5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals! They're Not Shoes.
These are my first pair of Sanuks. They come in a bag made out of corn and affixed to a hanger emblazoned with "They're Not Shoes.(They're Sandals)". Which tells you a lot about the company and the spirit in which these were designed.

Published on September 12, 2011 by Colin Kraebel

3.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service
Published on May 8, 2012 by Mark Ordus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals! They're Not Shoes., September 12, 2011
Colin Kraebel (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews

I have a wide foot and wear 10.5 - 11.5 depending on the brand. I ordered these in 11 and found them initially tight. But it only took a couple hours of use for them to break-in and they now fit perfectly.

I really wanted a light shoe that would let my foot feel the ground and flex the way it's meant to. This is where the Sanuk's really deliver. These shoes provide many of the benefits of barefoot without the drawbacks.

I had them for a little over a month, so it's difficult to assess their durability. But I do suspect they wouldn't last much longer than a year or two under daily use. This is based on the wear I'm already observing on the sole and the frayed upper, while stylish, is unraveling more than I believe is intended.

Overall, I'm very happy with theses shoes/sandals and recommend them to anyone looking for light comfortable walking-around footwear.

5.0 out of 5 stars great everyday shoes, June 6, 2012
I love Sanuks. They are the best everyday shoe. they fit perfectly and go with everything. this one is very stylish and looks cool anytime of the day or night.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesomesauce, August 3, 2011
These shoe's are amazing. They are super comfy and are great for any occasion. The grey one I got did not have a grey bar on the front like pictured, which is good, because I didn't like that there. My only complaint is that the hole where you stick your feet in is frayed. I'm not sure if that's part of the design, but it's alright, nothing big. Overall, a great shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Casual Shoe, July 11, 2011
Chris D. (Santa Barbara, CA) - See all my reviews
I ordered these Sanuk shoes (Sanuk calls them sandals) to replace a pair of well-worn Cole Haan canvas espadrilles that were no longer available. I was delighted to find that this Sanuk canvas shoe comes in sizes larger than 13. I already own a pair of Sanuk sandals (flip-flops) that are very comfortable so I felt confident ordering from this company. The shoes come in a variety of colors. They are very light weight, fit very well, appearing true to size, and are extremely comfortable. I have since ordered another pair in a different color. The upper part of the canvas that surrounds the ankle has an unfinished look, with no stitching, so the material can look frayed (like cut-off jeans). If you don't mind that look then I recommend these shoes as a good looking, comfortable, casual shoe to wear in warm climates. They are the perfect shoe for a casual warm climate life-style and make a good substitute for flip-flops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort!, June 6, 2012
Love these sandals! They're like walking on angels wings... These are my third pair, and I'll keep replacing them again and again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service, May 8, 2012
So this is my first ever Amazon post, but it's been one of my most disappointing purchases! After reading all of the reviews, I was SOOO pumped to get these. Finally a pair of slip ons that won't stink after 2 weeks of wear! Well, they don't stink, but after just 2 weeks of owning a pair, one of the seams is coming apart! I mean I walk to and from work, maybe that's too much for them? I don't know, for how much these cost, I was extremely disappointed. My slip on Van's may stink to high heaven, but at least they didn't fall apart until after a year and a half of wearing them! Be warned, the stitching is poor quality, and they fall apart with very light use!

AFTER 1 MONTH OF WEARING THESE "SANDALS"

pretty much every seam has popped and my wife has had to re-stitch them for me. Honestly, I don't know what all these people are talking about, if you wear these shoes daily, they'll last you like a month. Terrible quality. I like the idea of them, but they're just not good shoes.

CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE

And they were awesome. They replaced my shoes with a brand new pair. Still don't think they're quality shoes, but good customer service. That's the only reason I raised them to 3 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of Size, January 3, 2013
Nice looking slip-on. However, sizes run small and narrow!!!!!! This is one of those items I would not buy on-line.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, but my girlfriend hates them..., December 29, 2012
Jeffrey Hickey (Saint George, UT) - See all my reviews
I bought these shoes after looking for a flip-flop alternative. Even though I have a pretty hefty shoe collection, these quickly became the only piece of footwear I wore. Easiest to put on, and one of the most comfortable Slip-ons I have ever worn. AS for my girlfriend, the shoes aren't really as much the problem as I just really don't wear socks in these. It's whatever, she knows she's number two to my Sanuks anyways.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs extremely narrow, October 8, 2012
Scott Fassett (Denver, CO United States) - See all my reviews
I am a huge fan of Sanuk flip flops...they fit great and last a long time. I was excited to try out their shoes.

While I love the look of this shoe, they run EXTREMELY narrow. I don't have a wide foot, I've never worn a wide size in my life, but this shoe physically pained me to put on. I tried another style of Sanuk shoe as well and got the same results. If you want to try this shoe, I would recommend ordering a size higher or looking elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, August 10, 2012
I purchased these for my husband. He loves them so much. He says it's like not wearing shoes at all! He has narrow feet and they fit well.

Rate and Discover Movies