5.0 out of 5 stars My feet and my girlfriend love Sanuk Skyline's!
I can't get enough time in my Sanuk slip on sandals - even though I have five pairs! Occasionally I rock them at work, but certainly not every day. That is where my new Skyline Boots come in. These are light and comfy, in the Sanuk way. They are nice enough to wear with a button up, yet casual enough for a bummy old T.

Quite frankly chicks dig these boots...
Published 4 months ago by Elijah Mowbray

2.0 out of 5 stars only lasted 4 months!
Comfy however, one eyelet came off after a month and the heel seam has fallen apart after 4 months. Disappointing considering the price.
Published 4 months ago by Halyna Kinasevych

5.0 out of 5 stars My feet and my girlfriend love Sanuk Skyline's!, October 15, 2014
Elijah Mowbray (SEATTLE, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Skyline Boot (Apparel)

Quite frankly chicks dig these boots. Guys, women notice your footwear probably more than you do. It is therefore a wise spot to focus on should you wish to be thought of as stylish, with good taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars new favorite brand for footwear, November 14, 2013
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Skyline Boot (Apparel)
superior quality and flawless stitching. Fits perfectly, and the stash pocket on the inside is a nice touch. Color is more accurate on the sanuk website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy them if you can find them!, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Skyline Boot (Apparel)
I found these on Zappos.com for $100 in Spring of 2013. I waited until Winter 2013 to buy these and found them on Amazon for less than half price. Apparently they were discontinued, thus the discount. Every time I wear them, I have someone complement me on them. They are extremely comfortable while offering ample ankle support. If you can find them anywhere, buy them immediately.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Skyline Boot (Apparel)
these shoes are versatile. they can be worn casually or dressy especially for a college kid. very comfortable; hope they last!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and keep me from sliding on ice., January 17, 2014
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Skyline Boot (Apparel)
I've been needing a new pair of black boots. I have been pleased with Sanuk slippahs so I thought these would be worth a try. I am quite pleased with this purchase. They fit perfectly and are so very comfortable. I teach elementary school, ergo am on my feet all day. Come casual Friday I build my outfit around these boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and very light, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Skyline Boot (Apparel)
This are wonderful boots. Very comfortable like a tennis shoe ... with good grips. They are very light. I wear them for weekend use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Skyline Boot (Apparel)
The boots fit great. My son loves them and they look great! Would recommend them if you like sanuk shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sanuk Comfort, price, fit, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Skyline Boot (Apparel)
Comfy and stylish these boots are just what I was looking for. Sanuk makes a very comfy shoe. I have three pairs already of Sanuks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boot-sandals!!!!!!, December 11, 2013
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Skyline Boot (Shoes)
Bought these from Amazon which had the best price around by far! The brown color option appears tan in the photo, but the color is actually a nice medium brown. You can check out the actual color on the Sanuk or Zappos website. These are super comfy, and the pull tabs on the back make them easy to get on and off. Many people suggested ordering 1/2 a size up because Sanuk's tend to run a tad small. But if you normally wear a whole size, this will be impossible since they only offer full sizes. I wear an 8 and that's what I ordered and they fit great. I can't review their durability as I've only been wearing them a short time, but so far I love them.

2.0 out of 5 stars only lasted 4 months!, October 13, 2014
This review is from: Sanuk Men's Skyline Boot (Shoes)

Sanuk Men's Skyline Boot