Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$38.98 - $64.99

on May 11, 2012
These are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. This is my second pair of Sanuks and I would not hesitate to purchase more. The quality is top notch. I do however have a piece of advice about the fitment of this style. I am a spot on size 10-1/2. The first pair I bought are Sanuk Men's Pick Pocket Slip-On Shoe. After reading reviews, I purchased a size 10. After a couple days of breaking in, they fit perfectly. When I purchased the Kyotos, I also ordered a size 10. After trying them on, my toes were all but bursting through the front of the shoe. I returned that pair and ordered a size 11 and the fit perfectly. If you look at the back of the Kyoto, it angles towards the front, which prevents your heel from sliding all the way back in the shoe. That is a feature to keep in mind when ordering these. In my opinion, go bigger if you are a half size.
on April 21, 2012
My Wife and I were on vacation in the Florida Key and I seen the cool looking shoe, I'm not a flip flop guy, always been a regular sneeker person, I tried it on and wrote the name down, came home did a bit of price shopping and as always Amazon has the best deal. Great everyday shoe, I work in the medical field and I was a crocks fan, but no more this shoe looks and feels great.
on December 2, 2014
As many other reviewers have stated, the sizes on these are a little small. However, I put a little too much faith in a quite high number of reviewers (over 2/3) that recorded a fit "as expected" and ordered my usual size. The sole length is perfectly fine, however, the design of the heel (to keep it in place, I assume) pushes the foot forward such that the toes are compressed against the front of the shoe. Additionally, there's a lot of firm, reinforced stitches and hems along these stress lines that suggest it won't stretch out much.

The sides at the widest part of the foot are a touch snug as well, but that's a minor quibble (my foot tends between a M and W anyway) and the material cut in this area seems like it will stretch to fit.

Heed the warnings, and order one size larger! Other than that, a great and comfy casual sandal. Very light and airy.
on August 8, 2015
They fit as expected. I noticed some reviews indicate they run a little small, but for me they were true to size. I wear the around the barn and in the pasture. When they're dirty I throw them in the washing machine and they come out good as new. there really isn't any arch support.
They are very comfortable, but I do not believe I would buy a pair for full price.
on June 10, 2015
As mentioned in another review of these in another color...my husbands feet are hard to fit, it takes hours to find comfortable shoes. He already owned a few of these, so I chanced online ordering different priced styled pairs. They're all equally good in fit, difference is only in fabric options. He loves them and wears them to anyplace he can get away with them!
on October 17, 2013
I buy a few pairs of these every year for my husband; he loves these sandals! He said they are the comfiest shoes (which sometimes means he wears them doing home repairs, much to my dismay since they are NOT cheap despite the fact that they clearly don't cost a lot to make). He is a size 10 1/2 and so I always order an 11. His dive buddy wears a size 10, though, and apparently my husband was able to fit comfortably in those shoes on a dive trip once...So I supposed you COULD go the size down if you're a half size.

Because they are essentially an enclosed flip-flop, they can get dirty and stinky, but I wash them when that happens (just in the sink with Eucalan, then air dry). He probably has about 10 pairs of these at this point, and despite some of them being VERY worn down, I haven't had to throw any out yet.

My only real gripe is the price, but it's one of those things that when you find something your husband likes, you buy it even if it is pricey. :)
on April 15, 2014
I have only had these for a couple weeks, but I've tested them thoroughly. When they arrived I slipped them on my feet and they felt like a cloud! The thing that prompted me to buy these now is the Coachella 3 day music festival. That place is absolute murder on one's feet, but this time my feet felt the best they've felt in 5 years I've gone. I switched between socks and no socks, but my feet felt pretty darn good the whole time.

I should also add that my feet are very wide, flip-flops just have never worked for me, so I am super excited about these. I see these being my shoes the entire summer, and hopefully I can find a second pair that I can get away with wearing at the office.
on January 12, 2016
These are probably the most comfortable loafers on the market. The foot bed is comfortable and is treated with an anti-bacterial coating. Anyone that wears footwear with no socks can attest to the importance of the anti-bacterial coating. They look great with shorts and even go well with jeans. I thought the size was pretty accurate. Obviously these don't offer any arch support but that is expected with loafers. If you are looking for a comfortable loafer that you can wear all day, give these a try!
on June 29, 2014
I have 3 pairs of different kyotos, so getting these was a no brainer. I like the camo sole. yep, these shoes/sandals are very comfortable and you can walk miles in them. yes there is room for inserts too. I put dr scholls in my for more padding. sometimes I'm not a fan of the tackiness of the insole, so scholls fix that. not all of the sanuks have a tacky kind of non slip inside sole, and others may not be affected as I am. my feet are sensitive so a softer inside would be better. Overall I love all of the kyotos and chibas, so no deal breaker complaints.
on October 5, 2014
After years of ordering Sanuk sandals in the same size, I was shocked to find my latest two pairs to be uncomfortably tight. Since Sanuk does not do 1/2 sizes, I always order size 9M (my regular shoe size is eight and a half). Putting on my new Sanuk's was unusually difficult (they usually just slip right on). Once my feet were inside, I felt like they were being compressed by the sandals. I could understand if only one pair were that way; but I ordered two pair in two different colors. Both pair are just as tight. Hopefully they will stretch over time, as I do not want to risk returning them for size 10's and finding myself surfing inside of the replacements.