5.0 out of 5 stars Best slippers for daily use
Published 4 months ago by Platosgem

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but narrow. Also the item description is wrong!
The flip flops are very comfortable but seem a little narrow. They are also very slippery on various surfaces (tile and carpet) until the bottom gets worn in.

Please note: these are advertised as yoga mat flip flops. They are NOT! These are "beer cozy" flip flops as listed on the tags attached to them. Amazon needs to correct the item description.
Published 18 days ago by Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Best slippers for daily use, March 3, 2014
I bought the Sanuk for my husband. This is his second pair. Amazon sells is for a very good price with free shipping too compared to buying it in Hawaii which normally sells starting at $40 and up even if you buy it at the military exchange. It's the best slippers to use all year long and can stand walking in sand, sun, salt water and even for years of use the straps never gets brittle, snap or comes off compared to other famous beachwear slippers. My entire family only buys this brand and in Hawaii, slippers is our main wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sank yogis, May 5, 2013
These are the best flip flops ever and will be the most comfortable ones you will ever wear I currently have 3 pairs!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, June 29, 2013
These sandals were a gift and he LOVES them! They form to your feet/weight and are great especially for the beach!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent support. I have a tile kitchen floor and ..., July 11, 2014
Excellent support. I have a tile kitchen floor and ordered these slippers after I tested them at a friend's home. I have severe arthritis in my knees and wearing these slippers gives me a lot of relief when i am standing on a tile floor! I immediately ordered for my parents, my husband and daughters and all loved the comfort of these slippers unanimously. Women- these come in a variety of colors and are cute enough to be worn outside the home too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but narrow. Also the item description is wrong!, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Yogi 3 Flip Flop (Shoes)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 14, 2014
I like a tighter fit on the straps. I love the softness of the sole though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Five stars when it's dry one star when it's wet., July 1, 2014
I tried these on an instantly like them they were nice and snug unlike some flip flops that like to slide off of your feet. I took these to Miami Beach two weeks ago and walked in them all day without any issues until it started to rain. It looked like I had soaped my feet up, a white soapy mess covered my toes. They get very slick when wet which can be a safety issue. I will save these for the sunny days but I probably won't get this model again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, but not for an active lifestyle, June 30, 2014
These are so comfortable, but be careful doing anything active in them. I normally wear Reefs, but went with these this time based on a suggestion. They are soft, so if you try to skateboard or run with them, they lack support. Let's just say I took a header on my skateboard. Stick to walking and you will be just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable pair of flip flops ever, June 25, 2014
Quality, for a great price. These are the most comfortable pair of sandals that I've ever owned. I will buy Sanuks again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable, June 24, 2014
I've tried many flip flops and these are super super comfortable. This is the third pair that I buy. Only down side is when you get them wet, they sort of act like sponges and you squish out "foam" when you walk for a little bit, but it doesn't bother me. I just might leave some small tracks for a few steps.

Sanuk Men's Yogi 3 Flip Flop