Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 15, 2014
I have been buying and wearing this Flip Flop (Sanuk Men's Yogi 3) for years....been through many many pairs and they have been nothing short of fantastic! My first several pairs, I would wear slowly until they wore too thin, and they seemed to last for several months with everyday use. They actually lasted much longer than I expected.

My most recent few pairs are now breaking at the toe strap after only about 1 month or so with only minimal wear on the bottoms. The base/bottoms still seem to have about 75% life left when the toe strap breaks. Something has changed about the quality...The Tow Strap is not coming detached from the base, it just wears out, and breaks. The only thing that I can guess is that they must be using a cheaper material then in the past. Unfortunately this is the case with so many things we but today.

This needs to be fixed on an otherwise Perfect Flip Flop!
on June 29, 2013
These sandals were a gift and he LOVES them! They form to your feet/weight and are great especially for the beach!
on March 3, 2014
I bought the Sanuk for my husband. This is his second pair. Amazon sells is for a very good price with free shipping too compared to buying it in Hawaii which normally sells starting at $40 and up even if you buy it at the military exchange. It's the best slippers to use all year long and can stand walking in sand, sun, salt water and even for years of use the straps never gets brittle, snap or comes off compared to other famous beachwear slippers. My entire family only buys this brand and in Hawaii, slippers is our main wear.
on June 24, 2014
I've tried many flip flops and these are super super comfortable. This is the third pair that I buy. Only down side is when you get them wet, they sort of act like sponges and you squish out "foam" when you walk for a little bit, but it doesn't bother me. I just might leave some small tracks for a few steps.
on May 5, 2013
These are the best flip flops ever and will be the most comfortable ones you will ever wear I currently have 3 pairs!!
on July 11, 2014
Excellent support. I have a tile kitchen floor and ordered these slippers after I tested them at a friend's home. I have severe arthritis in my knees and wearing these slippers gives me a lot of relief when i am standing on a tile floor! I immediately ordered for my parents, my husband and daughters and all loved the comfort of these slippers unanimously. Women- these come in a variety of colors and are cute enough to be worn outside the home too!
on October 9, 2014
I purchased my first pair in Oahu back in 2010. Loved them. Sanuk hit a home run on these style of flip flops and I believe most of the island wound agree. After a few years of wear, it was time for a new pair. The design was a bit different, but no worries. Two month in, the toe strap brakes on me at Orange Beach in Alabama. No good friends. Not sure what gives, but the Sanuk peeps have slid on quality for quantity. They have lost their base to appease the mass.

Bottom line; great flip flops, but treat like paper towels - requires replacement too early too often.
22 comments1 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2014
I bought these flops to replace my old stand-by, the Teva Mush II. I saw a bunch of my climber friends wearing them and I also have two other pairs of the Sanuk shoe style sandals and really love those so I went for these. I was disappointed for three main reasons.

1) I ordered a size 11 which I wear in every other shoe I have and these were a bit on the small side as some other reviewers did say. I mean they weren't really too small, but they were on the borderline and I like to have a little space on the back so my heel doesn't slide off and with these my heel was right to the edge. I probably would have kept them if this was my only issue.

2) They were a bit on the heavy side for flip flops. I travel a lot and backpack and I don't like extra weight if I don't need it and I expect flip-flops to be pretty light and compared to all my other ones these were by far the heaviest. I weighed them and I think they were about 343 grams compared my Mush II's which are like 218 grams. That's a big diff. in my book for some flip-flops.

3) The main reason I didn't like them was the foam cushioning had a slick surface and it felt "slimey" on my feet and my feet do not sweat a lot. I really didn't like that feel and I saw some other reviewers talking about that and not to get them wet either.

They did feel very comfortable and I'm sure they would mold to your feet very nicely, but for these reasons they just were't for me. I'm sure many other people would still like them just be wary of the sizing discrepancy and maybe get a 1/2 size larger if they are available. I ended up returning them and will purchase another pair of Teva Mush II's. So if you're in turmoil about getting these and want an alternative get the Mush, I think you'll be happier with those. Like I said I love my other Sanuks, but the flops didn't meet my standards.
on December 6, 2013
Before purchasing I had gone through all the reviews and seen that these sandals run a bit small. Some reviewers saying buy one size larger, others saying they purchased one size larger and it's still too small. Let me share with you my experience,

I wear a 11.5 or 12 shoe depending of the brand, I wanted to be safe and not get something too small so I ordered the Sanuk Yogi Sandals in a size 14. Needless to say they are a bit bigger than I'd like but they're not overly clunky, however I would have been better off with a size 13.
So I would suggest buying ONE size larger than what you normally wear.

Apart from sizing these sandals are awesome, they're incredibly comfy, cannot complain about standing on yoga mat.

Couple things that are worth noting, I wouldn't suggest getting these sandal wet, when you shower with them or were to submerge them underwater they soak up the water pretty good and become heavier, damp, and waterlogged for awhile. And if you took them into the locker room shower like I did the shampoo or body wash will remain inside the sandal for at least a day or so. Just don't get them soaking wet and your good.

This brings me to my next point, if you tend to have sweaty feet like myself (yes it's disgusting) these may not be the best sandals for you. This isn't always an issue for me, sometimes it's fine and there's no moisture, sometimes there is and the yoga mat material becomes kinda slimey which is kind of more annoying than anything else but yeah just thought I'd give you a heads up on that.

Anyways apart from all this I would strongly recommend these sandals, 5 stars without hesitation, you'll look forward to wearing them and you'll have friends and family members running off in them trust me!

Cheers.
on October 23, 2013
I really like Sanuk brand sandals. They're not fancy, they're just clean and comfortable. This pair has a very simple design with a relatively flat sole, which at times can be a poor fit for your foot if you're walking a lot but overall I would have no problem recommending these to anyone looking for a casual pair of sandals. These soles are not as comfortable as the ones on the Sanuk Men's Fault Line Irie Sandals, which are outrageously comfortable, but they are still easy on your feet. The only thing you need to be aware of is the odd floral print on the inside of this strap, which some may feel is somewhat feminine.

There is one odd sizing idiosyncrasy that I should mention. I own this pair and the Sanuk Fault Line Irie sandals. Both are size 9D(M) US but my Yogi 3's have a normal width, while the Fault Lines are a little too wide. The Fault Line's out-of-this-world comfort makes up for its slightly goofy fit, but nowhere in the description does either sandal talk about width differences. If you have a wider foot, try the Fault Line Irie. If your foot is narrow or average, the Yogi 3 is never a bad choice.