Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on July 12, 2013
The simple review of this item is that they are very comfortable flip flops to wear. But the first time I ended up on the beach with them I was horrified at how they soak up and hold water. There was simply no way to get them dry and I had to squish home. As a big reason for getting these was to wear them to the beach or the pool they are useless for that purpose. On the other hand they are extremely comfortable to wear so if you simply want t flip flop to wear around town than I say go for it. You will not be sorry.
on June 23, 2014
This is my second pair. First pair ripped after 2 extremely comfortable years. Very glad Amazon had these at cheaper prices than in the store. They will take a little time to get broke in but still amazing feel from the first time you put them on. I ordered two pair so will always have a back up. Not made to get wet. They will soak up water and make squishy noise for a little bit.
on January 17, 2012
Awesome sandals, so comfortable. will buy them again, these are the beer cozy type and are very durable so far!!!
on July 18, 2014
I bought these for my husband for his birthday because he loves the Sanuk flip flops. These were just what he wanted but with one exception, they were a bit too snug. He was a little disappointed at first but decided to give a few days to see if they'd loosen up any. He loved the yoga mat like material, very comfortable, so much in fact he gave up even wearing slippers around the house. The flip flops did loosen up a bit on the top of the foot which was what he was disappointed in when he got them. Now he only takes them off for work & when it's time to shower & go to bed. Needless to say, I got him a pretty good birthday gift. I would recommend these.
on May 22, 2014
I'm not flipflop people. That said, I got them to wear to the dojo. These are the only flipflops I've ever owned that don't kick off my feet as I walk. They are softer and more comfortable than kittens walking on clouds over rainbows. I got them a half size bigger and they fit perfectly. Yes, the yoga mat material against the feet takes on more water than the titanic. Thus air drying them takes several annoyingly squishy hours. To dry them MUCH more quickly, turn them footbed-side down onto a harder surface and step on the soles a few times. This squeezes out most of the water. After wearing them in the shower to clean them, put them footbed-side down on your towel and step on the soles to wring the most of water into your towel. They'll be dry within 1/2 hour.
on March 9, 2011
I was never a flip flop wearer but I tried the Sanuk "fraid so" style and that was the end of that. The way these "sandals" conform and support your foot is amazing. I havent tried the shoes yet but have been told that they are awesome too. The "Fault line" sandals are very soft on the top and are so comfy. The toe tab is the normal killer for me is not an issue with either style. I have never had an issue with them. You will really like these flip flops.
on May 9, 2014
The flip flops take some time to break in, I find they are a bit tight to begin with. They are my second pair that I have purchased. They are very comfy and feel like I am walking on clouds :).
on July 20, 2012
These are the most comfortable flip flop that I have purchased in a long time. They mold to your feet and they are well made! A must have flip flop.
on September 19, 2015
These are the most comfortable thong-style sandals I have ever worn.

Most sandals of this style suffer from either the problem of:

1) Having too much play between the top of the sandal and the top of your foot, so they do not stay on comfortably

or

2) Having poor padding at the thong, or poor strap fit all around that puts all the weight of the shoe on the spot between your toes, rather than dispersing it evenly across your foot

These sandals suffer from neither of those problems and are snugly-fitting, stay on comfortably for hours, and don't cause any pain at the dreaded thong-sandal toe spot.

The one downside I had with these sandals is that I am a size 11.5, and these sandals only come in integral sizes. I ordered a size 11, because I didn't want to deal with problem #1, the sandals not fitting snugly. The size 11's fit comfortably, but they are on the border of being too short. Buying half a size up might have been a better choice, but I am perfectly happy with the half size down that I have.

Some people have mentioned that these sandals become uncomfortable in the water and tend to take a long time to dry out. I would agree that they tend to get a bit squishy when wet, but I haven't experienced them taking any longer to dry out than any other pair of similar cushioned sandals. They are certainly more comfortable dry, however, as when they are dry the foam can better breathe and cushion your feet.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2012
So pleased with these sandals. Been looking around local stores for flip flops for Summer to no avail. All the ones I found are either uncomfortable, cheaply made, or awkwardly shaped. Didn't even have a chance to look at these or try them on besides looking at the pictures on here and couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. These are very comfortable and form fitting to my feet, my toes don't hang over the edge, and they do not irritate or rub my feet. Safe to say these are my favorite flip flops ever.

**edit 8/1/14**

My first pair that I bought, above review, lasted me 2 years of semi-frequent use and heavy use in the summer. Unlike other flip flops I've had, I was amazed that these actually broke around the foot band, not the toe thong coming apart from the base. Liked them so much that I bought a second pair. I was a little upset because, like others have said, they were a little tight at first. I don't remember my first pair being this way, but 2 years ago is hard for me to remember. I stuck with this new pair and even after the first day or two they were already wearing in and not feeling tight anymore. Now, after a week or two, they are wonderful. Just like my first pair! They conform to your feet and loosen up. Don't worry!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse