5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!
I saw the sidewalk surfers on a coworker and ordered them. after reading the reviews I ordered a size down. I usually wear a 8.5-9 and I have wide feet like barney rubble. I ordered an 8 and they slid right on perfectly. I wore them right away and love, love, love them. I had been having heel problems from flip flops but these are super comfy. I will be ordering another...
Published on May 17, 2011 by ddscuba

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large
Had to return. They were cute though and then didn't have a 9. Drat! Would have loved them for sure.
Published 4 months ago by Kim Scott

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large, May 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Carpe DM Sidewalk Surfer (Apparel)
I love these so much! I get a lot of compliments on them. One thing to note is that the tops will fray, and give sort of a 'grunge' appearance, but in a good way!

3.0 out of 5 stars These run large, December 18, 2013
I ordered several pairs of Sanuks (different styles) in the same size, but for some reason these run large. I have to wear socks with them to get them to stay on my feet, and these are summer shoes that look silly with socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these for summer!, November 20, 2013
Love these shoes!!! They are my favorite pair of sanuks. I wear a 7 in sanuks but an 8 in tennis shoes. These are so comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the shoe, November 2, 2013
Discovered you need to order one size smaller in a sanuk so had to return but did get the right size Have about wore them out... Love them most comfortable shoes....

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable. love., August 23, 2013
Honestly. (Scottsdale, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
I love them. They are cute, comfortable and washable. Worth the money and bought two more pair. Just buy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, May 29, 2013
This shoes were exactly what I wanted, but I did originally order a size 7 (which is generally my normal size) and I had to reorder them in a 6. They are extremely comfortable and lightweight and I can walk around in them all day, no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, April 25, 2013
I really like these shoes. They are super comforatable to wear. Plus I love the style and color. I'm going to buy a second pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Sanuks!, March 30, 2013
This is about my fourth pair of these and I still have all of them. Very comfortable and versatile. Can be worn with or without socks. Great purchase price can't be beat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love, March 21, 2013
These are the most comfortable shoes I own and I highly recommend them. I usually wear a 7.5, but I ordered a 7 and they fit great.
Lightweight shoes that dry quickly. ...can't say enough good things!

Sanuk Women's Carpe DM Sidewalk Surfer