Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sanuk Women's Yoga Spree Two Flip-Flop
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 23, 2013
I bought my first pair of Sanuk Yoga Spree thongs last summer when I was in a panic due to a broken strap on a different brand of sandals. I ducked into the nearest shop and grabbed a pair of Sanuks because they felt good and the price was right. Then I kept wearing them and wearing them and wearing them. When the weather warmed up enough this spring to wear sandals, they were the first pair that I put on. I decided to grab a second pair in a different color and picked them up here on Amazon.

If you need lots of arch support to feel comfortable, this may not be the flip-flop for you, but I find that the yoga mat footbed has enough give to provide a decent degree of support and nice cushioning. I like the slim straps, which make them feminine enough to wear with casual skirt. And even though the straps are slim, the sandals are well-made and feel very sturdy. They are a bit addictive, because I'm sure I will buy another pair before summer's end!
on May 30, 2014
I grew up in SoCal so I feel like I know my flip flops. Usually we would stick to Reefs or Rainbow brand. However, these are very comfortable right away, unlike the Rainbow leather that you have to "break in." These are great for using around the house and wearing outside to beach and pool activities BUT DO NOT get them wet, the material will act like a sponge. If you tend to jump back into your flip flops when you get out of the water, stick to Reefs.
on July 11, 2013
I'm about to order my 5th pair for myself, and this is the third year of wearing them. And I've convinced a ton by people to buy them (by trying on my pair) and bought them as gifts for my family and friends. I believe this style is more feminine than the other Yoga versions (slimmer all around). I live in NYC and walk everywhere, and these can go the distance. Literally like walking on a cloud! I have pretty heavy use, and a pair will generally last one year.
on November 11, 2014
Pros: These are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever purchased. The footbed is squishy like a firm memory foam. The straps are soft and very flexible, not scratchy at all. Mine are black and the sparkle is very subtle.

Cons: If you want these to fit so you have the same amount of footbed in front of your toes as behind your heel, you need to order up half a size. My true size left my heel almost hanging off the back. Also, do not get these wet. I put them on once after getting out of the shower, and they sucked up the water like sponges. I was stuck trying to squeeze them dry with a towel. I would suspect they would end up smelling bad if you left them wet. I tripped on the toe once and it scuffed the yoga mat footbed. It's peeling a tiny bit and doesn't look pretty anymore. They are somewhat pricey for a flip flop, but just too comfy to pass up.

I will certainly purchase these again and recommend them to anyone who likes well-built, comfy flip flops.
on April 13, 2015
I bought these because, being vegan, I refuse to wear leather 😝 The fabric has a slight sheen which I think is pretty. I got these in grey and they look great with everything. Quite comfy as well. 💕
review image
on March 10, 2016
I like them but the old version had better straps. These straps feel and look cheap in comparison to the same style I bought 2.5 years ago. These are like a flat webbing material. I bought these in October (it is now March, so 5 months later) and haven't worn them daily. The last pair I bought was in March of 2013 and wore them up until these new ones came in October 2015. I don't think these will last 2.5 years like the old ones did. And rightfully so -- I'm sure they were awful to look at.
review image
on April 24, 2013
Glad I bought these a few weeks before vacation because you have to break in the thong part....but that's typical with almost any sandal. Other than that, feels like heaven.
on July 27, 2013
They are very comfortable. I'm on my feet a lot. Saved my feet. I would recommend them to anyone who is on their feet a lot.
on September 21, 2015
Most new shoes, even those that become my favorites, require a break-in period for me with lots of blisters, red marks, and discomfort until they adapt to my feet (or my feet adapt to them). Not these sandals. I put them on, wore them all day, and they were wonderful.

The yoga mat footbed doesn't provide a ton of support, but it does cushion your foot quite comfortably. I walk a lot, and did not experience any aches in my soles, knees or anywhere else after my 4 mile walk.

The straps are sturdy and attractively narrow, but soft. They don't have rough stitching and don't irritate your skin or create blisters.

In terms of looks, you wouldn't wear these to a fancy party or to work, but they're attractive enough for any casual weekend event.

I see these come in multiple colors. I'm really tempted to order several more pairs.
on September 23, 2015
First of all I don't know why reviewers are saying not to get these wet. I get mine wet and my other Sanuk yoga omat ones wet too. I mean like submerged in the ocean wet and sure they act like a sponge at first but they still feel fine and dry quick. I mean I wouldn't get them soaking wet and then toss them in my closet or anything, sure let them dry outside but mine dried on me in a few hours. I smelled them after and they smelled fine. One time I was having a stinky foot day and they smelled so I wiped them down with paper towel and a cleaner, let dry, sprayed with perfume, let dry again and ever since they haven't smelled. Even after I get them totally wet ( submerged ) then let them dry , when I smell them they still smell fine and I can smell a hit of that perfume :P Ok so back to these flip flops. I have 2 pairs of Sanuk Yoga Mat ones and they have the checkered print on the inside of the sandal straps. I love them a lot and so when saw these ocean blue ones so cheap I decided to get them. They are more narrow than my other ones and have that yoga mat feel but the mat is about half as thick and cushy as my other ones. I can't complain for the price but I don't think they're worth more than the $13 or so that I paid. I know the other colors cost much more. Although they are more narrow, they are not too narrow for my wide feet and they do have a pretty feminine shape to them. This ocean blue color is prettier in person. In the top photo it looks like the straps are almost gausey but they are not. The are solid and have some kind of shiny stitching on top that make them look that way. I'd recommend the blue but not the others due to price