4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes
Nice product but unfortunately the size 10 seems to be very small even though it is my regular size. Other than that niits a nice shoe.
Published 16 months ago by Peter

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits a full size too small
I really wish that these had worked out. I have a pair of Sanuk Skyline in size 11 and they fit great, but these are a full size too small. Too bad amazon doesn't carry size 12 or I would have just exchanged them.
Published 8 months ago by Flux88MPH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes, November 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bombastic Shoes...!, November 19, 2014
Love these, stylish, unique, and about as comfortable of a pair of shoes/sneaker/sandal collabos I've ever owned. Love me some Sanuks... They do run a bit small, but that is actually good for me. In reality, I have a size 12-1/2 shoe, so 12's are sometimes too small, and 13's are sometimes too big. However, these 13's are PERFECT, so I can safely say these run about 1/2 size smaller than most other brands. Nike's run 1/2 size bigger than other brands, so these Sanuks fit like a size 12 Nike if that helps any. Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars size too small., September 27, 2014
i wear an 8.5 an ordered an 8 which is too small. i had to return it and reordered a size 9 and it fits and looks great. i get positive comments from work that they love my shoes. i like the shoes a lot. i put in a dr schools insert and now they ae the best shoes i have. its a hybrid between a sneaker and a dress shoe so it can be used casually or while at work.

4.0 out of 5 stars It looks like they are coming apart, July 13, 2014
Gave it 4 stars cause I am a bit iffy on how the siding and the inside sole of the shoe are glued together. It looks like they are coming apart, which worries me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them., June 25, 2014
I bought these as a gift for my boyfriend. I was nervous about sizing because everyone said they had an issue. But I ordered him a size 11 which is what he normally wears, and they fit just fine. He really likes them too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits a full size too small, June 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Nice. Buy 1/2 size up., June 5, 2014
Very nice, just as described. Make sure to order 1/2 size up. Keep in mind that "Its not a Shoe, it's a Sandal" and the sole will be flat just like your regular flip flops. Other than that very stylish and nice detailing done with the leather and canvas. Leather laces give it a radical look; they also bring regular laces if you wish to remain classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Opossum Schooners, April 16, 2014
Fits great, looks great. These shoes are so awesome, they rock your socks off; so you better wear two pairs of socks to be safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoe. Comfortable just a bit too small, March 27, 2014
Great shoes, looks awesome. A little tight to get on my feet so maybe buy a size up. Would recommend this to anyone who loves sanuks! They rock

4.0 out of 5 stars Too small, buy a size up, March 14, 2014
I own a number of Sanuk shoes/sandals as they are my favorite. I always order a 12, but this product is not consistent with their other products. The first time my size 12 shipped I just thought I received an unusual pair as the left shoe was too small, but my right foot has always been my larger foot. Not a fluke, because the second pair of size 12 was equally small. I am now waiting on a pair of size 13, which, hopefully fits properly. Definitely frustrating, but their otherwise flawless products makes up for it. Do yourself a favor and size up and hopefully for your sake you won't have to deal with the same headache.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›