5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, "Cozy," DurableThongs!!
Published on April 16, 2007 by Jeff Kendell

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft stuff
I have had two pairs of these and they do have a super comfy foot bed it is so soft and comfortable however I have had been slighty disappointed in longevity and functionality of the shoes.

+soft top (most squishy flip i'be walked in)
+comfy strap and soft material
-longevity of top (200#'s on size 13 can flatten out the cushion within hours)...
Published on June 24, 2012 by J Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, "Cozy," DurableThongs!!, April 16, 2007
Jeff Kendell (Salt Lake City, UT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Beer Cozy Flip Flop (Apparel)
I bought these in Puerto Rico almost a year ago. I not only wore them to the beach almost every day, but around town as well for the entire summer. They are the same material that you put your soda pop in to keep it cold and are delightfully comfortable. I really like what Sanuk has done! The only thing I would recommend is to not get them wet, especially in a humid climate, because they take days to dry and will be squishy wet the entire time. With that they might even get a little bit sticky. Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable ever!!, September 1, 2011
I have had Rainbow sandals many times in the past as well as countless pairs of cheap Old Navy flip flops. The squishy footbeds on these sandals are above and beyond any other flip flop when it comes to comfort. You slip them on and just mush with the yoga mat they are made out of. I would recommend them to everyone who wants to wear flip flops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pillows for your feet, June 1, 2014
the beer cozy flip flops are truly comfortable, these are my second pair. Found the straps a little snug but know they will streach to fit after several days of wear. Go 1/2 size larger than your fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 16, 2012
These are the most comfortable sandals I have ever owned. No breaking in. Perfect fit and comfortable from the first time you put them on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, January 15, 2011
Absolutely the best flip-flop I have ever owned. Comfortable like no other. My pair takes a lot of abuse, but its still going a few years later. I will consider buying another one when the current one is wasted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft stuff, June 24, 2012
J Donaldson (Richmond, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Beer Cozy Flip Flop (Apparel)

+soft top (most squishy flip i'be walked in)
+comfy strap and soft material
-longevity of top (200#'s on size 13 can flatten out the cushion within hours)
-durabiltiy of top, even just my running calluses can tear up the top of the foot bed
-not water friendly, just a little water causes squish noises instead of flip flops we'be named them the phfit squish

5.0 out of 5 stars Freakin Comfy, December 30, 2011
Not generally a huge fan of flip flops, but these beasts are straight comfortable as hades! Can't really think of anything bad about these, so 5 stars it is!

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but could be made better., June 10, 2014
After using it for almost three months.....I would say the product is ok - it is light, soft, but lacking heel support. I hope the company will find time to read online shoppers comments. The product could be better if another layer of yoga mat/rubber can be added to the flip flop. I am a fun of softness of this product though I ordered men's size as the women's flip flop seems catered to women with bamboo like/very narrow feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, May 19, 2014
These sandals are super comfy. They do stretch out as you wear them and over time. They also make squishy sounds and become slippery when they get wet but overall a good sandal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flip Flop, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Beer Cozy Flip Flop (Apparel)
My third pair, if you like comfort and feeling like you are walking on clouds then these are for you.

Rate and Discover Movies