Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 11, 2011
I bought these after reading all the five star reviews. I just this moment received them in the mail and I have to say I'm bummed. I don't know if it's the overhyped reviews but I feel I've been had. They're fine. They're cute. BUT they are not the most comfy shoes I've ever worn. And they're not as cushy or thick as the sanuk flip flops. So bottom line. They are fine and I'm sure I'll like them. But don't fall for this 'I'm walking on clouds!' business. If I change my mind after a few days I'll humbly retract this review. Also I'm an 81/2 and I got an 8 and they fit fine.
on January 25, 2013
I bought these to replace my TOMs shoe which I had worn holes into... they are just as comfortable and not as expensive. However, I DID have to return the size 8 (I am normally a 8.5) because someone in another review said they were a size 8.5 and ordered a 8 and they were just right... but the 8s were too tight on me and I had to order a 9. They fit perfect! i want some in every color now!!! :)
on August 2, 2011
I ordered these shoes because I tried a pair on at a local mall, but they did not have my size. So I decided to order them from amazon. Since I have the Amazon Student Plan, I recieved free 2-day shipping! This was my first purchase from Amazon and it was amazing, simple and hassel-free. The Sanuks are super comfy, its like wearing closed-toed flip-flops. I ordered them in a size 9, since the pair I tried on in the store was an 8 and too tight, I ordered a size up. They fit okay, but seem to slip off the back of my feet when walking. I would love if these came in half sizes!!! But other than that, I love them... I am planning to wear them to work and about everyday! Thank you, Amazon!
review image review image review image
on July 27, 2013
Really cute Sanuks, but they were too small! I've been wearing Sanuk slip-ons for years an never had this problem! Had to send them back and go up a size. Hope that saves you the trouble..
on June 6, 2013
This shoes are so cute and definitely seem very light and comfy, just way to small for my toes! Err on the side of caution and order the larger size if you're on the fence.
on July 22, 2014
These are so cute and comfortable. These are way more comfortable than the ones with the studs on the back of the heel. These felt pretty good right out of the box. They pinched at the back of the heel for like the first 15 minutes, but after that they felt like I was wearing flip flops. They didn't rub anywhere or cause any blisters. I like them so much, I'm going to buy the other colors.
on May 27, 2015
I normally wear a size 6.5 in shoes which is why I waited so long before breaking down and buying a pair of sanuk shoes. I originally bought a 6 then ordered a 7 for comparison and ended up sticking with the 6. The issue was that the 6 felt a little tight for several weeks and until they were broken in, they rubbed my heels raw. The 7's were an issue because my heels would pop out the backs. I'm glad I toughed it out though because these shoes are my favorites as far as closed toed shoes go (and I hate wearing shoes). They barely feel like you're wearing shoes as far as confining your feet goes (once broken in of course) yet the soles are thick enough that you can't feel every little thing you step on which is great since I wear them out on casual walks with my dog. They clean easily and I love the multi-color because its a little fun but not way out there.
on June 12, 2016
I love Sanuks...I bought this pair and then my new puppy decided that she also loved them and chewed on the sole...so, my hubby bought me a replacement pair. However, I still will be wearing the chewed pair around the house...they're still comfy...just not work worthy. ;-)
on December 4, 2015
they take a little bit of wearing in (they feel snug at first but after wearing them a couple times they stretch out some). and they're cute and relatively comfy. the only really uncomfortable thing about them is the seam that runs directly up the back over your heel (which, btw, the men's version of these shoes doesn't have). it digs in rather painfully. after wearing them a couple times (as they stretch a little) it gets better, but still not great.
on February 19, 2016
I love these shoes. Over a year later and I still slide into them to run a quick errand. I don't wear them every day because I have other slip ons but there really are comfortable. I'd definitely buy another pair after these are shot.