Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sanuk Women's Donna Hemp Slip-On
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 12, 2014
I purchased these for vacation so I would have a comfortable shoe to walk around in. So glad I did. They are so comfortable. I normally wear a 7 to 7 1/2 and I ordered the 7 in these, they fit perfectly. Will order more Sanuks as they are comfortable and so cute on. I have received several compliments.
on December 9, 2014
i saw alot of people wearing them in school so i looked online and these weren't as expensive. i love them! they are so comfy and you can wear them in all the seasons. i definitely recommend them. i wear a size 7.5 and i got the size 7 and they fit good (even with socks on) plus i think the top will stretch when i wear them more but i just got them a week ago. hope this is helpful
on March 19, 2016
I bought a pair of Sanuk flip flops a while ago and have truly stayed loyal to the brand ever since so I decided to buy these hemp slip ons.

Pros
-super comfy
-padded sole so it forms to your foot
-looks exactly as pictured
-decent price

Please note BREAK THESE IN before you wear them for long periods of time because I found them a bit uncomfortable at first

Cons
-no arch support (it's not a problem for me I find them comfortable because they form to your foot)
review image review image review image
on November 12, 2014
Although they don't look like sandals, Sanuk calls them sandals. They are very comfortable and fit like expected. I ordered my normal size. The is no rubbing on the feet or break in period. This is my second pair. If you need a lot of support for your feet, you wouldn't want to go for a long walk in them.
on April 26, 2016
These look great but, as anyone that wears Sanuks will know, my feet sweat like crazy in them. I really wish they would make these sweet shoes with an arch support... FYI I wear a 7.5 and the 8s are just too big. The 7s are comfortable and snug.
on May 11, 2016
I love Sanuks. I'm on my 3rd or 4th pair, my husband has been wearing his pair for a couple years. We wear the sidewalk surfers. Sanuks are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn, period. I also wear Toms, which I liked lot, but Sanuks has them beat in comfort.
The pair I just received is the Donna hemp model. Ordered from Amazon LLC, via Zappos. I prefer canvas to the hemp ones, but their still comfy, fit right and I assume they'll last a long time like my other pairs. The hemp are just a little thicker and stiffer out of the box.
on October 24, 2014
I have a pair of women's size 6 sanuks that fits me perfectly. I wanted a black pair too so I got these. But the design of these are much more slender so that it fits really really tight on me. I had to return it but I will buy it in size 7 because I love sanuks and want a black pair.
on January 11, 2015
My daughter wears a 8 1/2 so we tried an size 8 but they were too small. Very easy to send back and exchanged for a 9. They fit perfect and she is very pleased.
on June 25, 2016
Love this shoe but they are just a wee too big. Odd because I usually wear a 9.They kind of slip off and I have ended up bending the heels down and using them like slip ons! I wanted a tighter fit. The deciding factor in the functionality of these shoes is when I pose this question, "Can I wear these on a roller coaster where your feet dangle and they won't slip off into the abyss of lost shoes?" No they can not. So therefore, although I love the color, quality and look. They only get 4 stars. Work on your sizing Sanuk!
on October 8, 2015
bought them for my sixteen yr old daughters and myself and found them to run small. they should definately make them in half sizes. 8 was snug at the top of the toe and nine is a little big. 8.5 would be perfect. i dont know why they do not come in half sizes.