5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes
Published on September 7, 2010 by Lillian

2.0 out of 5 stars Ordered the size I always have worn.
Ordered a size 13. I have owned four other pairs of these Sandals. This pair is too small. The bummer is I put them on and wore them to get the mail thinking as I was walking that these seem a bit tight. Turns out the shoes were size 13 US but 46 EU. I immediately looked at all my other Sanuks. They were size 13 US but 47 EU. Now I'm bummed I'm stuck with shoes too small...
Published 10 days ago by doug emerson

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, September 7, 2010
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Pick Pocket Slip-On Shoe (Apparel)
I never use to be that picky over my footwear, but I've come to abhor most modern shoes with their unnatural shape, (I mean come on, I don't have pointed feet and don't know anyone else who does).So, when looking for a new pair of shoes for work, I decided to opt for something besides my usual sneakers. These were just what I was looking for. No longer do my toes have to be squished inside of some pointy toe sneaker, with my heel artificially jacked an inch or more off the ground. They can move more like they were meant to, with room to wiggle. These shoes are extremely comfortable and not too casual, so I can wear them at work. They have enough padding to be comfortable, but not so much that you have no sensation of what's under your foot. I would highly recommend them for anyone who likes to walk and stand closer to what nature intended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size runs big, February 24, 2012
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Pick Pocket Slip-On Shoe (Apparel)
I love the sandals, feel good for around the house and beach. They run big and if you get the wrong size you're out $5 and few days for the replacement. I'm generally a size 11 but a 10 in these guys. I recommend them but wouldn't get them here, find a real store and try them on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog ate my sandals, December 12, 2012
Aaron Fraser (SAn Jose, ca United States) - See all my reviews
My dog loves leather. So when she ate my third pair of expensive sandals I decided to get with the crowd and get some Sanuks. They are comfy and even warm (compared to sandals).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'Em, May 1, 2014
Normally wear a size 11.5. Ordered a 12. Others say they stretch out with use, but mine fit great right now. Very comfortable sandal. Hope they last a few summers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes, September 16, 2011
Amaramar (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
I don't like all Sanuks, but I do love the ones that I like. These fall into that category.
They are stylish, well made, light, pack down well for travel and have good ventilation (very important).
They also look smarter than you might think. I mean, I'd never where them at the office or with clients during the day, but definitely with work colleagues in the evening. Oh, and you can usually just wash them in the washer on delicate cycle.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this shoe, May 18, 2011
Very comfortable shoe. I have found Sanuk shoes to run small but this shoe runs true to size. Would definitely recommend this shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for summer, September 7, 2009
This is a great shoe for great weather. It even has a pocket on top of the shoe to keep a few bucks in when your board short's pocket is full. Very comfortable and very lightweight. Even has a few grommeted vent holes on the sides for ventilation. Can be worn with back support up or down, for that easy-on, easy-off effect. Great product, would recommend to anyone, man or woman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 14, 2009
Scott Ox. (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Can't wait to get the black version of these as well. Very comfortable, light, and I can wear them to work or when I'm just kicking it at home. Everyone should try a pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Dandy, October 12, 2009
I love the name sidewalk surfer. The sandal sole makes it very useful any place I need to go. Its comfortable and flexable any time any where.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Fan of the Sidewalk Surfer by Sanuk, July 7, 2009
I saw these in a catalog and went right to Amazon to see if they sold them. These sandals/shoes are so light and comfortable and they are made well. I've worn them with shorts and jeans and am definitely buying another pair of the Sanuk brand.

Buy them and enjoy them and if you don't like them, mail them to me.

Sanuk Men's Pick Pocket Slip-On Shoe