Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 2, 2013
I have owned many pairs of Sanuks. If you have worn Sanuks these are just as comfortable as any pair out there. If you haven't worn Sanuks do yourself a favor and buy a pair. Trust me you will not be disappointed.

As far as the Overboard Sunbrellas here's my two cents:

Pro's
Comfortable (duh)
Good looking
Material is awesome (durable, not too warm, not too cold, water resistant
Tread is really grippy

Con
Sole is not durable at all (tripped a couple times and ripped it) The sole is very soft which is good for comfort but bad for durability. This is pretty standard for Sanuks, but come on, it should be a little more durable. Even with the sole having a few tears it is still holding up and isn't really noticeable so it doesn't look too bad.
on April 19, 2012
I've been looking for a comfortable pair of shoes that aren't Toms...I think the men's Toms just look silly. So I found some Sanuks at a local store and tried on several pairs. I have very wide feet and found that the Sunbrellas were the only pair that would accommodate my freakish width. I've been wearing them for a few days now and they are very comfortable to walk in. The construction seems to be of a very high quality as does the materials used. The canvas is still fairly stiff around my ankle though and it has caused a bit of a blister, but I'm sure they will wear in. The only other complaint is the sole. The shoes are fairly cool because of the canvas and the little holes cut out near the front of the shoe. However, because there is no cloth on the bottom of the sole there is nothing for your sweat to soak into. The result is walking around with feet that feel like they've been soaking in water for a half hour. My feet constantly feel wrinkly when I wear them and that's just no fun. Over all though I've pretty satisfied with them.
on January 9, 2012
I purchased this item in hopes of keeping my feet cool because they sweat easily. I will say that the material is not particularly breathable but the shoes are extremely comfortable. Seeing as there's only a layer (or two?) between your foot and the environment there's little insulation. I commuted with these sandals and didn't notice any extra air flow from the cut out holes. Unfortunately, my feet still sweat when I'm riding my bike but cool down more quickly once I don't exert myself as much. These sandals provide less air flow than my athletic mesh-topped running shoes when I ride my bike but keep me cooler when I'm just sitting around. The shoes are very light (around 4 oz each - my scale isn't trustworthy though so don't take my word for it) and flexible yet the sole doesn't seem to wear easily. I've only worn them for 2 weeks but have done a lot of pavement and asphalt walking and there's virtually no wear.

Style/Fit: The material is not hemmed and therefore comes with a frayed look. The holes have a seam around their perimeter and the material looks durable enough to keep from falling apart or slipping through the seams. The shoes cannot be slipped on and off, they must be tied and untied. They look good with light & dark blue jeans, khakis and corduroys - probably shorts too but I haven't worn shorts with them yet.

Fit: I wear US-12 Under Armor, 11.5 New Balance running shoes and purchased size 12 Sunbrellas and my big toe touches the front of the shoe but it's not noticeably bothersome. I have wide feet and the width near the balls of my feet is filled but still very comfortable. There's a slight supportive arch and I don't have any discomfort after wearing them for an entire day biking, walking and sitting.

Other notes: I've been wearing these sandals with socks.
on December 18, 2013
I really like these shoes in the summer. They fit well, I did order a half size down as there is nothing to the shoe other than the canvas uppers. The only issue I have run into so far is that they are uncomfortable to stand or walk in for long periods of time. The soles are very flexible and my feet being to feel as though I have been walking barefoot in the sand. I would/will definitely buy another pair when the time comes.
on March 19, 2013
Sanuk shoes, with these wide soles are really the most comfortable in the world. I own several pair now and they are all I want to wear. These look very cool.
No half sizes so I usually wear 9.5 but can wear a 9 or 10. The 10 is a little loose but fine.
on April 13, 2012
I have these in two colors now, and I like them better than most of the Sanuk's because with the "ties" they look more like shoes. I like how they breathe, and agree with other reviewers that they keep your feet cool. Beware - they do stretch out after a bit, so it you're between sizes (like me, I'm a 10 1/2), get the size lower (I buy 10's in Sanuk) and you'll be all set.
on March 15, 2012
These sandals are great. The Sunbrella fabric is comfortable, durable, easy to clean, and looks great. The sandal design is also comfortable and looks great with jeans and shorts. I hope to see more styles with Sunbrella fabric soon.
on July 28, 2013
This is my second pair after wearing out the first. So you know I like em! Comfy and funky with laces for playing the drumset!
on March 29, 2013
Очень легкие, хорошо сделаны, на ноге практически не чувствуешь. Как тапочки. На офсайте дана размерная сетка по которой рекомендуют для меня 10 размер США. Но я обычно ношу 9 и судя по комментариям мне стоило купить на размер меньше, чем предлагает Sanuk. Так и получилось - если бы заказал 10 они болтались бы на ноге. Так что оптимально брать на пол-размера меньше. В остальном - рекомендую к покупке. Цвет на фото на много хуже, чем в реале. Они скорее коричневые с серым налетом.
on January 13, 2013
This is my second pair of Sanuks and they have impressed me more than the first. Stylish and comfortable, I bought the same size as my other (slip on) Sanuks.. When i first put on the Sunbrellas, I thought my feet were going to die. After wearing them for two days they stretched out and feel perfect. Not too big and not too tight.

I put it this way. I am typically 9.5-10M. I purchased size 9. They basically stretched to 9.5.

The best part is the sandal bottom. I feel like im walking on soft cushions.