Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 16, 2007
I bought these in Puerto Rico almost a year ago. I not only wore them to the beach almost every day, but around town as well for the entire summer. They are the same material that you put your soda pop in to keep it cold and are delightfully comfortable. I really like what Sanuk has done! The only thing I would recommend is to not get them wet, especially in a humid climate, because they take days to dry and will be squishy wet the entire time. With that they might even get a little bit sticky. Hope this helps.
22 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 1, 2011
I have had Rainbow sandals many times in the past as well as countless pairs of cheap Old Navy flip flops. The squishy footbeds on these sandals are above and beyond any other flip flop when it comes to comfort. You slip them on and just mush with the yoga mat they are made out of. I would recommend them to everyone who wants to wear flip flops.
on June 23, 2015
Very comfortable flip flops for a short while. The thong broke free from the footbed this past Sunday which is just a little longer than a month since they arrived. I've been wearing Sanuk for over 10 years but this is the first time I've purchased them online. Makes me think that some of their online products are substandard.
review image
on July 11, 2014
I've known about Sanuk for a while, but never pulled the trigger. So when a buddy in my office was searching for a new pair of flip flops , he came across these. I decided to go in with him and give it a try, I am glad I took the plunge! These are the most comfortable flip flops i've ever owned!!! The sole is really yoga-mat like. Squishy and cozy. I really like the blue color as well. The sizing is a little tough to get right. I'm a 10.5 usually in everything and I bought a 10 in these. They fit great, but u may find it different. My buddy is usually a 12 and bought the 11's and they are too small. Anyway, you won't be disappointed with these. They are really comfy and you won't mind wearing them everywhere!
on July 19, 2015
These Beer Cozy flip flop sandals are by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I have large sensitive feet that make it impossible to wear flip flops, until I put on a pair of these Sanuks.

It was by accident I found them, I borrowed a buddies to wear so I could run out to my car real quick. Instantly, the support and softness literally stop you in your tracks. Even the toe hold is woven so it cradles around your big toe instead of digging into your toes. There are a great variety of colors and sizes. I immediately bought a pair for my girlfriend and she loves them too!

These sandals are A+++
on June 24, 2012
I have had two pairs of these and they do have a super comfy foot bed it is so soft and comfortable however I have had been slighty disappointed in longevity and functionality of the shoes.

+soft top (most squishy flip i'be walked in)
+comfy strap and soft material
-longevity of top (200#'s on size 13 can flatten out the cushion within hours)
-durabiltiy of top, even just my running calluses can tear up the top of the foot bed
-not water friendly, just a little water causes squish noises instead of flip flops we'be named them the phfit squish
on June 13, 2016
About a week ago I started to run outdoors and couldn't find my flip-flops. I seen my wife's on the floor and quickly slipped them on and went to get the mail. Upon coming back in the house I commented to my wife how comfortable her flip-flops were and she told me about this brand and that she has had these and a couple other colors. I wondered if they made them for men so I checked on Amazon, and sure enough they did! After reading the reviews I was a little hesitant in ordering my shoe size for these flip-flops. However, I went ahead and ordered my actual size thinking that I could always return them. Sure enough, when they were delivered they fit perfectly. From my experience at least, I will order my true size. These flip-flops are extremely over-the-top comfortable. I have never worn anything quite as comfortable as these. I highly recommend you give them a try!
on December 30, 2011
Not generally a huge fan of flip flops, but these beasts are straight comfortable as hades! Can't really think of anything bad about these, so 5 stars it is!
on February 16, 2016
I bought these for my bf and he loves them, so I'll take his word for it :) However, I can speak from experience because I own the women's version of these yoga mat flip flops and they are extremely comfortable. These ones look even a little more supportive and durable than mine too. Only thing is, I wouldn't recommend wearing them in the water since the material is like a sponge and gets soggy and slippery when submerged in water.
on July 6, 2016
My whole life I have been wearing Reef sandals because I thought they were to most comfortable. That is until I learned about Sanuk Vagabond shoes. I thought those were amazing and have been a fan of Sanuk since then. I still wore Reef sandals after that until I finally decided to try these out. I have only had these for a week but they are by far the most comfortable sandals I have ever wore. I don't know how to describe how comfortable these are, but I read all of the reviews and thought I would give them a shot. There were some reviews about issues people had once these got wet, but I didn't have a problem out of the ordinary. Pretty much any sandal that I have owned would be a little slippery once they get wet so you kind of need to expect that. These guys are going to last a long time too because I have trusted the quality for a while and I will be very surprised if these are any different. My wife has a pair too and she loves them also. I can see myself buying a lot of Sanuk sandals in the future. These come highly recommended