Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on April 17, 2013
Sanuks are currently my favorite shoes; I'm now on my third pair. They last about six months with almost daily use. I wish they lasted longer, but I wouldn't trade any comfort for stiffer materials. I even wear mine to work in a business casual office, but they are comfortable enough to wear around the house as well. Order a size larger than normal as they seem to run small.
on December 27, 2013
My mother thinks I'm walking around in slippers. Oh well. I love them. They are so darn comfortable. I normally wear an 11-11.5 size shoe and when I buy Sanuks, I buy size 12, so make sure to bump up your size a little. As people often claim... you can get a little warm in these around the house... but I love them.
on December 9, 2013
The inner sole of this shoe is made of "beer cozy" material which makes them very comfortable but also makes for a tighter fit than previous Sanuk styles I have purchased.
on May 30, 2013
I had heard great things about these sandals so I wanted to give them a try. Let me first say that they are very comfortable! And fit great! The only issue preventing me from giving a 5 star rating is that they make my feet hot, the yoga mat enhances that feeling and after wearing them for a few hours I end up with that clammy been in shoes all day feeling... Bummer. But comfortable and stylish all the same
on February 3, 2015
I usually wear a size 9.5 in other shoes, but would recommend sizing up to 10 rather than going down to 9 with the Vagabond Yogi. As with any shoe, it's going to stretch out, but these seemed a bit tighter than my Donny's.The material is a textured waffel weave stuff rather than a plain canvas. I love the option of wearing them with the back down rather than sliding the heal part of the shoe over my heal. With some other Sanuks they have a padded edge around the top that is annoying when folded down. When I originally got my Donnys I thought there's no way these things could last more than a few years, but going on 8 years (some outdoor wear, mostly indoor) their still alive. I'm sure the Vagabonds will last a while, too. Love the Sanuk brand, but overpriced at $55. I happily paid $30.
on August 17, 2013
First, I always order one size larger than my shoe size. The sandal/shoe is the most comfortable footwear I wear. You can use as shoe or slip on as a sandal for a quick "outing" to the store. Great casual roughy look. You'll love 'em.
on January 17, 2015
I have owned several pairs of Sanuk shoes and have enjoyed them all. They always seem a little tight at first but after a few wears they stretch out and fit well. Very lite weight shoe. Build quality is good but don't expect to get years of hard wear out of them. The soles are soft and don't offer a ton of protection from anything sharp you might walk over. They don't have a ton of arch support but I can wear them all day without any issues. The footbed does get clammy when worn without socks. I will continue use these as my go to summer shoe until they wear out and they grab another pair.
on November 3, 2014
I normally wear a size 10, but bought a size 11 last year based on reviews saying that this sandal fits small. Although the extra padding in the sole does initially make the fit a bit snug, it will stretch out during the break-in process. Going one size up makes the fit more relaxed, but isn't totally necessary.
on November 28, 2013
I wear similar shoe "reef megladon" size 11. Fits with plenty of space for my toes which I love. You will only cause yourself harm if smash your foot / toes in a shoe.

I bought this sanuk vagabond yogi to give it a try, looks comparable to my megladons I love so much I've bought 4 pairs in under a year.

I ordered 11. didn't read reviews, just ordered it. shortly after i ordered it I read the reviews and saw a few people say "get a size bigger"

Shoes arrived, looked and felt awesome, I love them, However, it is true. They are one size tighter than you would assume. I first tried wearing 2 pairs of thick socks in them for a evening, cutting the circulation off from my feet nearly lol.
Then the next day i tried wearing them barefoot.

Still a no go. Just not enough room, one size too small.

I did the hassle free UPS label drop off return, already have my new pair in size 12 coming in mail tomorrow (^_^)
surely they will be amazing. I will post a review on them to conclude my findings

IN CONCLUSION: these are the coolest shoes ever, buy a pair or 5, and get one size bigger than you normally do.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2014
These are by far my favorite casual footwear. They are super comfortable and go with shorts, jeans, or docker style pants. I’ve even gotten compliments on their looks which is something that has never happened with any of my flip-flops.

I have size 8 ½ feet so I ordered the size 9 which fit great. I also have wide feet so most shoes cramp my toes; however these loafers have a super wide toe box making them extremely comfortable for me.

Note: The inner pad of the shoe is made from a dense foam type material which felt a little odd at first, but it was something I quickly got over. Plus this foam has held up extremely well and shows no signs of wear after many, many hours of wear.

And finally they are also very light, with a pair of size 9 weighing in at 12.9 oz.

Update: 10/5/2015
After a year and a half of use these Sanuks are still going strong. I've washed them twice and they are still holding up. Yes, I will have to retire them at some time, but luckily I have other pairs to take their place.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse