Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 3, 2012
Sanuk as a brand, I believe, have their hearts in the right place. Low impact on the environment and quality product. The shoe comes in a biodegradable bad and the shoe is made out of recycled materials. Don't let that scare you. I've owned the first version of these shoes and they lasted more that 6 months of everyday where, and then some. I once forgot to bring a pair of running shoes on an outing and went jogging in my old pair, hiking, swimming, etc. These babies look like the same quality make and then some. There is thicker material upper and denser rubber on these. They have a soft fabric on the heal and a pouch... for um, what ever you would put in shoes. Not to mention triple stitched by hand upper. In my opinion if you aren't buying used shoes, these are the best all around shoes you can buy. Good you the earth, good quality, good comfort, good style!

Oh, I don't know if the description mentions it, but the inside pattern on the upper and foot bed is the flower of life... That's pretty neat if you're into that thing.
on January 19, 2016
Very comfortable and stylish, especially if you live in a beach town like I do. I recently noticed a small tear in the fabric after wearing them for a few months. I own a total of 4 pairs of Sanuks. I've been wearing Sanuks for a couple of years and never had an issue before this one. These are highly durable shoes that wear really well. I highly recommend them.
on December 22, 2015
Extremely comfortable, unless you are walking in gravels then you'll feel each one. I ordered a size up and 8-9 and they were exactly the right size, my hemp sidewalk surfers are still a smudge big.

These guys aren't as light as the sidewalk surfers I rotate them with. But seem sturdier and environmentally friendlier.
It seems like they change the prices quite often and Rastas aren't even sold on the website. It would be a shame if Sanuk stopped selling them.
on May 30, 2013
According to Sanuk, these are not shoes, but I enjoy wearing them as such. They were a bit tight initially but after a couple wears they fit perfectly. I wear 11 1/2 (US) normally and these are size 12. I am looking forward to wearing these as often as possible over the summer. They are easily the most comfortable pair of "shoes" I've ever owned. My advice - instead of getting a new pair of nice sandals for the summer, check one of these out instead!
on November 15, 2013
These loafers have become my go to shoe for every day wear. Comfortable and lightweight, breathable. Because of the minimalistic design it's very much like being barefoot. I like barefoot but it's just not socially acceptable to go out to a restaurant or the grocery without footwear. One issue and it's not a big deal with me but the outsole came loose about an on the toe end of each loafer, just an inch or so. I slapped on some contact cement though amd they're just fine. Love them.
on June 28, 2012
Love this pair of Kanuks. Slipped my foot in and couldn't believe how comfortable they are. Went outside and kicked the soccer ball around with some friends, and they were great. Kind of a hybrid sports/casual sandle/shoe. I love the way the olive color looks. The inner sole is nice and squishy, and has already started to mold to my foot. I love the little stash pocket, I'm sure I'll be making good use of that at the lake/pool/concerts. Get a pair!
on August 1, 2014
I have a lot of different sanuks, these are made out of recycled material, they feel a bit different than the normal sanuks, not as comfortable, more stiff. I don't think I will buy these again, but will buy the pickpockets.
on December 4, 2013
Very comfortable to wear around. Love the feel. The rubber bottoms inside feel great when walking around, however they don't feel so great if your feet start to sweat. So they aren't so good for playing with my son at the park or around the yard. Normal wear and walking about is great.
on June 12, 2013
I typically wear a size 8. The women's Sanuk Scribble 8 was too loose in the heel so I returned it for a 7 and decided to order the Men's Rasta size 6 as well. The first thing noted was that the men's shoe is constructed better than the women's, which was rather flimsy. The Scribble 7 was a little too tight all around, but when I slipped on the Rasta 6 it felt absolutely perfect. Comfy right off the bat. I love these shoes and will continue to order the men's!
on August 18, 2013
I got these for my dad because he mentioned that he wanted a pair of shoes that he would wore without socks and to walk for hours with them. I read the reviews for these, and they were right they were comfortable, they have the right ventilation and they are very ecologic, besides they look good with everything!