Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on April 16, 2007
I bought these in Puerto Rico almost a year ago. I not only wore them to the beach almost every day, but around town as well for the entire summer. They are the same material that you put your soda pop in to keep it cold and are delightfully comfortable. I really like what Sanuk has done! The only thing I would recommend is to not get them wet, especially in a humid climate, because they take days to dry and will be squishy wet the entire time. With that they might even get a little bit sticky. Hope this helps.
22 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 1, 2011
I have had Rainbow sandals many times in the past as well as countless pairs of cheap Old Navy flip flops. The squishy footbeds on these sandals are above and beyond any other flip flop when it comes to comfort. You slip them on and just mush with the yoga mat they are made out of. I would recommend them to everyone who wants to wear flip flops.
on June 24, 2012
I have had two pairs of these and they do have a super comfy foot bed it is so soft and comfortable however I have had been slighty disappointed in longevity and functionality of the shoes.

+soft top (most squishy flip i'be walked in)
+comfy strap and soft material
-longevity of top (200#'s on size 13 can flatten out the cushion within hours)
-durabiltiy of top, even just my running calluses can tear up the top of the foot bed
-not water friendly, just a little water causes squish noises instead of flip flops we'be named them the phfit squish
on June 10, 2014
After using it for almost three months.....I would say the product is ok - it is light, soft, but lacking heel support. I hope the company will find time to read online shoppers comments. The product could be better if another layer of yoga mat/rubber can be added to the flip flop. I am a fun of softness of this product though I ordered men's size as the women's flip flop seems catered to women with bamboo like/very narrow feet.
on July 11, 2014
I've known about Sanuk for a while, but never pulled the trigger. So when a buddy in my office was searching for a new pair of flip flops , he came across these. I decided to go in with him and give it a try, I am glad I took the plunge! These are the most comfortable flip flops i've ever owned!!! The sole is really yoga-mat like. Squishy and cozy. I really like the blue color as well. The sizing is a little tough to get right. I'm a 10.5 usually in everything and I bought a 10 in these. They fit great, but u may find it different. My buddy is usually a 12 and bought the 11's and they are too small. Anyway, you won't be disappointed with these. They are really comfy and you won't mind wearing them everywhere!
on March 29, 2015
JOIN US HIPPIES AND GET THIS! I got these as a replacement to the teva mush. these are way more comfortable and to top it off is more water resistant. i would definitely recommend these sandals! you can get it locally at most outlet malls like nordstrom rack, etc.
on June 8, 2015
These are the BEST sandals for any situation that does NOT involve water. I live on the West Coast, so I wear these about 300 days out of the year. I used to love Rainbows when I was a kid, but ever since I tried these in Hawaii, I ditched my Rainbows and never looked back. The sandals are extremely soft, and will soften even more with time.

Each pair lasts about 2-3 years, although getting them wet significantly degrades the sandals. The sandals are made up of a special type of foam (I think some of the models are made from Yoga mats) that does not do well in water. When they get wet, it takes a long time for them to dry (think 24-48 hours). They also produce a bubbly foam when they're wet and squished. It's quite unsightly and the noise is rather annoying.

Provided you do not use these in the water, you will LOVE them. Pro tip: buy your regular size. The sandals might seem a bit hard at first, but they do soften after about a week or two.
on June 23, 2015
Very comfortable flip flops for a short while. The thong broke free from the footbed this past Sunday which is just a little longer than a month since they arrived. I've been wearing Sanuk for over 10 years but this is the first time I've purchased them online. Makes me think that some of their online products are substandard.
review image
on July 19, 2015
These Beer Cozy flip flop sandals are by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I have large sensitive feet that make it impossible to wear flip flops, until I put on a pair of these Sanuks.

It was by accident I found them, I borrowed a buddies to wear so I could run out to my car real quick. Instantly, the support and softness literally stop you in your tracks. Even the toe hold is woven so it cradles around your big toe instead of digging into your toes. There are a great variety of colors and sizes. I immediately bought a pair for my girlfriend and she loves them too!

These sandals are A+++
on December 30, 2011
Not generally a huge fan of flip flops, but these beasts are straight comfortable as hades! Can't really think of anything bad about these, so 5 stars it is!