5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites
Tried this after Plain Jane 3s. I liked the Plain Janes but thought I'd try these after reading the reviews. I like the look and fit on the Donna Hemp better. I got Black and it's exactly as pictured. Still has the "rough seam" look but isn't as "battered" looking as the Plain Jane 3 Olive. Normally wear an 8-8.5 and got the 8. Perfect.

Update June 3, 2014:...
Published 3 months ago by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars hi
i bought a pair of sanuk -size 8 in the US and they fit perfect. These are also size 8 - there are little bit smaller and dont fit tiptop - so recommend to buy - 1 number bigger
Published 5 months ago by Lisa Westring

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites, May 7, 2014
Kindle Customer (Livermore, CO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Donna Hemp Slip-On (Apparel)

Update June 3, 2014: Still love the shoes. A comment on the black color though. Like many clothes, the black seems to pick up lint. It seems to be manageable though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this shoe..., April 12, 2014
I purchased these for vacation so I would have a comfortable shoe to walk around in. So glad I did. They are so comfortable. I normally wear a 7 to 7 1/2 and I ordered the 7 in these, they fit perfectly. Will order more Sanuks as they are comfortable and so cute on. I have received several compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, September 11, 2013
I liked these so much I bought another pair just like them and also bought the pretty Purple ones with palm trees - Best thing I put on my feet..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, June 17, 2014
This shoe is super comfortable and even has sole support. Accurate show size. Comfortable from day one of wearing. I will be buying more of these shoes. Perfect summer shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, June 8, 2014
Sanuk never disappoints. The fit is perfect and I love the neutral color. I can wear them with anything and look good doing so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, April 9, 2014
So comfortable and great color. This is my second pair and I love sanuks. The tan color goes with just about everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, September 15, 2013
love my shoes...the colors are great...they are true to size..they are very comfortable...this is the second pair that i bought

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, stylish, true to size., August 19, 2014
I absolutely love these shoes. And the price is UNBEATABLE! I found these same exact shoes in a local store in my town, and they were $63!!! Almost double the price. And honestly, there's not much to these shoes, so I was not going to spend that much on them. I tried those on in the store, knew what size I needed, checked Amazon, and of course, ordered from Amazon for a FRACTION of the price. I typically am a strong size 9, so that's exactly what I ordered, and they fit perfect. I haven't worn them much, but I'm assuming that they will stretch a little. Super happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MY SANUK'S., July 15, 2014
My DIL suggested I purchase some Sanuk sandals, and I love them. They are so comfortable, I wore them for two full days. Didn't even realize they were on my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable., July 14, 2014
Exactly as what's shown, very comfortable.

Sanuk Women's Donna Hemp Slip-On