Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on October 15, 2014
I have been buying and wearing this Flip Flop (Sanuk Men's Yogi 3) for years....been through many many pairs and they have been nothing short of fantastic! My first several pairs, I would wear slowly until they wore too thin, and they seemed to last for several months with everyday use. They actually lasted much longer than I expected.

My most recent few pairs are now breaking at the toe strap after only about 1 month or so with only minimal wear on the bottoms. The base/bottoms still seem to have about 75% life left when the toe strap breaks. Something has changed about the quality...The Tow Strap is not coming detached from the base, it just wears out, and breaks. The only thing that I can guess is that they must be using a cheaper material then in the past. Unfortunately this is the case with so many things we but today.

This needs to be fixed on an otherwise Perfect Flip Flop!
on June 24, 2014
I've tried many flip flops and these are super super comfortable. This is the third pair that I buy. Only down side is when you get them wet, they sort of act like sponges and you squish out "foam" when you walk for a little bit, but it doesn't bother me. I just might leave some small tracks for a few steps.
on March 3, 2014
I bought the Sanuk for my husband. This is his second pair. Amazon sells is for a very good price with free shipping too compared to buying it in Hawaii which normally sells starting at $40 and up even if you buy it at the military exchange. It's the best slippers to use all year long and can stand walking in sand, sun, salt water and even for years of use the straps never gets brittle, snap or comes off compared to other famous beachwear slippers. My entire family only buys this brand and in Hawaii, slippers is our main wear.
on July 11, 2014
Excellent support. I have a tile kitchen floor and ordered these slippers after I tested them at a friend's home. I have severe arthritis in my knees and wearing these slippers gives me a lot of relief when i am standing on a tile floor! I immediately ordered for my parents, my husband and daughters and all loved the comfort of these slippers unanimously. Women- these come in a variety of colors and are cute enough to be worn outside the home too!
on August 17, 2015
BEST FliFlops ever!!!!!! Size '11' fit perfectly as most 11's do in brands, so true to size. Have trouble feet, with one foot w/ flat arch, so always need to find shoes with flat/not much support arches to fit. Not only are these flat, but the verrrrry soft(but firm support) sole, somewhat molds to bottom of foot to hug what arch one has. Thus, is the BEST sandal, period, ever had on!! I thought Naot was the best for last 10 years, until now! I will now buy the whole line of shoes too, as the "Vagabonds", have the same/similar sole, as just tried them on at REI today, thus winners for sure. The rest of their line has great arch supports, for those that need them...not too high, just high enough for support...the right foot loved them, but not the left foot...lol. So, a happy middle found in these. Will buy these for rest of my life, as sandals....just wish found them years ago! :)
on August 6, 2013
After having a ton of success with Sanuk's sidewalk surfers, I decided to give their flip flops a try. These are probably the most comfortable flip flops I've ever owned. The yoga mat sole is perfect for a flip flop you're going to do a lot of walking in, which I do. The yoga mat surface isn't the most durable as the high traction areas on top are starting to wear through after 3 months, but either way I should be able to get a minimum of 6 months out of them, if not more. The biggest problem with these flip flops is they absorb water like a sponge (or else I would have given them 5 stars). If you get these things wet they will take half to a whole day to dry in the sun, and if you don't have sun, don't plan on wearing these for a while. I owned the Yogi IIs, and now the IIIs, the difference being these have a lining inside the part that goes over your foot and I think these are a little more narrow. If you need a comfortable flip flop for walking that you won't be getting wet I would highly recommend these. I would also recommend you check out their sidewalk surfers.
on October 9, 2014
I purchased my first pair in Oahu back in 2010. Loved them. Sanuk hit a home run on these style of flip flops and I believe most of the island wound agree. After a few years of wear, it was time for a new pair. The design was a bit different, but no worries. Two month in, the toe strap brakes on me at Orange Beach in Alabama. No good friends. Not sure what gives, but the Sanuk peeps have slid on quality for quantity. They have lost their base to appease the mass.

Bottom line; great flip flops, but treat like paper towels - requires replacement too early too often.
on March 31, 2015
These sandals are amazing. I originally bought Sanuk sandals last year at Dillards after searching high and low for a comfortable pair. These were amazing and lasted a full year until the foam soles started to "flatten" (a totally reasonable amount of time, considering the use). I purchased another pair for the upcoming summer in sunny Denver, and can't wait to break them in!
on February 3, 2015
Love this flip flop so much that I bought them as gifts and bought myself another pair to keep in my travel bag, I have had them for 2 years now and usually wear them about everyday whether it is around the house or out and about then it is nice out. Have no complaints and they are probably on of the most comfortable sandals I have worn and I usually have problems with my feet.
on February 11, 2014
Bought these for a recent trip to Aruba....needed some new flops for the beach....these are nice and squishy *not overly* and just all around comfy ...I was very happy that these were the perfect flop I was looking for...

update 4/1/16.....I almost never write a poor or negative review....but I have to for these....these are the second pair of the exact same product that have failed in the toe strap area. I thought, perhaps the first failure would be a random fluke...obviously this isn't the case. I am not hard on my flip flops...nor do I wear them on anything but sand (when I am at the beach) or just occasional wear around town. I am super disappointed because I actually like the product...but if they fail within a year..what's the point.

See 1 answered question