Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sanuk Men's M You Got My Back II Slip-On Sandal, Tan, 10 M US
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 10 D(M) US|Color: Tan|Change

on April 20, 2015
These have to be the worst pair of shoes (any form) I have ever purchased. I've worn them 4 times and one is tearing at the edge of the sole and coming apart at the seam where the cloth meets the sole. I will return and buy something else; save your money and time.
review image review image review image
on April 12, 2012
Bought these for my son---he loves them and they look great on. They are comfy and actually fit his VERY wide feet.
on February 2, 2012
At first I wasn't thrilled about the price for just a canvas slip on shoe but my husband ruins all of his shoes by refusing to pull the back up over his heel so took a shot. Was very pleased! Nice, heavy and solid slider and the fit was very true to size!
on September 29, 2015
OK, I can tell this is not going to be a popular review. I bought my first pair of Sanuks a few years ago, and I've enjoyed them quite a bit. Although they still feel fine, they are looking a bit ratty.

I really like the way these look. They are just the right combination of casual, but a bit more style than flip flops.

However, these are a bit of a disappointment because of one thing. They chose to manufacture the sole in such a way that they molded in a raised logo right under your heel. It's not real tall, or very sharp, but for some reason it annoys me to no end when I wear the shoes. I cannot stand to wear them long enough to get them broken in, when presumably the logo will flatten out some. It's a princess and a pea kind of thing, but it's just annoying.

Surely they had someone try on the shoes when they designed them, and surely that person said exactly the same thing. This is the kind of design flaw that you don't expect from an established manufacturer - or you would expect it to get fixed quickly. I thought about trying to sand the logo off them somehow - but that would be a lot of work and would probably introduce some other problem, including making them look ugly.

I'm sorry but I can't recommend these. They look good, and fit fine, but they don't feel good.

EDIT: OK after about 6 months I'm going to update this review and upping it to 4 stars. I finally got these broken in and the crazy heel logo broke down and no longer bothers me. Not sure shy it was so bothersome at first, but I no longer can feel the logo at all.

I really like the look and feel now, but it shouldn't take several hours of wearing to get them comfortable.
on April 19, 2016
This is my 2nd pair. These are outstanding. Just a little small, but after wearing for a few hours a day they stretch some.Also, these work great as slippers and just wear around for a fast run to the store or to going out and getting the paper in the rain. ( I may be the last person to still read a paper that's made from a tree?)
They look great and I always get nice comments from people about them.
Leaving them next to the bed, makes them easy for slipping on without the heal.
I have had/have many pairs of Sanuk & these are my favorites. Lastly, being an old surfer from the late '60's, I find these as a great reminder of those days. Buy while you can.
on August 15, 2012
Great "sandal"! Really comfortable, after a few hours it seemed to really mold to my foot nicely. I'm a half size, so I went up half a size, I recommend you do the same.
on December 3, 2015
These are my favorite Sanuks, and my favorite shoes overall.

Despite the lack of anything holding them at the ankle, they rarely come off when I walk around outside.

Yes, some people call me nuts for walking around outside with these in the snowy New England winters. But with a warm pair of water-resistant wool socks, why not wear the sandals you love?

Personally, I prefer either NO arch support (like these - just like walking on the ground, not toe shoes, but otherwise similar) OR very solid arch support (like a great running shoe). In between is where you go wrong.

For me, it's usually these. I don't like high-impact shoes.
on May 5, 2016
The best slippers I've ever bought so far, insanely comfortable and light. Only have had them for one week and that's all I wear when home. The for on these slippers is perfect they are snug just enough to keep them from sliding off and loose enough to not feel like dressed to go somewhere. If you really want to relax while at home theses are the ones to wear. At the same time they look good enough to wear for those late night runs to the store or to run errands because of their styling.A ok in my book.
on June 17, 2016
The design is so-so. It's functional for easy casual use. The sole is soft rubber or some sort, nice and spongy for fairly comfortable wear. I wish it had a more contoured arch since I require a lot of arch support. But they're comfortable and cool on the feet. I wish the lip of the seam that runs around the perimeter of the sandal was a little more low key. But overall, can't complain. Sometimes I wear it to my office job, and I'm never uncomfortable.
on January 3, 2016
Love my other Sanuk shoes, they are super comfortable so I had high hopes for these. I am not sure what is up with the sizing, either they were made wrong, are marked wrong, or are not wide enough. No matter what I do my foot slips back and my heel hangs off the edge just a bit, it is uncomfortable. I hoped they would stretch a bit and be problem solved but that has yet to happen. Given then way they feel it is hard to wear them to stretch them anyway.

See 1 answered question