Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sanuk Men's Pick Pocket Wrapped Loafer
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 2, 2013
Sanuks are so comfortable, like walking barefoot. Good price, well made. I wore my last pair for three years before the sole started to separate, and I wore those babies almost every day, even in the winter. I wear size 12 and I get size 12 in Sanuks. When I first try them on, I want my toe to the end of the shoe because they stretch or give as you wear them over time. I own five pair of Saniks now, different styles of course.
on July 25, 2013
My hubby wears these as house shoes. He wears them everyday. Now he wants a pair to wear out he likes them so much. I wish they had 1/2 sizes though. They will stretch but if you are gonna wear socks i would go up not down.
on November 20, 2013
These are my "go-to" shoes for anything that's not dressy or wet/snowy. They are holding up well to my daily abuse including but not limited to: bike rides, walks in the park, scrambling in the woods, general chicanery and hijinks.

Be warned that these will not impress anyone with sharp fashion sense, unless you live with hoboes.
on October 4, 2013
First, the shoes / sandels fit fine.. I wear a size 11, wide width and these shoes fit fine.. A little snug for a day or so, but the stretched out to fit my foot.... They are comfortable.. Almost to the point of feeling like slippers or not having shoes on.... One down side... the lip (edge) running around the shoe is wide and sticks out.... I have tripped several times already going up the stairs... My wife tells me its because I have to learn to lift my feet.... Maybe.. But I have been wearing Croc's Santa Cruz shoes for years and have never had this issue... As an aside, I purchased these shoes along with another new pair of Crocs (as I wear the Crocs out each year) to see if these Sanuk sandels were better and to try something new....

My opinion.. The Sanuk pocket wrappped loafers are nice.. Better than Crocs Santa Cruz.. I say no, but I would buy these again if Crocs decided to discontinue the Santa Cruz model.. I will continue to wear the Sanuks as they are comfortable.. I just have to be very careful on stairs...
on August 15, 2013
It really is a shoe, but that is Sanuks byline. I buy these for my son. He is 11 and lives in Sanuks. He even wears them with his three piece suit and bow tie. Typical surfer. This particular pair is very fun and attractive: colorful but still appropriate for a boy or man.

My son has big feet. He can wear my shoes (women's 8.5-9) so that seems to be equivalent to a mens 7.
on January 15, 2014
I wear them to kick around the house. Sometimes wear them out. I have had a few comments on how cool they look. I like to crush down the heal and walk on them like sippers. If you need a snug shoe for running or fast walking, just lift up the back and you're good to go.
on October 23, 2013
These are dark blue and definitely not black. Luckily, based on the photo I was looking for a dark blue shoe and got what was pictured. Price wise, this was a bargain as I hate paying retail 50+ for loafers that are made of canvas.
on November 12, 2013
This is my third pair of Sanuks. They fit a bit more snugly than my Sanuk RASTA, but I think that's just because it's a different design. They feel true to size and can be worn with or without socks depending on your personal preference. Like all Sanuks, the comfort level is off the charts. The colorway on this shoe is hands down my absolute favorite in the Sanuk line. Couldn't be happier with this purchase.
on August 18, 2013
THESE SHOES ARE ALITTLE THICKER FABRIC THAN THEIR REGULAR SHOES. MORE STURDY AND HAVE A WIDE SOLE. SOCKS OR NOT, THESE ARE LIGHT AND BENDY. I WEAR A 10 1/2 WIDE BUT GOT AN 11. THEY FIT PERFECT.I HAVE WORN A THIN QUARTER SOCK BUT THEYRE BETTER SOCKLESS.
on November 11, 2013
I love Sanuks and have several pair, but this was the first of the mens line that I have purchased. The fit is great and they are super comfy, but they do smell just a bit. It's nothing horrible and I haven't noticed it with my others, so it might be that they just don't vent as well. Either way, I love the shoe and would definitely buy them again.