5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Loafers
Published on January 16, 2012 by Spaced Out

2.0 out of 5 stars If not for the soles of her shoes
So these are by far my favorite pair of shoes (sandals.) I also own the Kingstons and the I Got Your Backs. And I will probably buy more because they are comfortable, easy and look so tight. But I have the same two issues with all three pair.

Published on July 25, 2012 by J. Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Loafers, January 16, 2012
As a young working professional I find it difficult to accept the contemporary "youthful" style of most leisure items, particularly shoes. I am not a "skater" or a "boy" for that matter, nor do I want something flashy. Sanuk has hit upon a very nice contemporary design that is not overly plain or poorly constructed while maintaining a youthful functionality and appearance.

The price seems kind of high until you break them in for a week, they really are one of the most convenient and comfortable pairs of shoes I have ever owned. Tangentially they are now my go-to alternative to my old Birkenstocks, which have been retired to the trash. I'm not sure how well the antimicrobial foam treatment will stand up over time, but they lasted really well for one summer and I can't see them breaking down any time soon, unlike the cork bed of Birks which tends to develop an inhospitable funk.

Also as others have said these run a little small, I usually run 11 and had to swap them out for 12. These were sold from "Surf & Dirt" and their customer service is worth mentioning as very high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Sandal Shoe, March 24, 2012
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Vagabond Slip-on Shoe (Apparel)
Got these as a gift from my sons. I usually wear 10.5, these were 10, but they fit terrifically because they stretch a little since they are made of canvas. Highly recommended. Most comfortable sandal or shoe I have ever had. Look great for casual dinners in warm climate of which I live in. Great as a gift or buy your self a pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 13, 2007
Shoes are just as advertised, like a sandal but looks like a cool casual shoe. I normally wear size 8 but I went with size 9's as I wanted plenty of room and the way the heel angles in holds your foot in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, December 12, 2013
Bought as a gift for my dad. Ran small and had to return for a larger size but return was easy and fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, April 1, 2013
Be sure to go up a half size when you order. I usually wear a 10.5 but I ordered an 11 after reading many of the reviews and I'm glad I did. I I had gotten a 10 they would not have fit. I really like the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable shoes, February 5, 2010
These shoes are incredibly comfortable- they get more and more comfortable the more you wear them.
Do not return them if they are slightly tight as they do stretch and conform to the shape of your foot.
My toes touched the end when I got them, but now they are perfect.
You can throw them in the washing machine and dry them afterwords and they will be tight, but after 15 minutes they stretch right back to the heavenly comfort that you had before- just sweet smelling after the wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Casual Shoe, May 30, 2012
These shoes are incredible. They are light and comfortable like a sandal. This is my second pair. They are wide which is perfect for my feet. Seller was quick and had them for a great price. Will recommend and return for more.

2.0 out of 5 stars If not for the soles of her shoes, July 25, 2012
J. Thomas (West Chester, PA) - See all my reviews

First and foremost, as the author of one of the two-star ratings pointed out, the front of the soles separate after a minimal amount of time. For the price they charge, you would think the soles would last more than a year and half. I also tried to glue them, epoxy them etc... nothing held them together. It is a design flaw in my opinion.

My second issue is that these sandals do not provide great ventilation. I realize that is a problem inherent with any no-sock-shoe or sandal, but for the price, you would think there would be something to address the issue besides a couple of eyelets... like maybe a material for the insole that doesnt get all slippy when your feet are sweating and you try to walk... But again, I will be buying more.

1.0 out of 5 stars worst shoe purchase ever, August 1, 2014
We received these shoes in May, 2014 and they are now unwearable. They were not worn on a daily basis. However the soles under the toe and worn through and the front of the shoe is coming apart. This were sold as new but they must have been seconds or defective . Worst shoe that we have ever purchased and we've purchased Sanuk's every year but never from Amazon and never again. There return policy is for 30 days. This shoe lasted maybe 60 days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sanuk Vagabond, August 12, 2013
I wear these almost everyday now and they are just as comfy as the first day I put them on. I would give 5 stars except for they are pretty pricey for being recycled and they get pretty stinky if you don't wear socks but with some foot powder problem solved.

Sanuk Men's Vagabond Slip-on Shoe