Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports STEM

on October 31, 2011
After looking at Sanuk's add in Outside magazine for more than a year, I finally gave it a shot. Not that I easily react to adds, but there was something about Sanuk that captured attention.
I am extremely brand-loyal when it comes to shoes and was wearing nothing but Asics and Ecco for the last 12 years or so. No the third brand busted in and I'm already thinking how I will be buying new pair of Sanuk's for the summer.

All they say and other reviewers write is true. They feel like flip-flops but at the same time they are warm and comfy. I was wearing them a few days ago when the temperature dropped to lower 30s and it felt great. I used them for hiking,biking, going out and I sometimes wear them when I am at home. Unless it's raining, they are my first choice.

A small word of caution - they don't make half-sizes. So if you're in between as I am there is always a question if one should go half-size up or down. I've seen a review regarding these shoes that as the "fur" gets compressed with time, they tend to be a bit loose. It's not yet a big problem for me, but it starts to feel like it might happen. So half-size-down might be a way to go if you're not sure.
on October 16, 2014
These shoes are absolutely amazing. I bought a pair in California a couple years ago and when I put them on it was as if a team of tiny fairies was caressing my feet with down feathers. I figured such a comfy pair of shoes wouldn't have the support needed for long walks and runs, but boy was I wrong. They have an amazing ergonomical design that almost make it difficult to tell where your feet end and the shoe begins. They are like slippers that you can do the 100 meter dash in. I wore my last pair until they were litterally falling to shreds, but I'm sure I had at least a thousand miles on them before they got to that point...no joke, I do a s***load of walking/running

I looked all over for a new pair after moving back to NH but apparently they don't sell them here, yet, so I ordered them off amazon. This pair is even better than the first. I had an absolute footgasim when I put them on and have basically only taken them off to sleep since I got them. I would reccomend these shoes to anyone who wants to reach a new level of footware enlightenment.
on December 26, 2013
My son has been wearing Sanuk's for many, many years. He's had various colors and styles but these "wool" lined ones are his favorite go to slip on for the winter months. The full lining of soft fluff provides a comfortable layer of insulation against the cold when he's walking to class. They are not waterproof though so I'm hoping he chooses a different shoe when it's wet out.

Sanuk's are surprisingly tough and wear well. My son has probably owned a dozen or so pairs over the years and has never had the fabric tear or a seam split. The soles are a comfy flexible rubber/foam material so no break in period is required. The seams along the top are not finished and fray nicely to take on a "distressed" look which he loves. They run pretty much true to size and offer enough give for so that, even if you have wide feet, they never feel tight.

These are great "sandals" and everyone should own at least one pair.
on November 9, 2015
I bought these for my son and he reports back that he loves them. His favorite thing about them is that they are lined and warm for winter. I think he's crazy but he wears them to high school - yes I think they look like slippers and not the best for snow- but I'm not the one who has to wear them. He even wears them with socks. Again, I know the picture I'm painting isn't pretty but again I'm not wearing them. At least if he is going to wear (what think look like slippers to school), the soles are well made and have lasted through fall and I expect them to last through winter. If my son pops up in thrift store bermuda shorts with these things, I won't be surprised. He's already sporting a man bun. Not that the purchase of the shoes correlate in any way with shorts or a man bun but I'm just saying.
Back to the shoes, I suppose as long as I'm paying to clothe and feed my son, I'll be buying another pair next year as he seems to really love these.
on July 16, 2015
I like shoes that are flexible and move with my foot. My husband does as well. Other than his flip flops, these are his favorite pair of shoes. These were purchased by my husband to replace the same pair he had that don't look as nice as they use to. He wears these for work, so they need to look nice. His old ones have held up well, but with wearing them every day in the desert, they tend to get dingy after a year.

The soft lining makes an already comfortable shoe that much more comfortable. It doesn't make the shoe that much hotter.

I feel that Sanuks run true to size. My husband wears a size 10 in most shoes, and he wears a size 10 in Sanuks as well. I have a pair of Sanuks in a men's 7 (I wear women's 8.5), and I fit in a men's 7 in other brands as well.
on October 5, 2015
I am a Sanuk fan (fanatic actually). The reason being is they accommodate my wide and look a heck of a lot better than a pair of sandals or flip-flops. I live in a warmer climate, but it does cool off in the winter so I bought these because of the fleece lining. Once I tried them on I found they fit and felt great just like all of my other Sanuks. The fleece lining should do the trick come this winter.

From my experience, Sanuks run a half size smaller than indicated. I normally wear shoe size 8.5 in a 2E or 4E and a size 9 Sanuk fits me just fine.

I love these shoes! Okay, they are technically sandals...
on March 26, 2016
Amazingly warm and comfortable! I wore these on days where the high temp was in the single digits, and my feet stayed nice a toasty warm! They won't stay dry in the snow, but provided there is no or minimal precipitation, it is great! They are very wide and look a lot like a house shoe, but they are hands down the most comfortable pair of shoes I own.
on January 15, 2016
These are very free form slippers. They are not "plushy" like sheepskin, but I am a vegan and was looking for something that was not leather or with an animal lining. These are comfortable, but do seem to be rather warm and not sure they breath very much. I am pleased with them otherwise.
on April 13, 2016
Bought these for my brother for Christmas he has been wearing them for about 2 years now and he loves them. They have the nice soft Sanuk yoga material in the sole of the foot along with soft fleece like material in the inside for winter time.
on February 3, 2016
For the cost of the shoe I was disappointed. They are not that comfortable, and the inner sole seems to be cheaply made. I was surprised that they are like that after reading all of the good reviews. I don't consider them worth the $60.00 cost.

See 1 answered question