5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality shoe from a benevolent company
Published 24 months ago by matt

3.0 out of 5 stars Sloppy fit
I originally ordered 13 and when I tried them on, my toe bulged out the front of the shoe. I didn't want to wear a hole in the toe of the shoe, so exchanged them for 14and they are too big. inconsistent sizes.
Published 3 months ago by Stacy J. Frost

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality shoe from a benevolent company, October 3, 2012
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Rasta Pouch Loafer (Apparel)
Sanuk as a brand, I believe, have their hearts in the right place. Low impact on the environment and quality product. The shoe comes in a biodegradable bad and the shoe is made out of recycled materials. Don't let that scare you. I've owned the first version of these shoes and they lasted more that 6 months of everyday where, and then some. I once forgot to bring a pair of running shoes on an outing and went jogging in my old pair, hiking, swimming, etc. These babies look like the same quality make and then some. There is thicker material upper and denser rubber on these. They have a soft fabric on the heal and a pouch... for um, what ever you would put in shoes. Not to mention triple stitched by hand upper. In my opinion if you aren't buying used shoes, these are the best all around shoes you can buy. Good you the earth, good quality, good comfort, good style!

Oh, I don't know if the description mentions it, but the inside pattern on the upper and foot bed is the flower of life... That's pretty neat if you're into that thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dee Cooless shoes around, mon, May 30, 2013
According to Sanuk, these are not shoes, but I enjoy wearing them as such. They were a bit tight initially but after a couple wears they fit perfectly. I wear 11 1/2 (US) normally and these are size 12. I am looking forward to wearing these as often as possible over the summer. They are easily the most comfortable pair of "shoes" I've ever owned. My advice - instead of getting a new pair of nice sandals for the summer, check one of these out instead!

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile pair of slip-ons, June 28, 2012
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Rasta Pouch Loafer (Apparel)
Love this pair of Kanuks. Slipped my foot in and couldn't believe how comfortable they are. Went outside and kicked the soccer ball around with some friends, and they were great. Kind of a hybrid sports/casual sandle/shoe. I love the way the olive color looks. The inner sole is nice and squishy, and has already started to mold to my foot. I love the little stash pocket, I'm sure I'll be making good use of that at the lake/pool/concerts. Get a pair!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sloppy fit, June 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great "Shoe", March 16, 2014
I love these things. I tried a pair on before i bought them on here and found out what size i needed since the only come in full sizes (ie. 7,8,9,10) I have wore them for 2 weeks now and the only problem I see with them is that if you wear them all the time and with out socks they do start to stink a bit... But if you don't wear them for a few days the smell goes away

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, February 18, 2014
Fits great and looks good. I've been wearing them for everything. Definitely recommend getting a pair. The hemp never looks dirty.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Sanuk, January 31, 2014
johnlarue (Los Angeles ca,) - See all my reviews
After opening my shipment I was surprised to find a totally different color and style of Sanuk loafer. I called amazon and asked for the pair I ordered, a amazon rep told me I would have to reorder and pay a higher price. In the end, after asking to speak to a manager amazon took 50% off the price so I paid $25.00 for a pair of Sanuk hemp loafers. Always ask to speak with the next person in charge to fix any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars get next size up a little tight at first, January 13, 2014
real nice, lots of comfort. not fancy but great for those easy days in your chair basking in the sun

4.0 out of 5 stars dad's gift was perfect, January 1, 2014
My dad can be extremely picky when it comes to his shoes, but these were a hit.

Great gift I will be buying more of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, December 16, 2013
We had actually tried these on in a store prior to ordering and knew to order a size up. They run a little small. Second pair of this brand. My husband loves them!

Sanuk Men's Rasta Pouch Loafer