5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!
Published 21 months ago by lost in a box

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy
I love Sanuks products. I have bought several pairs for myself as well as my boyfriend. Never had any problems with them but I was rather disappointed with this pair. They were put together rather poorly. I wore them one day and they are coming apart. Super unsatisfied!
Published 20 days ago by A

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!, December 2, 2012
I love sanuks. I have had 5 pairs now, and continue to buy them whenever I see a good deal! These were a GREAT deal, and the fleece is so nice on bare feet I wear them as house shoes as well! I normally wear an 8-81/2, but barefoot the 8's are perfect! If you plan to wear socks of any kind order the 9 instead. In the shoe type sanuks, either usually fits me, but the 9's are more comfy with socks. I have a few of each size, and I'm not above wearing ankle socks with them, because they are so comfy AND because if I find a good deal, I'm going to snag it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sanuk is a wonderful shoe!, June 28, 2014
I spray each pair I have with scotch-guard, and have NEVER had any problem with fit, although they do loosen up a smidgeon after about half a dozen wearings.. you just toss 'em in the washing machine and poof !!, you have them the same fit as when they arrived from Amazon.

Can't recommend them highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gift, January 12, 2012
I purchased the Sanuk Sidewalk Surfer's as a christmas gift for someone else and they were very happy to receive them, they have owned Sunuk Loafer's in the past and find them very comfortable. They advised me that these ones fit perfect and the fabric is very soft feeling and they are just as comfortable, if not more so, than the ones they owned in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have Sanuk: Pick Pocket Fleece, August 19, 2014
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Pick Pocket Fleece Slip-On Loafer (Shoes)
I purchased my first pair of these in the summer of 2012 and instantly fell in love with them. They were super comfy for traveling, road trips, store runs, walking around town, or just running out to the car. When Amazon ran a sell on them in summer 2013 for $14.99 or so I purchased another pair...I really should've purchased ten pairs! Two years later, these are still my favorite pair of Sanuks, and two years later, I still use the first pair. I think that speaks a lot for quality, because the sole is still great and I have abused these!!

They aren't as comfortable for very long walks though, and I say this because I have come home with blisters a time or two. I tend to forget that they are still sandals or flip flops and not a pair of walking shoes. When I say long walks, I don't mean like a leisurely stroll at a backwards pace, I mean walking like covering lots of distance. I do not recommend them for that purpose. If you plan on running to the grocery store, mall, beach, or traveling on a place, then these are highly recommended.

The one additional thing that I absolutely love about these is that after a rough day I just throw them in the washer with warm soapy water and voila! Like new and ready for the next adventure.

Note: I don't think that Sanuks for women have been on the mark in the past couple of years. This might have been one of the last high quality pairs. I have ordered Sanuks since my initial Sanuk purchase and nothing has been as comfortable or as wonderful as this here pick pocket fleece.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfortable!, June 24, 2013
I ordered a 7, when I'm usually a 7.5 and they fit great. They're like shoes, sandals and slippers all in one! Love the comfort and the super soft fleece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, December 9, 2013
These shoes are perfect, I wear them everyday (even if they dont necessarily match my outfit) I need them in every color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 20, 2014
Comfy. Size down if youre a half size... they stretch.

5.0 out of 5 stars this worked great for me, December 18, 2013
could not find this product and was looking for this exact one. was happy when i found it and it arrived alittle late but not to late!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, November 20, 2013
Love Sanuk shoes, bought these as Christmas gifts and one pair for myself as well...love them! Just as expected - comfy and easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these!, July 25, 2014
Shoe Seeker (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
These are my favorite shoes of all time. I think I've had about 3 or 4 pairs in the past two years! They are SO comfortable, easy to slip on and and go with anything. For a casual out and about this shoe these can't be beat. I have worn them all day walking the street of New York and Chicago on vacations and my feet don't hurt. I am a size 10-10.5 and the size 10 fit perfectly. After a while they actually kind of form to your feet, which is great. I have had some issues with some of the other styles size 10 being too small, but this particular style is my favorite and most comfortable, it's made of kind of a jersey t-shirt material. I also own probably half a dozen pairs of Sanuk yoga mat sandals, which I also LOVE!

Sanuk Women's Pick Pocket Fleece Slip-On Loafer