5.0 out of 5 stars they are just so AWESOME!
After looking at Sanuk's add in Outside magazine for more than a year, I finally gave it a shot. Not that I easily react to adds, but there was something about Sanuk that captured attention.
Published on October 31, 2011 by HK

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable
Loved these shoes in the past but there is now a puffy Sanuk logo inside the shoe on the heel. Quite uncomfortable.
Sanuk-please go back to your silk-screened logo inside your products.
Published on September 18, 2012 by Bryce

5.0 out of 5 stars they are just so AWESOME!, October 31, 2011
I am extremely brand-loyal when it comes to shoes and was wearing nothing but Asics and Ecco for the last 12 years or so. No the third brand busted in and I'm already thinking how I will be buying new pair of Sanuk's for the summer.

All they say and other reviewers write is true. They feel like flip-flops but at the same time they are warm and comfy. I was wearing them a few days ago when the temperature dropped to lower 30s and it felt great. I used them for hiking,biking, going out and I sometimes wear them when I am at home. Unless it's raining, they are my first choice.

A small word of caution - they don't make half-sizes. So if you're in between as I am there is always a question if one should go half-size up or down. I've seen a review regarding these shoes that as the "fur" gets compressed with time, they tend to be a bit loose. It's not yet a big problem for me, but it starts to feel like it might happen. So half-size-down might be a way to go if you're not sure.

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, September 18, 2012
Sanuk-please go back to your silk-screened logo inside your products.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Durable, April 7, 2013
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Vagabond Chill Slip-On (Apparel)
This Shoe Had Potential To Be An All Time Favorite However The Shoe Came Loose From The Sole After A Few Weeks Of Indoor Wear. Contacted Sanuk About This And They Never Responded

3.0 out of 5 stars This is same size as ones I bought in store but these are too small???, February 24, 2014
Buy bigger size than what you would think. Different than ones I bought in store. Don't understand why?? Now I know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe! Runs large., October 30, 2013
Love the shoes. Super comfortable and pleasantly warm. Several of the reviews said these run small so I ordered an 11 since I typically wear a 9.5/10. The 11s were way too big so I exchanged them for 10s, which are still large one me. 9 would have been perfect. It would be wise to order a size down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, November 14, 2012
bought this online without knowing how well they would fit or how comfortable they would be, but they're great and I wear them everyday.

4.0 out of 5 stars I think he likes them :), December 1, 2012
The most casual pair of shoes my husband owned were his running shoes until I bought him these Vagabond Chill Sandals. At first he seemed hesitant on wearing them because they are not his usual style but after wearing them a couple of times he seems to quite like them and now wears them often. He has even become a bit protective of them since he gives me a hard time about slipping his Vagabonds on when I take the trash out...annoying yet satisfying sign that these were a winner in his book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like walking on a cloud!, October 16, 2014
These shoes are absolutely amazing. I bought a pair in California a couple years ago and when I put them on it was as if a team of tiny fairies was caressing my feet with down feathers. I figured such a comfy pair of shoes wouldn't have the support needed for long walks and runs, but boy was I wrong. They have an amazing ergonomical design that almost make it difficult to tell where your feet end and the shoe begins. They are like slippers that you can do the 100 meter dash in. I wore my last pair until they were litterally falling to shreds, but I'm sure I had at least a thousand miles on them before they got to that point...no joke, I do a s***load of walking/running

I looked all over for a new pair after moving back to NH but apparently they don't sell them here, yet, so I ordered them off amazon. This pair is even better than the first. I had an absolute footgasim when I put them on and have basically only taken them off to sleep since I got them. I would reccomend these shoes to anyone who wants to reach a new level of footware enlightenment.

5.0 out of 5 stars not bad!, September 29, 2014
We followed user suggestions of ordering a full size up, my husband is a 10.5 and we thought a 11 might be a little too close, especially with socks. We opted for the 12 and they fit slightly large without socks but don't slide off when walking. With socks they are nearly perfect. They fit his wide feet as well, he was very happy with that. My only worry is that the cloth with stretch out over time and become too loose. The soles aren't as soft as the flip flops as first, but after a few hours they start to soften up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes,, July 14, 2014
I love these shoes! So comfortable and light. I travel extensively for work and I never leave home without these shoes. They are so light that I never have to worry about the room none weight in my luggage. They have stood up well to daily wear and still look like new. The size fits true and I had no problems breaking them in. My feet do sweat a little more than other shoes I own, but thankfully I don't have stinky feet. The only concern I have is the soles after 8 months that is the only part of the shoe showing any wear. All thing considered, I will definitely be getting another pair.

Sanuk Men's Vagabond Chill Slip-On