal. Great everyday shoe, I work in the medical field and I was a crocks fan, but no more this shoe looks and feels great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite Simple Gumshoe Loafers, but not bad, May 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Kyoto Loafer (Shoes)
These are the best shoes I've owned. Order a size larger than normal for sanuks. I normally wear a 10.5 or 11 but cannot wear smaller than a 12 in these.

5.0 out of 5 stars These fit perfectly., April 30, 2014
Jean Paul "freedummy" (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Kyoto Loafer (Shoes)
I have found that sanuks are a little tight so I got a size bigger than I normally wear. Makes them easier to get on and off. This model is very comfortable. I like them a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Knock-Around Shoes, February 17, 2014
For Two Cents Plain (Brooklyn, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Kyoto Loafer (Shoes)
Comfortable, nice design, just right for casual wear, which for me includes just about all wear. This is my second pair of Sanuk slip-ons, and I'm happy with both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sanuk are the BOMB, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Kyoto Loafer (Shoes)
I'm not a huge flip flop fan and a couple of friends turned me on to Sanuks. They are light, cool and best of all super comfy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love Sanuk, but not this one, November 9, 2012
reel_freak (Westerville, Ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Kyoto Loafer (Shoes)
My first pair of Sanuk's were the Chiba's and I absolutely love those. These Kyoto's run small so they're not as comfortable as the Chiba. I never would've guessed that one style so similar to the other would be so different when it comes to sizing. Even after repeated wearing, they've not stretched out like I was hoping they would.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes but too expensive., December 3, 2012
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Kyoto Loafer (Shoes)
I own two pairs of Sanuks now and I really like them, I just wish they weren't so pricey. They barely weigh anything and I would wager the cost of the materials to make them is about two bucks. They do not appear to be exceptionally well made either- on my first pair, which is the "Board Room" dress shoe model, the rubber sole started to peel away after just a couple of weeks. I have read other people have experienced the same problem. It really wasn't a big deal though, as I just super-glued it back on. It was a little disappointing though as they cost me about 80 bucks.
Still with all that said, I do love the laid back style of Sanuks, and they are super comfortable. And even though the sole may start to peel away or something they will likely last you a long time. Probably in the same way a ten dollar pair of flip flops I bought 3 years ago are still going strong.
If you by this exact model I would recommend going with a larger size if you are debating between two sizes. I was debating between a 9 or a 10, I went with the 10 and they are still a bit snug. I suspect that once they break in, they will be a perfect fit though.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a good run about slip on, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Kyoto Loafer (Shoes)
My husband loves these shoes, I had to send back this pair back because I ordered the wrong size. Go a size larger. He already has one pair that he has worn out. It's a good run about slip on.

Sanuk Men's Kyoto Loafer