4.0 out of 5 stars Overall fit of the Sanuk Donny Vagabond Sandal
Published on June 23, 2008 by Steven A. Nagy

1.0 out of 5 stars Delivery by courier
Dear Amazon
Published 1 month ago by Vanessa

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall fit of the Sanuk Donny Vagabond Sandal, June 23, 2008
I normally wear a size 10 in most shoes/sneakers/sandals. However, when trying these on in a local store, I found that although the out-sole was fine for the size 10, the position of the ankle relative to the entire sandal pushed my toes to the front. I opted to buy the size 11 and although it's a bit bigger, it's much more comfortable. In summary, go at least 1/2 to 1 size bigger than your typical size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ooooooooooooooo!, November 4, 2009
With no doubt, the most comfortable leisure shoe ever. If you like sandels but want some coverage for the foot, this shoe is the shoe to beat all. I love my 1st pair and look forward to buying more. Great travel through airport shoe. Now buy it and chill dude!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoe ever!, November 17, 2012
Grey and blue are my favorite colors, so it matches a lot of my clothes. But, the best thing is the comfort! I have never had a shoes this comfortable! I've had some great shoes, but this one is at the top of the list! I can wear it all day & night!

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal, November 5, 2012
These shoes/ sandles are the best thing to lounge around in! The colors are a little different then pictured but, its all good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, October 13, 2012
These are really comfortable. They are a bit tight. I feel as though they will break in a bit. Overall a good purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, October 3, 2012
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Donny B & T Sidewalk Surfer (Shoes)
These Sanuks are great. They are very colorful and stylish and also very comfortable. I normally wear a 9.5 and I got these in 10 and they were perfect. The only reason I give 4 stars is I got the wrong color. I ordered Carbon and got Carbon by the tag, but the color amazon showed was red and mine are more green. I don't really mind because they still look great. Just be sure you're ordering the right color before you finalize the order. Overall, you won't be disappointed with these shoes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super-comfortable, April 10, 2007
Well, these shoes are incredibly comfortable. I really enjoy wearing them. My only issue with them is that after a while they make my feet feel very hot. Also, they're a bit tough to put on but I think that's just because they're fairly new. I'd rather have them snug than falling off anyway though. Definitely a recommended purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Expect No Less From Sanuk, October 29, 2014
I've been wearing Sanuk's for a few years now and have always been absolutely delighted by the comfort that they provide. This particular style is what they refer to as a "sidewalk surfer" as sort of a cross between a sandal and a full bodied shoe. The entire shoe is light and breathable, making them great to wear without socks. The sole is soft, flexible and provides pretty decent comfort when being on your feet for hours is needed. I actually like to wear socks with mine from time to time as it adds an extra layer of cushion and the walls of the shoe still breathe enough to keep your feet feeling fresh.

Now the only downside I have ever had with this style, again the "sidewalk surfer", is their durability. When I find a shoe that I like I tend to wear it, and only it, until it dies. These Sanuks get a decent life, on average between the pairs I have owned about a year to maybe two years, but do run into some issues. The sole is very soft as I mentioned, great for comfort, but it wears down quite quickly. I have had two pairs rub through leaving a nice entry for water to seep up into the shoe. This may be more to my wearing them incessantly for work, play, and just around the house.

Final thoughts, I still haven't strayed from Sanuk as my preferred brand of foot shield, the only exception being I needed something with a little more cushion and support for running in and went with an actual running shoe. I have though switched away from the "surfers" and moved more to Sanuk's newer shoe's with a harder rubber sole and heavier canvas walls for my everyday doings.

1.0 out of 5 stars Delivery by courier, November 20, 2014
Dear Amazon
Your delivery was great except the courier.He threw the package over our 2mtr wall rather than wait for me to unlock the gate.If this was a phone or breakable package it would of shattered and then you would be left with me complaining about damaged goods.I don't appreciate our goods being thrown around like rubbish. Amazon has a great name and everything was great but I am shocked no one has complained about this before.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the most comfortable shoes...throw away the crocks!, July 17, 2014
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Donny B & T Sidewalk Surfer (Shoes)
I purchased these from a local shop in town. Love the product. I was with 3 other people who ended up buying a pair of their sandals too. The yoga mat insides are the best. I just ordered a pair of charcoal side walk surfers on Amazon. I'll write a review once they come in. Since I just started wearing them, I don't know how much wear and tear they will take.

Sanuk Men's Donny B & T Sidewalk Surfer