|Fits as expected||
Sanuk Men's Slacker2 Flip Flop
|Price:||$13.78 - $34.44 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Perforated Synthetic Leather
- rubber sole
- Simple, slightly sporty thong with perforated details
- Contoured footbed
- Happy U outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Perfect for class, even better for skipping it!
- Super Soft, High Rebound, Molded EVA Footbed
- Happy U Rubber Sponge Outsole
- Perforated Synthetic Leather Strap with Super Soft Jersey Liner
- Nylon Toe Post for Added Comfort
- Vegan and Vegetarian
Sanuk was started by surfers in southern California in the late '90s who were looking for footwear that reflected their lighthearted way of life. Founder Jeff Kelley was disappointed to see little selection in a category of footwear that had become his main shoe staple: the flip flop. Jeff had always been interested in footwear and with a little help from a few friends Sanuk was born. Years later, the Sanuk brand still delivers out of the ordinary, quality product to surf and specialty shops every season and has helped bring the flip-flop category from a summer only item to something worn all year.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B009A8EXCY
- Item model number: Slacker 2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 10, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They were very comfortable and durable. Just as expected.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Comfortable, solid construction, smooth, and easy to clean. What more do you need in an every-day flip flop?Published 1 day ago by Lee Bailes
I had to send these back, they just were not comfortable on my feet and did not fit well at all. I have some Reef slippers that are much more comfortable.Published 1 month ago by MCPRO
I love my Sanuks. I've gone through three pairs of sidewalk surfers, this is my first pair of flip flops from them. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Dylan Benson