Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 17, 2013
Sanuks are currently my favorite shoes; I'm now on my third pair. They last about six months with almost daily use. I wish they lasted longer, but I wouldn't trade any comfort for stiffer materials. I even wear mine to work in a business casual office, but they are comfortable enough to wear around the house as well. Order a size larger than normal as they seem to run small.
on December 27, 2013
My mother thinks I'm walking around in slippers. Oh well. I love them. They are so darn comfortable. I normally wear an 11-11.5 size shoe and when I buy Sanuks, I buy size 12, so make sure to bump up your size a little. As people often claim... you can get a little warm in these around the house... but I love them.
on January 17, 2015
I have owned several pairs of Sanuk shoes and have enjoyed them all. They always seem a little tight at first but after a few wears they stretch out and fit well. Very lite weight shoe. Build quality is good but don't expect to get years of hard wear out of them. The soles are soft and don't offer a ton of protection from anything sharp you might walk over. They don't have a ton of arch support but I can wear them all day without any issues. The footbed does get clammy when worn without socks. I will continue use these as my go to summer shoe until they wear out and they grab another pair.
on August 17, 2013
First, I always order one size larger than my shoe size. The sandal/shoe is the most comfortable footwear I wear. You can use as shoe or slip on as a sandal for a quick "outing" to the store. Great casual roughy look. You'll love 'em.
on February 3, 2015
I usually wear a size 9.5 in other shoes, but would recommend sizing up to 10 rather than going down to 9 with the Vagabond Yogi. As with any shoe, it's going to stretch out, but these seemed a bit tighter than my Donny's.The material is a textured waffel weave stuff rather than a plain canvas. I love the option of wearing them with the back down rather than sliding the heal part of the shoe over my heal. With some other Sanuks they have a padded edge around the top that is annoying when folded down. When I originally got my Donnys I thought there's no way these things could last more than a few years, but going on 8 years (some outdoor wear, mostly indoor) their still alive. I'm sure the Vagabonds will last a while, too. Love the Sanuk brand, but overpriced at $55. I happily paid $30.
on March 23, 2014
These are by far my favorite casual footwear. They are super comfortable and go with shorts, jeans, or docker style pants. I’ve even gotten compliments on their looks which is something that has never happened with any of my flip-flops.

I have size 8 ½ feet so I ordered the size 9 which fit great. I also have wide feet so most shoes cramp my toes; however these loafers have a super wide toe box making them extremely comfortable for me.

Note: The inner pad of the shoe is made from a dense foam type material which felt a little odd at first, but it was something I quickly got over. Plus this foam has held up extremely well and shows no signs of wear after many, many hours of wear.

And finally they are also very light, with a pair of size 9 weighing in at 12.9 oz.

Update: 10/5/2015
After a year and a half of use these Sanuks are still going strong. I've washed them twice and they are still holding up. Yes, I will have to retire them at some time, but luckily I have other pairs to take their place.
on June 18, 2015
These are the only shoes my high school son will buy or wear...we just keep ordering the same brand in larger sizes as he grows. He says "They're good shoes" - considering he's a teen that a pretty good review:). They do wear out quicker than standard shoes but since they are like slippers I think we get our money's worth.
on May 30, 2013
I had heard great things about these sandals so I wanted to give them a try. Let me first say that they are very comfortable! And fit great! The only issue preventing me from giving a 5 star rating is that they make my feet hot, the yoga mat enhances that feeling and after wearing them for a few hours I end up with that clammy been in shoes all day feeling... Bummer. But comfortable and stylish all the same
on April 3, 2014
I've been a fan of sunuk's for years...they will be the most comfortable shoes you ever wear, guaranteed. this company has it fiured out. For this model they run a little small at first however once worn in they are amazing. I purchased another pair in size 14 and they were the ticket. Not all Sanuk's run this way in size. I recommend finding a pair you like at the shoe store, try them on and then order on amazon. You'll find the same quality but a much better price. I can't say enough about comfort...they go great with shorts, khakis, or blue jeans. I get a ton of compliments and have even turned several women onto them due to the comfort.
on April 30, 2014
Great Sanuk's! I own a pair of Crocs that look just like these, I like the Crocs, I love these Vagabond's! I am a size 11.5 and the 12's fit just fine. The 11's would have been too small. Super comfortable, wear nicely. Can't go wrong if you are looking for comfort. Feet get a little sweaty without socks, but that'll happen. Hopefully the sizing part of this review helps others as thats what I was looking for mainly when I purchased these. Aside from that, if you are looking for comfortable shoes, Sanuk's are the way to go.

See 1 answered question