Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on September 23, 2012
...well I wished I would have paid 38$ and not the 65$ I paid for them, First of all they don't make 1/2 sizes so I got an 11 for my 10 and 1/2 foot after about a week I was slipping and sliding in a shoe that was now about a 12. I finally took the top apart and cut about a 1/2 inch off all the way around and re sewed them back together. If you are prepared to do this ,fine If not get them 1 size smaller but unless you read my review you won't know to do this and you will find out like I did, buyer beware!Sanuk Men's You Got My Back II Loafer
11 comment28 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 31, 2013
Wonderful in every way and a terrific find. These look as good as they are comfortable. I have many pairs of Dock Siders and boat shoes,many costing as much as three times as much as these - but these loafers trump them all.

Some nice touches are:

* Comfy canvas, feels as good as it looks

* Versatile - I'll be wearing these at a casual beach wedding and they're just fine with a white linen suite as they are with a pair of jeans or shorts.

* Clog style means easy on and off - no worries about them sliding off due to the built in arch of the design.

* Baseball stitching - the strongest stitch there is means these hold up to wear and tear and won't pull apart

* Great Rubber sole - offers enough give for maximum comfort

* Textured bottoms - means these are devoid of slipping and they're squeak free to
boot

Other reviewer are spot on in that these run a bit lagre - I ordered a size down and the fit is perfect

Instantly comfortable right out of the box. These are simply a terrific shoe at an equally terrific price. Plus with a Prime membership you get free two day shipping to boot

Highly recommended
on June 26, 2014
Great light weight and confortable sandals that hide my ugly toes!! ;) And there isn't that thing between my toes that hurts like other sandals!
on July 16, 2014
Surprised by how comfortable these are. Very happy with the purchase. I have two different sized feet and the right one is quite wide post surgery. I really have to "squish" my foot in - I'm hoping this will stretch. This kind of surprised me as this is a man's shoe (I am female with problem feet.) Usually men's shoes are wide enough. So guys, if you have a really wide foot, I'm not sure they would work for you.
on July 27, 2013
I read the reviews before purchasing but still after two weeks of trying to break them in, i still have a hard time keeping them on my feet. Don't drive with them they fall of navigating the pedals. I guess they will become just " around the house slippers".
on June 25, 2014
These loafers are difficult to put-on; the tops are so soft that they drop=down and you have to use two hands to put them on; definitely not a slip-on!

I'm returning mine.
on June 25, 2014
Super comfy and convenient - simply slip on and go. Love the fact that they look smart from the front yet have the simplicity and comfort of casual sandals.
on January 29, 2014
He says they are the most comfortable shoes he owns. He has knee and ankle problems and these shoes make him feel better.
on October 5, 2014
I take a 9 1/2 but 10 was a better fit for me. Go a half size up.

These sandals were so comfortable. I wore them daily in July and most of August. I then traveled to Dubai in mid-August. I left them out in the sun as they had gotten a little wet at the pool. They remained outside for about 24 hours. They did not like the sun. They curled up and shrank. The temperatures that day exceeded 50 degrees Celsius or about 120 F. It was my fault for leaving them out but in my defense I had left shoes out in this temp before with no real ill effect.

The short of it is that they were comfortable but be careful where you leave them. Happy walking!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2014
These are great lounging type shoes. Very lightweight and comfortable. Love the fact that my sweaty feet don't stink them up. They are designed with an antifungal material to keep moisture a non-issue. These looks great and go with just about anything. Sizes were correct in my case. I order an 11 and got an 11. Honestly, I can see the sole on these wearing out faster than other sandals I have worn before (they are essentially the bottoms you would see on a pair of flip flops), but that is probably why they are so comfortable. This is only my first pair of Sanuk's, but definitely not my last.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse