Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on April 12, 2014
I purchased these for vacation so I would have a comfortable shoe to walk around in. So glad I did. They are so comfortable. I normally wear a 7 to 7 1/2 and I ordered the 7 in these, they fit perfectly. Will order more Sanuks as they are comfortable and so cute on. I have received several compliments.
on December 9, 2014
i saw alot of people wearing them in school so i looked online and these weren't as expensive. i love them! they are so comfy and you can wear them in all the seasons. i definitely recommend them. i wear a size 7.5 and i got the size 7 and they fit good (even with socks on) plus i think the top will stretch when i wear them more but i just got them a week ago. hope this is helpful
on March 19, 2016
I bought a pair of Sanuk flip flops a while ago and have truly stayed loyal to the brand ever since so I decided to buy these hemp slip ons.

Pros
-super comfy
-padded sole so it forms to your foot
-looks exactly as pictured
-decent price

Please note BREAK THESE IN before you wear them for long periods of time because I found them a bit uncomfortable at first

Cons
-no arch support (it's not a problem for me I find them comfortable because they form to your foot)
review image review image review image
on November 12, 2014
Although they don't look like sandals, Sanuk calls them sandals. They are very comfortable and fit like expected. I ordered my normal size. The is no rubbing on the feet or break in period. This is my second pair. If you need a lot of support for your feet, you wouldn't want to go for a long walk in them.
on July 8, 2015
The shoe was beautiful and for as expected, but it fell apart within a week. I had a similar pair of Sanuks for five years and they were in perfect condition. I only bought these because my other ones got lost and I really regret it. I don't know if it's because they're not authentic or if they've been sitting in a warehouse for too long. Either way, I'll never buy shoes from Amazon again. I'll be getting my next pair from an actual store or from Sanuk online.

Luckily I got a refund very quickly and I appreciate that.
on October 13, 2014
These shoes are incredibly comfortable. They are breathable, stretchy, and eco-friendly, so there's not much more I could ask for, really. I get compliments on these shoes all the time. They've held up surprisingly well the past 6 months, so I feel they are worth the money. Highly recommended for comfort and quality.
on April 26, 2016
These look great but, as anyone that wears Sanuks will know, my feet sweat like crazy in them. I really wish they would make these sweet shoes with an arch support... FYI I wear a 7.5 and the 8s are just too big. The 7s are comfortable and snug.
on October 24, 2014
I have a pair of women's size 6 sanuks that fits me perfectly. I wanted a black pair too so I got these. But the design of these are much more slender so that it fits really really tight on me. I had to return it but I will buy it in size 7 because I love sanuks and want a black pair.
on January 11, 2015
My daughter wears a 8 1/2 so we tried an size 8 but they were too small. Very easy to send back and exchanged for a 9. They fit perfect and she is very pleased.
on June 30, 2014
As usual, Sanuk doesn't disappoint! Very comfortable 'sandals' and I'm totally a big fan of these rugged-looking hemp designs that Sanuk (almost exclusively) produces, especially rare for female's slip-ons. These are so comfortable I could almost skip around in them all day! The Natural color goes with anything at all - it's so plain. Size-wise, never had problem with Sanuk, this is no exception. I wear 6.5 usually, so I got 7, and they fitted nicely when new, with ample capacity for expanding as Sanuk usually would over time. It didn't get too large for it to fall off, just more comfortable. As I travel often, these almost weightless 'sandals' certainly would be my new ideal travel footwear since my poor ol' Sanuk Carpe DM retired. Sanuk is the best thing my feet ever got acquainted with in their lifetime!