4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, runs a little small
Published 15 months ago by Todd

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortabel if fitting.
Very enthousiastic about the same buy a few months ago, I ordered two pairs of the same model and size. But now they are too tight and are painful after a few days. Standardazion seems a problem, but otherwise very comfortabel shoes, when they fit.
Published 18 days ago by C. Joosse

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, runs a little small, April 17, 2013
Sanuks are currently my favorite shoes; I'm now on my third pair. They last about six months with almost daily use. I wish they lasted longer, but I wouldn't trade any comfort for stiffer materials. I even wear mine to work in a business casual office, but they are comfortable enough to wear around the house as well. Order a size larger than normal as they seem to run small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, December 9, 2013
Mike Roth (Sugar Hill, GA USA) - See all my reviews
The inner sole of this shoe is made of "beer cozy" material which makes them very comfortable but also makes for a tighter fit than previous Sanuk styles I have purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sanuks Rock !!!, August 17, 2013
First, I always order one size larger than my shoe size. The sandal/shoe is the most comfortable footwear I wear. You can use as shoe or slip on as a sandal for a quick "outing" to the store. Great casual roughy look. You'll love 'em.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Sanuks, December 27, 2013
My mother thinks I'm walking around in slippers. Oh well. I love them. They are so darn comfortable. I normally wear an 11-11.5 size shoe and when I buy Sanuks, I buy size 12, so make sure to bump up your size a little. As people often claim... you can get a little warm in these around the house... but I love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great footwear, but..., May 30, 2013
I had heard great things about these sandals so I wanted to give them a try. Let me first say that they are very comfortable! And fit great! The only issue preventing me from giving a 5 star rating is that they make my feet hot, the yoga mat enhances that feeling and after wearing them for a few hours I end up with that clammy been in shoes all day feeling... Bummer. But comfortable and stylish all the same

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Makes me feel like a hippy. Condo-cruisers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortabel if fitting., July 12, 2014
C. Joosse (Dordrecht, Netherlands) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!!, July 12, 2014
No complaints here. They fit as expected, true to size. They are extremely comfortable and I am very happy with purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Order a bigger size if you got flat feet like me. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Great shoes and fair price.

Sanuk Men's Vagabond Yogi Loafer