5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!
Published on May 17, 2011 by ddscuba

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large
Had to return. They were cute though and then didn't have a 9. Drat! Would have loved them for sure.
Published 2 months ago by Kim Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, May 17, 2011
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Carpe DM Sidewalk Surfer (Apparel)
I saw the sidewalk surfers on a coworker and ordered them. after reading the reviews I ordered a size down. I usually wear a 8.5-9 and I have wide feet like barney rubble. I ordered an 8 and they slid right on perfectly. I wore them right away and love, love, love them. I had been having heel problems from flip flops but these are super comfy. I will be ordering another pair. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars They were a christmas gift for my daughter, she loved them, January 5, 2013
DHCG (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
She usually wears an 8.5 in a shoe and I actually got her an 8 after reading the other reviews and they worked great. These shoes usually stretch out after wearing them for a while.

Great seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SHOES, December 25, 2012
I JUST BOUGHT THESE SHOES AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I AM CONSIDERING ON BUYING ANOTHER PAIR. I SUGGEST TO BUY A SIZE SMALLER; THAT IS WHAT I DID AFTER READING ANOTHER PERSON'S REVIEW. THEY FIT LIKE A CHARM! THEY ARE ALSO VERY COMFORTABLE. THE DELIVERY WAS ALSO FAST.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Sanuks!, November 29, 2012
The greatest most comfy shoes around! I now have these in 3 colors - these are the only shoes I wear - next best thing to being barefoot! One tip I have if you have problems with no arch support - purchase the inexpensive removable inserts you can buy just about anywhere these days and it adds to the all day comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sanuks are amazing!!!, November 3, 2012
Soooo cute & comfy!!! I love them and have got so many compliments on them. I wear a size 9 1/2 but decided to get the 9 instead of going up a size, they do stretch some so it has worked out that they fit fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy summer shoe, October 8, 2012
Great summer shoe- They are breathable enough to walk in hot weather with no socks. The unconstructed heel (no seams) means nothing rubs on the back of my foot. Washable in the machine, air dries overnight. Also comfy with thin socks.

The outer fabric of these is heavy and stiff, but the fabric of lining the shoe is fairly soft. Sole is shock absorbing, but fairly think and flat, so not the best if you are looking for structured support.

For a snug fit (they stretch) size down. I usually wear an 8, sometimes a 7.5, but prefer a 7 in Sanuk. I do have a pair of size 8 Sanuk Donna Hemps, which are very comfortable, but the larger size looks a little duck-footy. ChristineJW

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable!, May 12, 2012
I originally purchased these shoes in a size 9 because I typically wear a 8 1/2 and didn't want them to be too tight, but I had to send them back and get the 8 which fits perfectly! I've worn them all over Ireland on our vacation! I've also worn them for 8 hours straight at work and still been comfortable. I will admit the lighter color I had ordere at first turned out to be lighter than I expected so when I called and arranged to send the 9's back for 8's I chose the darker version and I'm soo glad. I love the color and they don't show dirt at all and I think the lighter ones might have. Super easy return process and the ups guy actually walked up to the door with my new shoes with a label in his hand to send the other ones back and took care of the first package for me! Awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars Womens Sanuks - for the Long Foot (11), June 24, 2011
The comfort of these shoes/sandals are incredible! I had been looking around for quite some time trying to find a shoe to fit my foot, and I thought I had found the match here with the Sanuks. I was proven wrong - I have a very long, narrow foot (size 11), so while the length fit very nicely, the width difference from the 10 to the 11 was very noticable. I was hoping to wear them with shorts and such for summer wear, but I have to wear them with at least one pair of socks and with long pants. Even with this issue, these are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes in my closet. The 10 I tried on was good for my narrow foot, but too short. So I recommend these to those with a wider foot if you are an 11!

4.0 out of 5 stars compfy, January 23, 2013
Very comfortable. Perfect for hanging around .True to size. The package arrived on time. No complaints at this time. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These, January 1, 2013
Very comfortable. I wear them at our lake cottage and just love how easy they slip on and off and are soooo comfortable

Sanuk Women's Carpe DM Sidewalk Surfer