4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, runs a little small
Published 22 months ago by Todd

3.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM, BUT CAN'T GET THE RIGHT SIZE!!!
Published 1 month ago by LETICIA

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, runs a little small, April 17, 2013
Sanuks are currently my favorite shoes; I'm now on my third pair. They last about six months with almost daily use. I wish they lasted longer, but I wouldn't trade any comfort for stiffer materials. I even wear mine to work in a business casual office, but they are comfortable enough to wear around the house as well. Order a size larger than normal as they seem to run small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Sanuks, December 27, 2013
My mother thinks I'm walking around in slippers. Oh well. I love them. They are so darn comfortable. I normally wear an 11-11.5 size shoe and when I buy Sanuks, I buy size 12, so make sure to bump up your size a little. As people often claim... you can get a little warm in these around the house... but I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sanuks Rock !!!, August 17, 2013
First, I always order one size larger than my shoe size. The sandal/shoe is the most comfortable footwear I wear. You can use as shoe or slip on as a sandal for a quick "outing" to the store. Great casual roughy look. You'll love 'em.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, December 9, 2013
Mike Roth (Sugar Hill, GA USA) - See all my reviews
The inner sole of this shoe is made of "beer cozy" material which makes them very comfortable but also makes for a tighter fit than previous Sanuk styles I have purchased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great footwear, but..., May 30, 2013
I had heard great things about these sandals so I wanted to give them a try. Let me first say that they are very comfortable! And fit great! The only issue preventing me from giving a 5 star rating is that they make my feet hot, the yoga mat enhances that feeling and after wearing them for a few hours I end up with that clammy been in shoes all day feeling... Bummer. But comfortable and stylish all the same

4.0 out of 5 stars Not permanently tight., November 3, 2014
I normally wear a size 10, but bought a size 11 last year based on reviews saying that this sandal fits small. Although the extra padding in the sole does initially make the fit a bit snug, it will stretch out during the break-in process. Going one size up makes the fit more relaxed, but isn't totally necessary.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beer Drinkin' Shoes, February 3, 2015
I usually wear a size 9.5 in other shoes, but would recommend sizing up to 10 rather than going down to 9 with the Vagabond Yogi. As with any shoe, it's going to stretch out, but these seemed a bit tighter than my Donny's.The material is a textured waffel weave stuff rather than a plain canvas. I love the option of wearing them with the back down rather than sliding the heal part of the shoe over my heal. With some other Sanuks they have a padded edge around the top that is annoying when folded down. When I originally got my Donnys I thought there's no way these things could last more than a few years, but going on 8 years (some outdoor wear, mostly indoor) their still alive. I'm sure the Vagabonds will last a while, too. Love the Sanuk brand, but overpriced at $55. I happily paid $30.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Summer Shoes, January 17, 2015
H. B. (WY United States) - See all my reviews
I have owned several pairs of Sanuk shoes and have enjoyed them all. They always seem a little tight at first but after a few wears they stretch out and fit well. Very lite weight shoe. Build quality is good but don't expect to get years of hard wear out of them. The soles are soft and don't offer a ton of protection from anything sharp you might walk over. They don't have a ton of arch support but I can wear them all day without any issues. The footbed does get clammy when worn without socks. I will continue use these as my go to summer shoe until they wear out and they grab another pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and decent quality, August 3, 2014
Bought these for a destination wedding and to wear to the beach... They are comfy and casual...sizing was on thanks to other reviews... I wear a 10 1/2 and ordered an 11... A little disappointed because they are less than a month old and are showing a bit of fray by the sole from only light use..my wife has a pair of the hemp that she loves and those have held up better about three years... Maybe I'll try those next she if they are more durable... Was hoping for slightly more longevity!

3.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM, BUT CAN'T GET THE RIGHT SIZE!!!, January 19, 2015
My son must just have awkward feet, he received a 9 in Men's for Christmas, it was WAY too big, then we went to exchange for an 8, still way too big, so we reluctantly went and ordered these Men's 7s. Same style, everything, the Vagabond Yogi in Charcoal. Well we get the 7s and now they are too tight!!! Ugh!, I just hate these don't have half sizes, which I feel it would've worked in this case. FYI, my son wears an 8.5 in Men's tennis shoes.

Sanuk Men's Vagabond Yogi Loafer