5.0 out of 5 stars If you arent a "sandal" wearer you have to try these.
Published on March 9, 2011 by Darrin Pelham

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but stay away from water.
Published 9 months ago by z

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but stay away from water., July 12, 2013
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Fault Line Thong Sandal (Apparel)
The simple review of this item is that they are very comfortable flip flops to wear. But the first time I ended up on the beach with them I was horrified at how they soak up and hold water. There was simply no way to get them dry and I had to squish home. As a big reason for getting these was to wear them to the beach or the pool they are useless for that purpose. On the other hand they are extremely comfortable to wear so if you simply want t flip flop to wear around town than I say go for it. You will not be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you arent a "sandal" wearer you have to try these., March 9, 2011
I was never a flip flop wearer but I tried the Sanuk "fraid so" style and that was the end of that. The way these "sandals" conform and support your foot is amazing. I havent tried the shoes yet but have been told that they are awesome too. The "Fault line" sandals are very soft on the top and are so comfy. The toe tab is the normal killer for me is not an issue with either style. I have never had an issue with them. You will really like these flip flops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, January 17, 2012
Mathieu B. Long "Film Buff" (SACRAMENTO, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Awesome sandals, so comfortable. will buy them again, these are the beer cozy type and are very durable so far!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Comfort!, July 20, 2012
These are the most comfortable flip flop that I have purchased in a long time. They mold to your feet and they are well made! A must have flip flop.

2.0 out of 5 stars Real Comfortable, September 3, 2012
barddog (Canyon Lake, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Fault Line Thong Sandal (Apparel)
These flip flops are very comfortable but if you weigh more than 100 lbs, they do not last but a month at best. The gel footbed is great and they are like walking on cushion. They flatten out very quickly and I might have gotten a month out of them before they felt like I was walking barefoot. I wouldn't recommend them to anybody who is over 100 lbs. They just don't last.

5.0 out of 5 stars most comfortable sandals I have ever worn, April 15, 2014
Truly the most comfortable sandals I have ever owned. I have only owned them for a week, so I can't remark on the longterm reliability yet, but they seem to be of very high quality construction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like walking on an excersize mat, April 14, 2014
These flops are soooo comfortable, they are very soft and cushiony, high quality product at a great price. If you wear flops try a pair you will love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars These things are the best, April 11, 2014
Yoga mat flip flops man...
Super comfy in the TX heat.
They do soak up water though, so find something else to wear while washing the dog or car.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Sanuk, so comfy, but they wear out too fast..., April 8, 2014
Maybe that can't be helped, just heads up. Other sandals hurt my feet, these work well for me, I just expect to go through 2 pairs a year when I was living in Southern California.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy sandals, April 6, 2014
Gave these to my little brother. He wears a size 14 shoe. He got the size 14 with brown straps. It fits him well and they're really comfy.

ARRAY(0xd8b2a164)