4.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals
These sandals were a gift and he LOVES them! They form to your feet/weight and are great especially for the beach!
Published 16 months ago by ksimpson

2.0 out of 5 stars Toe strap broke within two months
Published 14 days ago by Michael Fortenberry

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, June 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best slippers for daily use, March 3, 2014
I bought the Sanuk for my husband. This is his second pair. Amazon sells is for a very good price with free shipping too compared to buying it in Hawaii which normally sells starting at $40 and up even if you buy it at the military exchange. It's the best slippers to use all year long and can stand walking in sand, sun, salt water and even for years of use the straps never gets brittle, snap or comes off compared to other famous beachwear slippers. My entire family only buys this brand and in Hawaii, slippers is our main wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sank yogis, May 5, 2013
These are the best flip flops ever and will be the most comfortable ones you will ever wear I currently have 3 pairs!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Toe strap broke within two months, October 9, 2014
I purchased my first pair in Oahu back in 2010. Loved them. Sanuk hit a home run on these style of flip flops and I believe most of the island wound agree. After a few years of wear, it was time for a new pair. The design was a bit different, but no worries. Two month in, the toe strap brakes on me at Orange Beach in Alabama. No good friends. Not sure what gives, but the Sanuk peeps have slid on quality for quantity. They have lost their base to appease the mass.

Bottom line; great flip flops, but treat like paper towels - requires replacement too early too often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent support. I have a tile kitchen floor and ..., July 11, 2014
Excellent support. I have a tile kitchen floor and ordered these slippers after I tested them at a friend's home. I have severe arthritis in my knees and wearing these slippers gives me a lot of relief when i am standing on a tile floor! I immediately ordered for my parents, my husband and daughters and all loved the comfort of these slippers unanimously. Women- these come in a variety of colors and are cute enough to be worn outside the home too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable, June 24, 2014
I've tried many flip flops and these are super super comfortable. This is the third pair that I buy. Only down side is when you get them wet, they sort of act like sponges and you squish out "foam" when you walk for a little bit, but it doesn't bother me. I just might leave some small tracks for a few steps.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable - Wears Nicely, but Toe Strap Breaks way too Soon, October 15, 2014
I have been buying and wearing this Flip Flop (Sanuk Men's Yogi 3) for years....been through many many pairs and they have been nothing short of fantastic! My first several pairs, I would wear slowly until they wore too thin, and they seemed to last for several months with everyday use. They actually lasted much longer than I expected.

My most recent few pairs are now breaking at the toe strap after only about 1 month or so with only minimal wear on the bottoms. The base/bottoms still seem to have about 75% life left when the toe strap breaks. Something has changed about the quality...The Tow Strap is not coming detached from the base, it just wears out, and breaks. The only thing that I can guess is that they must be using a cheaper material then in the past. Unfortunately this is the case with so many things we but today.

This needs to be fixed on an otherwise Perfect Flip Flop!

1.0 out of 5 stars Strap broke after 3 months of light use, October 15, 2014
Mr Dali (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
I bought a pair of these flip flops in late May 2014. In early September (2014) the strap of the left flip flop broke, and upon inspection I see that the strap of the right one is about to break.

I contacted Sanuk to get a refund. Sanuk refused to offer me a refund and only offered me an exchange or store credit - which I do not want given my experience with their product. Disappointed in Sanuk's product and their unwillingness to commit to quality (and a better customer experience).

I'll be ordering a pair of Reef flip flops soon. I've had a couple of pairs over the years. Both were very durable and withstood years of very heavy use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just purchased my 5th pair!, October 17, 2014
S. Snyder (Oro Valley, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
Just purchased my 5th pair of Sanuk sandals. Bought my first pair in 2010, and haven't worn a different brand since. These are some of the most comfortable sandals you can find anywhere, and I love wearing them. The eco friendliness is awesome too (they even package the sandals in a renewable tapioca bag). And I recently found out that their warranty is flawless; I had a defect on my 3rd pair after a few months, and they sent me a brand new pair, no questions asked. I doubt I will ever wear sandals other than Sanuks.

4.0 out of 5 stars For super long toes, September 29, 2014
My husband loves them and wouldn't let me return them, but his heel is right at the edge and he has like an inch and a half of room in front of his toes. He have very average feet and toes, so I'm guessing it's just the shoes fitting oddly. We even ordered the next size up, normally he's a 10.5 but we got the 11's. I think a 12 would have looked very odd with even more toe room. Everything else is perfect and exactly as we expected.

Sanuk Men's Yogi 3 Flip Flop