Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on October 3, 2012
Sanuk as a brand, I believe, have their hearts in the right place. Low impact on the environment and quality product. The shoe comes in a biodegradable bad and the shoe is made out of recycled materials. Don't let that scare you. I've owned the first version of these shoes and they lasted more that 6 months of everyday where, and then some. I once forgot to bring a pair of running shoes on an outing and went jogging in my old pair, hiking, swimming, etc. These babies look like the same quality make and then some. There is thicker material upper and denser rubber on these. They have a soft fabric on the heal and a pouch... for um, what ever you would put in shoes. Not to mention triple stitched by hand upper. In my opinion if you aren't buying used shoes, these are the best all around shoes you can buy. Good you the earth, good quality, good comfort, good style!

Oh, I don't know if the description mentions it, but the inside pattern on the upper and foot bed is the flower of life... That's pretty neat if you're into that thing.
on May 30, 2013
According to Sanuk, these are not shoes, but I enjoy wearing them as such. They were a bit tight initially but after a couple wears they fit perfectly. I wear 11 1/2 (US) normally and these are size 12. I am looking forward to wearing these as often as possible over the summer. They are easily the most comfortable pair of "shoes" I've ever owned. My advice - instead of getting a new pair of nice sandals for the summer, check one of these out instead!
on June 28, 2012
Love this pair of Kanuks. Slipped my foot in and couldn't believe how comfortable they are. Went outside and kicked the soccer ball around with some friends, and they were great. Kind of a hybrid sports/casual sandle/shoe. I love the way the olive color looks. The inner sole is nice and squishy, and has already started to mold to my foot. I love the little stash pocket, I'm sure I'll be making good use of that at the lake/pool/concerts. Get a pair!
on November 15, 2013
These loafers have become my go to shoe for every day wear. Comfortable and lightweight, breathable. Because of the minimalistic design it's very much like being barefoot. I like barefoot but it's just not socially acceptable to go out to a restaurant or the grocery without footwear. One issue and it's not a big deal with me but the outsole came loose about an on the toe end of each loafer, just an inch or so. I slapped on some contact cement though amd they're just fine. Love them.
on December 22, 2015
Extremely comfortable, unless you are walking in gravels then you'll feel each one. I ordered a size up and 8-9 and they were exactly the right size, my hemp sidewalk surfers are still a smudge big.

These guys aren't as light as the sidewalk surfers I rotate them with. But seem sturdier and environmentally friendlier.
It seems like they change the prices quite often and Rastas aren't even sold on the website. It would be a shame if Sanuk stopped selling them.
on June 12, 2013
I typically wear a size 8. The women's Sanuk Scribble 8 was too loose in the heel so I returned it for a 7 and decided to order the Men's Rasta size 6 as well. The first thing noted was that the men's shoe is constructed better than the women's, which was rather flimsy. The Scribble 7 was a little too tight all around, but when I slipped on the Rasta 6 it felt absolutely perfect. Comfy right off the bat. I love these shoes and will continue to order the men's!
on January 31, 2014
After opening my shipment I was surprised to find a totally different color and style of Sanuk loafer. I called amazon and asked for the pair I ordered, a amazon rep told me I would have to reorder and pay a higher price. In the end, after asking to speak to a manager amazon took 50% off the price so I paid $25.00 for a pair of Sanuk hemp loafers. Always ask to speak with the next person in charge to fix any problems.
on March 16, 2014
I love these things. I tried a pair on before i bought them on here and found out what size i needed since the only come in full sizes (ie. 7,8,9,10) I have wore them for 2 weeks now and the only problem I see with them is that if you wear them all the time and with out socks they do start to stink a bit... But if you don't wear them for a few days the smell goes away
on January 19, 2016
Very comfortable and stylish, especially if you live in a beach town like I do. I recently noticed a small tear in the fabric after wearing them for a few months. I own a total of 4 pairs of Sanuks. I've been wearing Sanuks for a couple of years and never had an issue before this one. These are highly durable shoes that wear really well. I highly recommend them.
on August 18, 2013
I got these for my dad because he mentioned that he wanted a pair of shoes that he would wore without socks and to walk for hours with them. I read the reviews for these, and they were right they were comfortable, they have the right ventilation and they are very ecologic, besides they look good with everything!