4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, runs a little small
Published 17 months ago by Todd

Published 1 month ago by Deirdre L Wyness

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, runs a little small, April 17, 2013
Sanuks are currently my favorite shoes; I'm now on my third pair. They last about six months with almost daily use. I wish they lasted longer, but I wouldn't trade any comfort for stiffer materials. I even wear mine to work in a business casual office, but they are comfortable enough to wear around the house as well. Order a size larger than normal as they seem to run small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, December 9, 2013
Mike Roth (Sugar Hill, GA USA) - See all my reviews
The inner sole of this shoe is made of "beer cozy" material which makes them very comfortable but also makes for a tighter fit than previous Sanuk styles I have purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sanuks Rock !!!, August 17, 2013
First, I always order one size larger than my shoe size. The sandal/shoe is the most comfortable footwear I wear. You can use as shoe or slip on as a sandal for a quick "outing" to the store. Great casual roughy look. You'll love 'em.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Sanuks, December 27, 2013
My mother thinks I'm walking around in slippers. Oh well. I love them. They are so darn comfortable. I normally wear an 11-11.5 size shoe and when I buy Sanuks, I buy size 12, so make sure to bump up your size a little. As people often claim... you can get a little warm in these around the house... but I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, but they run small, August 10, 2014
I love Sanuk sandals and this is my third pair. They are extremely comfortable, durable, and versatile…great shoes. However, the last two pairs I’ve purchased seem to run a size small. I wear a 13 in just about every type of shoe (including the Sanuks I purchased a couple years ago), but I needed to return for a size 14 this time. They’ve added a new insole that is made from some kind of foam rubber and it is very comfortable, but quite a bit thicker than the old one. My guess is they kept the shoe dimensions the same and the thicker insole makes them fit quite a bit smaller. In any case, I highly recommend any Sanuk sandal, but be prepared to buy a size larger than you normally wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and decent quality, August 3, 2014
Bought these for a destination wedding and to wear to the beach... They are comfy and casual...sizing was on thanks to other reviews... I wear a 10 1/2 and ordered an 11... A little disappointed because they are less than a month old and are showing a bit of fray by the sole from only light use..my wife has a pair of the hemp that she loves and those have held up better about three years... Maybe I'll try those next she if they are more durable... Was hoping for slightly more longevity!

2.0 out of 5 stars I reordered a size bigger and they fit fine. I did not pay attention to the amazon ..., August 13, 2014
Got my husband these sandals for fathers day, I ordered his correct size (12), but they were so small, he could not get them on. I reordered a size bigger and they fit fine. I did not pay attention to the amazon return policy, waited to long to return them and now am stuck with a pair of shoes that don't fit him. I don't blame that on amazon, it was my fault. My husband loves the size 13's. 2 stars for the sizing not being correct.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great footwear, but..., May 30, 2013
I had heard great things about these sandals so I wanted to give them a try. Let me first say that they are very comfortable! And fit great! The only issue preventing me from giving a 5 star rating is that they make my feet hot, the yoga mat enhances that feeling and after wearing them for a few hours I end up with that clammy been in shoes all day feeling... Bummer. But comfortable and stylish all the same

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Makes me feel like a hippy. Condo-cruisers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortabel if fitting., July 12, 2014
C. Joosse (Dordrecht, Netherlands) - See all my reviews
Very enthousiastic about the same buy a few months ago, I ordered two pairs of the same model and size. But now they are too tight and are painful after a few days. Standardazion seems a problem, but otherwise very comfortabel shoes, when they fit.

Sanuk Men's Vagabond Yogi Loafer