Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on February 14, 2014
I've had these shoes now for over 3 years. That is 3+ years of solid daily use, even hiking and trail walking at unexpected times through water, mud, sand etc. When I received these shoes several years ago, the style was a little different. The upper was solid leather (not perforated). The sole and the underside of the sole was all solid gum color. Not only are these shoes extremely comfortable right out of the box, they look great too for any formal or relaxed occasion. I can't tell you how many compliments I still get on these bad boys. Up until now, the leather has held up great no problem and the only repair work I've done has been the use of some shoe goo in some areas where the leather attaches to the sole, and on the underside where I've worn them through (gum soles tend to wear down quicker than other materials). I highly recommend these shoes as this review will never do them justice for all the good times and memories I've had wearing these. They've kept up with me and have been a huge part of my casual and traveling life style. These shoes are the s***, hands down. I really hate when a company changes an already great thing, but I will be ordering another pair, and really hope that the changes in construction haven't compromised this down-right epic shoe.
on April 27, 2015
Right out of the box these were extremely comfortable. Almost like someone at the Sanuk factory wears each pair of shoes/sandals for a full day before shipping them to their buyers. If thats true its super gross. BUT! The material was very supple and soft. The shoes are not meant to be arch support/Dr. Scholl's type medical perscription shoes. These are designed for maximum comfort and chillin out. This particular pair look awesome with jeans or khakis and I can wear them to the office, or I can take the socks off and throw on a pair of shorts with these and wear them around town. These are my third pair of Sanuk's and I will continue to purchase Sanuk sandals until I cant wear shoes anymore.
on August 5, 2014
Super comfortable. I wear these on a daily basis to work. My work environment is business casual and I can get away with wearing these with some khaki's and a nice polo. They look great with shorts and jeans as well. They offer the right balance of style and comfort. My only complaint is that they don't seem as breathable as other Sanuk's I've owned. They get pretty hot without socks. The black dye also has a tendency to stain some clothes. Overall though, I'd buy these again. They are that comfortable.
on June 22, 2014
I've posted a review for the Motorboat in the other color, I forgot the name of it now. But the black leather shoes are what I currently have, which are the nicest looking I think.

The only complaint is they get dirty, the black can run on white socks and that they're a little expensive. But to be honest, I'm pretty sure these are fairly cheap for the type of material they are.

I love 'em, just had to leave a review for this pair! :D
on December 29, 2014
For my dad for Christmas. He loves Sanuk and ever since I gave him his first pair, he almost doesnt wear anything else. He had never heard of Sanuk and now he loves it. This shoe came better than the pictures show. The laces are nice and waxed for a stylish look, the material of the shoe is soft, and very clean looking. The colors are awesome. My dad loves them. It brought a smile to his face. Sanuk is also very eco friendly with their packaging.
on March 9, 2015
I really like these shoes. Took a few days to break in one of them but ok now. Kids and wife say they are cool Dad shoes. Considering another paid in black. Didn't see in local surf shops in my area and price is much better than similar which were $70 to $90. Only issues which is expected is get a little stinky since don't wear socks with them. Will try odor eaters or spray to address.
on April 4, 2015
I don't usually write reviews but I was so happy with my order that I decided to. I was on vacation and was worried that my shipment wouldn't arrive on time. But thankfully it arrived exactly the day they said it would. these shoes were a gift for someone, they are awesome/super comfortable. I'm so happy that I got them.
on February 25, 2015
These shoes have a nice appearance somewhere between casual and formal. The rubber tennis shoe style sole gives them a durable feel and makes them more comfortable for walking than dressier shoes. We will see how they hold up over time but they seem sturdy enough.
on February 15, 2015
I wear a 9.5, and they don't make that size for this shoe so I bought a size 10 and it fits perfectly. They are comfortable and stylish. Very well made. Not much arch support, but I did not buy them for long walks or for standing a long time.
on April 29, 2015
Bought these for my BF as he had a pair for YEARS and decided to buy him an upgrade for Christmas. He would choose a tan color over this gray for everyday use. The gray is nice and can be dressed up as well. Very comfortable.