4.0 out of 5 stars Overall fit of the Sanuk Donny Vagabond Sandal
Published on June 23, 2008 by Steven A. Nagy

3.0 out of 5 stars I wonder if new factory makes them
Owned a few pair in the past that fit a tad looser. Perhaps I need to go up a size.
Published 24 days ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall fit of the Sanuk Donny Vagabond Sandal, June 23, 2008
I normally wear a size 10 in most shoes/sneakers/sandals. However, when trying these on in a local store, I found that although the out-sole was fine for the size 10, the position of the ankle relative to the entire sandal pushed my toes to the front. I opted to buy the size 11 and although it's a bit bigger, it's much more comfortable. In summary, go at least 1/2 to 1 size bigger than your typical size.

5.0 out of 5 stars You will NOT find cooler looking footwear than this..., March 9, 2012
I like to go barefoot anyway, so Sanuks are perfect. Nice feel. Ridiculously cool looks. And supporting a cool company to top it off? Yeah, you should get on board with these sandals/shoes.
Sizing issue: I wear an 11 New Balance, wear these in an 11 (and that's with socks). You SHOULD size down if you're a half-size.
Stink issue: I wear no-show socks with mine - do not like stink. But seriously, these are not going to smell any worse than any other shoe you wear barefoot.
"These are ugly shoes" issue: Seriously? If you liked them on Amazon, how did you not like them when they arrived? They look EXACTLY like the pictures. If you just need to replace your boat shoes, and you actually LIKE boat shoes... probably keep rocking the boat shoes. You probably won't like Sanuks, they will not accentuate your khakis, and your country club friends will be furious for your blatant non-conformity, and their unusual fear of fashion and taste.
And yeah these sandals (because of the sandal sole), are not going to last you a lifetime. (What does anymore?) Sanuks feel fantastic. Looking cooler than any other footwear on the market is a bonus, and I DO like shoes, so that's saying a LOT.
So if you're just a poor modern hippie/cool cat/fashion conscious,etc. asking if you should invest. Yeah, you should.
+10 - comfort, +10 - look cool/women love my shoes, neutral on jumping/running, -10 on kicking anything...
And a big thanks to Amazon. Always great prices, packaging, service, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect casual shoes for slip-on addicts, June 16, 2013
I am a middle-aged professional and every day for me is khaki's, shirt, and slip-on leather shoes. Sneakers and other types of casual shoes have become a thing of the past for me. So my casual shoes have been my worn-out last pair of work slip-ons. Sanuk's line caught my eye and based on good reviews I decided to give this pair a shot.
I'm not sure what they're doing with the sizing thing, but as everyone else says, add a size. I can be anywhere from 9 1/2 to 10 1/2, so I ordered an 11 at the advice of others, slightly worried that they'd be too big. No. Definitely go up a size.
At first I wasn't sure I liked them... took a few wears to stretch them, but now I'm at one with these things. I love that they can be slipped on with or without socks, and are ready for a casual stroll or a hard walk. They are great casual shoes. And their style just kinda reminds you that you're off today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Comfy, June 13, 2012
Sanuk makes it a point to clearly categorize the Donny Sidewalk Surfer as a sandal, not a shoe. I bought this type of footwear because it offers the best of both worlds in terms of comfort and style. The soft flexible sole and lightweight quality definitely provides the comfort of a sandal, but the designed textile upper provides the style of a shoe. Mine are brand new so I've only worn them a few times and can't speak to how well they will hold up over time. For now though, they are a stylish and comfortable "sandal" with great versatility. It can be worn comfortably around the house, but are also stylish when you are on the go. If these hold up well, I will definitely be interested in purchasing different Sanuk designs cuz they feel good and look cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ooooooooooooooo!, November 4, 2009
With no doubt, the most comfortable leisure shoe ever. If you like sandels but want some coverage for the foot, this shoe is the shoe to beat all. I love my 1st pair and look forward to buying more. Great travel through airport shoe. Now buy it and chill dude!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoe ever!, November 17, 2012
Grey and blue are my favorite colors, so it matches a lot of my clothes. But, the best thing is the comfort! I have never had a shoes this comfortable! I've had some great shoes, but this one is at the top of the list! I can wear it all day & night!

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal, November 5, 2012
These shoes/ sandles are the best thing to lounge around in! The colors are a little different then pictured but, its all good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them!, October 21, 2012
I realized the 3 months I spent thinking about getting these I'll never get back. Don't make the same mistake and get them, now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, October 13, 2012
These are really comfortable. They are a bit tight. I feel as though they will break in a bit. Overall a good purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, October 3, 2012
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Donny B & T Sidewalk Surfer (Shoes)
These Sanuks are great. They are very colorful and stylish and also very comfortable. I normally wear a 9.5 and I got these in 10 and they were perfect. The only reason I give 4 stars is I got the wrong color. I ordered Carbon and got Carbon by the tag, but the color amazon showed was red and mine are more green. I don't really mind because they still look great. Just be sure you're ordering the right color before you finalize the order. Overall, you won't be disappointed with these shoes!

Sanuk Men's Donny B & T Sidewalk Surfer